Chapter 280: Have you suffered

Just now I heard a scream from outside, Hao Zhengming was so entangled in fear of Song Ye's accident, so he tried his best to push open the two girls who accompanied the wine, opened the door in three steps and two steps, and just lifted his feet as if to step on them. When I reached something, I looked down and saw that Xiao Da, who was still full of spring breeze, fell to the ground and mourned.

In the corridor stood a group of people, in addition to Song Ye, and Qin Zhan, who had not been seen for a long time.

"Mr. Qin?" Hao Zhengyi looked at the other side in doubt, not understanding how the other side also came to the capital.

"Um." Frost-faced Qin Zhan still maintained basic courtesy to Song Ye's people. After nodding and greeting, a pair of eyes still stared at Xiao Da's tortured hand.

This hand just rested on Song Ye's shoulder for a few minutes ...

Being scared to stare, Xiao Da also knew that his physical fitness was not Qin Zhan, so he backed away in a daunting manner, and asked for help from the only acquaintance on the scene. "Ding, Ding, help, this person is crazy, save Me! "Ding Kai is his boss anyway, but he still looks at the director when he hits the dog. Xiao Da is still thinking that the other party can protect him.

Ding Kai was named, but his mood was extremely terrible. He moved forward with a calm face and scolded, "Open your dog's eyes and look at you, the second one from the Qin family is standing in front of you. Master, you still want to make people unable to hang around. I think from today on, you have to cover up and leave. "The old guy Fei Fei has always claimed that he is an old churros. Today, he should not offend his eyes and should not offend. character. Ding Kai didn't say to save him at this time, he just had the heart to step on his feet.

"The Qin family ... Master Er!" Xiao Da finally opened his triangle eyes from the pain at this time, but his eyes were getting bigger and bigger, apparently remembering the identity of the **** in front of him.

It's just that ... He moved his eyes to Song Ye's body, and then looked back at Qin Zhan's body. A Yaotang disciple and Master Qin's Second Master, what kind of brother is this!

Xiao Da, who was miserable, couldn't care about the pain in his arm. At this time, there were only two words in his heart, begging for mercy.

"Er Qin Er, I don't know Tarzan, it's because I'm a ghost, I shouldn't be distorted, Qin Er Shao, please adults please don't remember villains, please spare me this time."

This self-defeating admits that he has a crooked thought about the teenager, but it's okay to say it, and he will poke directly at the horse honeycomb.

At this moment, Qin Zhan really wanted to strangle the man with one hand, but he could think of the presence of the teenager, and it would damage her reputation if he kept going. He held back the anger and said stiffly, "Come, drag on."

The driver behind Qin Zhan responded and immediately stepped forward and dragged Xiao Da with one hand.

Xiao Da struggled to no avail, and only shouted desperately in the corridor, "Er Qin Er, I was wrong, I was wrong ..." The wailing echoed in the corridor until he could no longer see his figure .

Ding Kaimo kept his head silently, knowing that the black yarn above Xiaoda's head was afraid to be plucked, and his lips were whispered, secretly saying that the second child of Qin Family was worthy of a **** wrist.

However, they just talked in the room for a long time and they didn't see any expression on their face. Why did they change their appearance as soon as they reached the teenager? This boy just said it was Qin Zhan's ... brother!

Ding Kai shuddered in his head, and finally remembered how sacred the figure was.

"It turns out that you are Mr. Song, disrespectful and disrespectful, surnamed Ding, is the business-business-bureau-director, this is my business card." Ding Kai politely took out the business card and handed it to him, and also passed along to Hao Zhengyi by her side I also sent one.

Hao Zhengyi, still in the mist in the clouds, was foolishly looking at his face, looking down at the big characters on the business card, and he was really the head of the Beijing Industrial and Commercial Bureau. Compared to the small director, this is the head. Seeing his respectful attitude towards himself now, Hao Zhengyi felt that he was fool of Xiao Da's flattering.

"Hello, Song Ye, this is the person in charge of Yaowangtang, Hao Zhengyi." Song Ye reached out and took the initiative to shake hands with the other party. This is the true partner of cooperation.

Ding Kai's impression of the boy was very good. He was calm and proper. Now he was invited to talk in detail in the room. It turned out that Deng Kai was the object of contact by Mr. Qin. Song Ye recognized it when he heard Xiao Da ’s title just now. Already.

It was only that Song Ye answered well, but did not move, because Qin Zhan who was in front of the pestle had no intention of moving.

"Oh, let's wait in our advanced room. Don't bother Mr. Qin and Mr. Song." Ding Kai glanced very much and greeted a group of people to clear the scene.

After a while, there were only two people in the corridor facing each other.

Song Ye leaned against the wall, his eyes staring not far away, ignoring the man in a suit and shoes in front of him.

Qin Zhan stood just half a meter away in front of her, his eyes were deep and he said nothing.

This was the departure of the apartment, and the two met again. It was only a day and a half. Many things happened in the middle, and the atmosphere of tension between them was more tense.

After being silent for a long time, Qin Zhan took the lead in defeat, sighed lightly, palms resting on Song Ye's shoulder just touched, bent over and stared straight at her, his voice calmed down, "Is there just a loss? ? "

Song Ye had to look directly at each other, a little doubt flashed in his eyes, but he spit out two words, "No." Leng's warehouse had been under siege for more than twelve hours. How could Qin Zhan such a thoughtful person be possible? She won't find her clues. Just now she thought the other party was staying, she just wanted to ask about it.

However, in fact it did not. Qin Zhan was more concerned about whether she had suffered at Xiao Da.

This question was asked a little too much. Qin Zhan knew Song Ye's skills and was more familiar with her methods. Xiaoda's little person was not lucky to be killed by Song Ye, let alone Song Ye would suffer.

But care is chaos, and he has a thorn in his heart, just grinning.

"There is a difficulty, I hope you can find a big brother." Qin Zhan tried to use Ning Yiming's suggestion to adopt Huairou policy, not to force the teenager too tightly. But just when I saw Xiao Da's claw on Song Ye's shoulder, the depressed anger inside was completely out of control, and after forbearing and forbearing, he finally could not help throwing people out.

Song Ye frowned slightly, feeling that the shoulder was a bit painful when pressed on the ground. She lifted her hand and broke away from the other's restraint. She was very uncomfortable with the other's sense of coercion. I can handle my own affairs. "She is not a good person to attach to others.

It was just that the attitude of rejection was too indifferent, but after Qin Zhan was a little hesitated, his heart was a little bit painful.

He clenched his fist, opened and held it, and after several repetitions, he restrained himself from catching the urge to catch the boy again.