Chapter 298: Older brother and younger brother

There are no fingers in the narrow cabinet, and under the feet is a glass bottle that will make a sound when it moves. The sound of the sound outside is getting more and more violent, and the temperature inside will gradually increase.

It was an accident to meet Qin Zhan in such a situation, and being poked by his elder brother in this case was obviously an embarrassing thing beyond words.

Song Ye can feel that the other person's breath hits the high heat emitted from his cheek. Although the long breath is being restrained, it is still difficult to conceal the high heat caused by a man's physiological emotions. The big hand clasped her waist tightly, getting closer and closer. The Yue Hun on the back fluctuated along with his breath, and it was scary. The whole cabinet seemed to be full of men's unique Horr. Mongolian.

damn it.

Song Ye rubbed the medicine stone's fingertips and almost crushed the sturdy stone, but it has been so long. Why Qin Zhan ’s reaction has not stopped, or even worse.

"Again ..."

Come again, go to your mother ... Song Ye listened to the words that were still rising from outside, and a maggot twisted out of his head, which was already the same as frying in a frying pan, but the two outside were not enough Just add oil to the fire.

Suddenly, Song Ye felt that her body could not stop sinking, and the big palm placed in the middle of the moon dragged her down vigorously and powerfully. In the sound of a small glass bottle, she really sat down in Qin. Zhan's body.

Song Ye clenched his palms with his fingertips in an attempt to keep him awake with pain.

Ad
If it wasn't because the other party was Qin Zhan, she would really be incapable of keeping him calm with a razor blade.

"Little devil ..." Qin Zhan's call came again in his ear, low, mixed with heat, mixed with some depressed mood.

Imp.

This is his usual name for himself, from the unaccustomed in the beginning to the accustomed to now, which has almost become his exclusive.

He always liked to pat her head with a wide palm, and blocked her in front of her when she was in danger. Her voice was low and magnetic, calling her with a slight smile.

"Little ghost ..."

Damn, because of this habit, she couldn't fight him hard.

The temperature rise in the cabinet seems to be more serious than the call from the outside. Song Ye feels the air is thin and it is a bit uncomfortable. The place where it touches Qin Zhan's skin even oozes a fine sweat, and there is a moist feeling. .

"Hmm ..." Song Ye unconsciously made a single tone, and almost bit his mouth after reacting.

This ambiguous voice shocked her to goosebumps.

What is this guy Qin Zhan doing ... Suddenly, Song Ye remembered Qin Zhan's move on the big bed just before he entered the room. At that time, he seemed to be lying on the boy's body, and then the boy was in a hurry. Resistant?

With her eyes widening sharply, could it be that Qin Zhan was stunned by the boy, but now he cannot restrain it because he heard the boy's voice?

Hmm ... isn't her elder brother a guy who likes men!

Realizing that his thoughts had completely deviated from the track, Song Ye immediately realized his own problems.

If Qin Zhan continued to poke like this, this man would be no longer male or female, and he would be dull, and sooner or later he would have to send himself a woman.

No, I can't stay any longer.

The people outside are still endless, but Song Ye feels obliged to leave. No matter it is to kill the two people outside or to faint, it is better than being held like this now.

Just as she was struggling, but after hearing Dianna's exuberant shout, she finally lost the news completely, and the air was filled with a strong aroma. Only the teenager's unsettled breath was rolling.

"Time is coming." In the dark cabinet, Qin Zhan held Song Ye's waist in a helpless tone, "Don't move any more."

Song Ye rarely heard this person compromise, and she understood the subtext of this sentence clearly.

Don't move any more, otherwise I can't help it.

She gritted her teeth and, for the first time, had the urge to grind them, this guy really had to go in.

But now is the critical moment. If the Eagles' action is in sight, then it is obviously irrational to fight against the snake at this moment.

In the face of right and wrong, Song Ye has always been calm and mature.

So once again, she gave up the idea of ​​rushing out, maintaining a stiff posture, and trying to stay away from the staring thing.

As long as she doesn't come near, Qin Zhan won't find her secret.

Qin Zhan also apparently noticed her reluctance. The cold breath of the opponent's resistance gradually dilute his inner excitement, his eyes flashed, covering his inner disappointment, and began to calm his reaction.

He was not completely out of control of the incident just now. At first, he was unable to control himself, but later he had some intentional temptations.

He wanted to know how Song Ye felt about him.

However, the result is not optimistic.

He sighed with an inconceivable sigh, and came to Japan for a long time. It seemed to shake the youngster's heart, and the road was still long.

If he is not so determined, and his palms go up ten centimeters, he will find that the **** that is the most difficult to overcome is actually not a problem.

And if he knows this temptation, it will make Song Ye think that he likes men, and it is estimated that his intestines will be regretful.

The heat in the cabinet finally subsided, but Song Ye could only maintain the attitude of being embraced until a loud bang and the whole mansion shuddered.

"What's the matter? Come here." Diana, who was still lingering on the bed and preparing to return again, instantly changed her face, jumped barefoot from the bed, and strode toward the door.

The maid arrived just in a hurry, and replied with a shaking voice: "Madam, it seems that the voice from the basement has been sent to watch."

Immediately after the words were spoken, a slamming sound again, Diana was shaken to the door frame.

This obvious shock made her realize that something was wrong, raised her brow coldly, and pulled up her clothes. "Go, go and see, raise the alarm, and be ready to retreat at any time." After that, she led the maid and strode away. The room, not even the door of the house, was closed.

The sound in the room was completely interrupted, and those irritating and undulating sounds finally stopped. Both Song Ye and Qin Zhan in the cabinet were relieved. The former felt that the **** was dangerous, and the latter felt that both physical and mental dangerous.

For a long time, they didn't talk to each other, and their thoughts were suddenly empty. Compared to the unclear emergency state just now, this sudden quiet time seemed to have something more in the air, hazy, like A layer of mist.

Two different breaths gradually calmed down in the same narrow space, no one made a sound, but the heart beat was faintly accelerated.