Chapter 274: So good

I think you will want to overthrow him more and seize the sovereignty of the Qin family yourself.

This is not Zhao Chongbin's simple imagination, nor is he himself arrogant to know the heights and heights of the earth. On the contrary, he has a very keen eye for people. From what these days Song Ye has done, he can already conclude that she is extremely mature. Thoughtful man.

In his opinion, although Qin Zhan and her were called brothers and brothers, how could a man from the army to the army allow Song Ye to do things like killing and overdoing the goods, and Song Ye's all actions were apparently without the other party's knowledge Shi unfolded.

Song Ye was so deeply hidden that it also verified his conjecture.

But as soon as this sentence was finished, Song Ye, who had closed his eyes and rested himself in the back seat, opened Huo Di's eyes, and his eyes suddenly burst out with a cold and stern anger, shaking him with a spine and a stun in his heart. , And remembered the killer who had his neck broken silently in the garden.

"I don't need you to talk about things in the Qin family in the future." Song Ye's cold tone was mixed with a hint of depression, and the knuckles rested on his knees, faintly pale.

"Yes, yes." Zhao Chongbin bowed his head in panic, and suddenly felt that Song Ye was abnormal at this moment.

No longer as cold as the moon, nor as calm and self-sustaining, all seemed to be filled with black airflow, looking murderous and dwelling on people's hearts, it was frightening.

After a while, I heard Song Ye's voice calm down again. "In the future, you will stay in Beijing. You must not interfere in the Qin family."

"... Yes." Zhao Chongbin said for a moment, but afterwards he realized that he was confused about Song Ye's moodiness.

In fact, it wasn't just him. Even Song Ye, who calmed down in the back seat, had a hint of irritability.

Zhao Chongbin's analysis is totally impossible to pick out. Instead, it ’s usually your own, and what is profitable is naturally the most appropriate to hold in your own hands. Although the bone of the Qin family is difficult to grasp, it is not impossible to take it easy.

Maybe it was the cold interest plot that was mixed with feelings. Knowing Qin Zhan's hatred and obsession with the Qin family, Song Ye had never thought of taking Qin family from the beginning, and even helped Qin intentionally or unintentionally. Zhan.

She is a ruthless person, but she is not a ruthless machine.

Because the Wu family defeated the Qi family and became famous, even the whole day the Wu family martial arts hall was surrounded by young men and women who came to sign up to participate in the competition. It was difficult to disperse the crowd, and everyone in the martial arts hall was tired enough.

But when everyone slumped on the floor, looking at each other's sweaty faces, they all looked at each other and smiled.

"Hey, Xinxin, why did Master Ye ’s newly received Song Ye not come, and the brothers still wanted to thank him?" The brother on the side asked the only little sister who knew the inside story. In fact, they have not yet Seen the true face of the mask boy.

"I don't know, she's very busy." Wu Xinxin was absent-minded and murmured in her heart. It was Song Ye who proposed to take over the martial arts. Now her father is ready to pass the ceremony. It's gone.

"Hey, Xinxin, tell your brothers how the kid looks like. It ’s so cool to wear a mask on the ring to save the beauty. Wouldn't it be a child with acne on his face." These young disciples are now facing Song Yedu. They maintain the highest curiosity, especially the face under the mask, which they have imagined countless times.

Hearing that, Wu Xinxin rolled her eyes and looked back at him, "Come on, the parents have the national beauty and heavenly fragrance, which is more beautiful than you."

"Yo, is it even more beautiful than the brothers? Is it more handsome than the older brothers? If there weren't so many faces of the female disciples today, all men have vanity. Yesterday, they did n’t make a shot and did n’t win. However, the eager eyes of a large number of female fans today are enough to expand them.

Wu Xinxin despised it very much. "I admit that I was your fan girl before, but unfortunately, there is still a mountain high, and our leaves are all-round talents. You all have to stand by the side."

"Cut, isn't it true?" The brothers were severely hurt by their hearts. They were somber and not envious. They just felt that they were looked down on and depressed by the only teacher and sister in the same door. So the big guy started to encourage Wu Xinxin to call people Come and open your eyes.

Wu Xinxin was so entangled by the former modest gentleman and the gangster's brother behind him that she had to try to make a call.

As a result, the phone just beeped, and there was a cell phone ringing at the door. Wu Xinxin froze, then his eyes lighted up, and he pointed at the door and said, "Hey, there is someone."

As soon as Song Ye entered the door, she felt that the atmosphere was a bit wrong. The disciples lying on the floor of the martial arts hall all focused on her, even if she couldn't help sweeping back and forth across her face, as if her face had grown up. Like a flower.

"Leaf, you finally came." Wu Xinxin stepped forward and embraced her shoulder affectionately, hehe smiled: "Thank you for saving me yesterday, so I saved one arm."

"You're welcome." Song Ye shook his head, his eyes turned around, and asked, "What's going on?"

Wu Xinxin chuckled twice and deliberately raised her voice and said, "All of you are dazzled by your beauty." Seeing that you are still handsome and seeing what it means to be outside the sky, there are people outside. Although Ye Zi is a girl, he looks handsome and kills you a few streets.

The brothers turned back to God and looked away, silently holding their glass heart broken into dregs secretly crying.

Even if you are young, you are so good at it. It's good to be good at it, it looks so outstanding.

It's not fair!

Looking at these disciples, Song Ye felt that they were all pure-minded. After all, they all grew up in martial arts, loved each other, and in the ancient times must have been the kind of martial arts TV show.

After asking Wu Yi's whereabouts, Song Ye ordered Zhao Chongbin to stand on the spot and went into the inner room alone.

In the inner room, next to the short table lined with bamboo mats, the old man was content to make tea, and he was not surprised to see Song Ye coming in. He just laughed and said, "You kid are hiding so deep, even me. I didn't find you so good. "

"Professor Wu." Song Ye said hello, sitting cross-legged opposite the old man.

"Oh, have you entered the gate of my martial arts hall, don't you even give me a face?" Wu Yi said with a smile.

Song Ye raised his tea cup in his hand, and then called out, "Master."

"Haha, okay." Wu Yi was happy from the bottom of his heart, and immediately announced: "Today is the day of Zodiac, and now we will take over the ceremony of the Wuguan. I have a successor in Wujia Wuguan."