Chapter 220: Brother borrow some money

Qu Bai and Tan Rui they can be regarded as brothers who grew up wearing a pair of pants. Wu Xinxin has followed them in recent years, and their strength is obvious to all.

But Song Ye only knew Qu Bai for a few days, and even made him aberrant, not only him, but even Qin Zhan regarded her as a brother.

At first, Tan Rui, who thought Song Ye was a climbing tall branch, felt the mystery in front of him at this time. In addition to his excellent appearance, what exactly attracted them.

Seeing that the test is about to start, the answer seems to be announced soon, whether it is Tan Rui or Han Yan, several people have come to watch.

At this time, Song Ye suddenly said, "Are there any bets in the game?"

"Bet?" Wu Xinxin froze, her mind would not turn around for a while.

Leng Yuexin next to him giggled and said, "Song Ye, you don't know Wu Xinxin's name in Beijing yet, but it's a flashing fighter, and no one in the game city can break her record. You will Playing basketball and football is not enough in front of her. "Between Wu Xinxin and Song Ye, Leng Yuexin naturally chose to target Song Ye.

"Shut up." It was just that she had just spoken, and there was a murmur behind her in vain. The voice was flat and cold, but the chill was crawling on her heels.

Qin Zhan, this is a character who cannot help even the Leng family. In recent times, the capital chain has been broken, all thanks to him. Leng Yuexin's parents had to find the Qin family in their early days, and she was even more afraid to fight with Qin Zhan as a junior.

So far, she didn't know that her medicine had been learned by Song Ye and Qin Zhan.

"Then you say, what kind of bet do you want?" Wu Xinxin was an easy-going man, and raised her chin with pride.

Song Ye was naturally rude, his mouth fluttered, "cheesy, gamble money."

Alas ... Everyone in the group blasted, even Qu Bai, who knew Song Ye's worth, couldn't help sweating.

The more high-class circles, the less they care about money, and gambling money in front of rich people. This requirement is really tacky.

Wu Xinxin could not help but twitched her lips, "Are you sure?"

"Well, it's one million per game." Song Ye offered the price straightforwardly.

Alas ... it was another blast, but this time it was not that the price code was too low, but that it was too high.

Wu Xinxin's face flushed instantly, and she said, "Leaves, you don't want to compare with me, right?" A million yuan in a game, even if her family has Jinshan and Yinshan, it's not like this.

"The decision is yours." Song Ye was still indifferent. She could fight if she could afford it, and she wouldn't fight if she couldn't afford it. She was very calm. In fact, compared to earning a supercar from a car, she thinks this is already a friendly discount.

Jiang Yu, who has rarely talked, couldn't stand it. He snorted and said directly, "She can afford this price, can you afford to lose it? Since you want to compete, you have to open one million first."

"Jiang Yu is right, can you get it?" Gao Qin is also helping. It is impossible to afford this money just by looking at Song Ye's miscellaneous goods. At this time, he said nothing more than trying to embarrass Song Ye.

Song Ye spread her hands, expressing her helplessness, "I bought all the snacks for my elder brother." Then, she looked sideways at Qin Zhan behind her, and played with the taste: "So, the elder brother borrowed some money from you, but not too much Right. "

A person with a lot of gambling skills in his hand will have no money, and no one will believe it when he goes out. Qin Zhan has already spent 100 million US dollars alone, and it will cost seventy or eighty to sit and eat.

However, in the end, he still deserved the request quickly, took out the check from his pocket, wrote down the number, and passed it without hesitation.

Just give this little brother a little support to his brother, that is necessary.

In such an obvious side as Qin Zhan, although everyone thinks Song Ye is shameless, he dare not say anything.

Wu Xinxin is also difficult to ride a tiger. The last bite her teeth and also borrow money from Tan Rui. No way, the old man in the family controls the finances. If he is known, he will be broken.

Two checks were put on the table and the game officially started.

Because of the bet, Wu Xinxin, who was joking in the beginning, took it seriously, and the scene faintly brought a little tension.

Ten darts per person, whoever wins with high accuracy.

Wu Xinxin first came on the field, and the first one flew out, which was the red heart in the middle. For such a three-meter distance, you must hit it without any adjustment. You can already see the level.

Then the second and third branch ... By the time of the sixth branch, the small round roulette, with the center dot as the center of diffusion, was already full of darts.

Wu Xinxin is in a lot of hits in many dart records, and this state has remained so far, but when the seventh branch was thrown out, her face changed suddenly.

broken.

The moment she dropped her dart, she felt the deviation.

Sure enough, the seventh dart deviated from the midpoint and landed in a humble position on the roulette.

"Ah, it's a pity." Ning Yifan shouted, and also felt that the mistake was too low-level. When Wu Xinxin's face was not so good, she couldn't help cheering her up. Of course, friendship comes first, and winning or losing comes second.

Wu Xinxin was indeed annoyed. She wiped the sweat of her palms on the expensive skirt, because she was nervous and damned, so she made a mistake.

Settled down, the three darts in the back played stable, all steadily fell on the center of the circle.

"Very good, this achievement is beyond the reach of many people." Tan Rui put her shoulders on her shoulders, and seemed to be comforting and fair.

In fact, everyone has the same idea. After all, not everyone has great eyesight. Wu Xinxin made a mistake, and many people couldn't catch up with the results.

So before Song Ye came on, everyone was still optimistic about Wu Xinxin.

Of course, this is only temporary.

It was Song Ye's turn to play, and she still put her hands in her pockets and swayed leisurely. She went to the position and picked up a dart to try her hand.

Qu Bai suddenly twitched her eyebrows, "You devil, haven't you played it?" In fact, it is also possible to think, according to her cold temperament, the word play is obviously not in harmony with her.

Song Ye did not deny it, admitting generously, "Well, I haven't touched it for a long time." After she became famous, she was so cold that she was alone and alone. This kind of entertainment was really rare.

But less does not mean it will not.

While Han Yan was making an unknowing evaluation of Song Ye, she saw the darts that had been pinched in Su Bai's hands suddenly flew out.

She moved her hands very quickly, barely aiming, raising her hands as if shooting.

The dart nail made a crisp sound on the wooden board, hitting the heart in the middle.