Chapter 245: Placeholder

Qu Bai was wearing a casual clothes standing next to the car, watching Wu Xinxin and Ning Yifan fighting mouth, but no smile on his lips.

The apartment in front of him was entrusted by Qin Zhan at the beginning. What this place meant to Qin Zhan was nobody more clear than him, and he had never even visited the top floor room. But now Qin Zhan let Song Ye go in, and stayed. I have to say that this was greatly unexpected by Qu Bai.

And in his heart, there was something not sour, astringent, and he didn't know whether he was jealous of Song Ye or jealous of Qin Zhan.

After five minutes, the elevator door opened, and two figures came from the gate. They stood side by side in the sun. One was tall and dressed in the usual black, and the other was clean. White and white pants were indifferent. His face, with a completely different breath, is inexplicably harmonious and dazzling.

Song Ye's cold eyes glanced over the two sports cars in front of him, squinting to Qin Zhan beside him.

Sure enough, it was still cold and indifferent. I am afraid that this person will be so deep and restrained at the end of the world that people can't guess.

"Wow, two handsome guys, but we are waiting for the big drive. Today we can eat, play, and enjoy." Ning Yifan couldn't help playing with treasure, and his character was born with a hot field.

"Haha, it's like a man saying, Ye Zi, you sit with me, can you help me see how this eyeliner is drawn today?" Wu Xinxin stretched out her hand and came to drag Song Ye, as if she hadn't looked at her last night. The threatened child was at heart, but as soon as the hand moved, a big hand suddenly appeared on the waist, dragging her straight back.

"I want to see it, I can help you see it too." Tan Rui arrogantly encircled people in his arms, changed the style of the past indifference and opened a strict monitoring mode.

On the other side, Ning Yifan exaggeratedly covered his eyes and shouted, "Hey, hey, I know you were embarrassed last night and fell asleep together, but they were also loved by dogs all the way, we are still single dogs, heart Very fragile. "

"Huh, it's best to blind your eyes. Anyway, it doesn't contribute to society anyway." Wu Xinxin habitually began to look back, but the little face was filled with red clouds, and it opened well.

Many years of wishing became a reality, Wu Xinxin finally achieved positive results with his favorite Tan Ruixiu, naturally it was full of hearts and anxious to stick together for 24 hours.

Ning Yifan also spared no effort to express his tragedy by the way.

With these two living treasures, the atmosphere was lively. Song Ye and Qin Zhan finally got into Qubai's car. The group of six people visited the famous sights of the capital, because it was a weekend, and there were extremely many people visiting , A few brothers were sweating, and a little bit anxious.

Goodbye Song Ye is not a playful person either, so they discussed it and moved to a place to see some exciting activities. There were not so many people.

Song Ye nodded, and left and right the scenery had been viewed from a distance. Actually, the flavor of the old Beijing city more than ten years ago can be felt more in daily streets and alleys, and the sights are all for people.

Speaking of having fun in the capital, Wu Xinxin and Ning Yifan are naturally good players, immediately thinking of the nearest club and the time of the game.

"Oh, by the way, go galloping fast. There are still matches today, and very powerful characters are playing." Wu Xinxin suggested that Tan Rui had automatically accepted the instructions there and galloped towards the club.

At the beginning, Song Ye thought that speeding was a place for amateur racing. I did not expect that when I arrived on the field, I heard the roar, the roaring noise, and all kinds of motorcycles galloping on the field. Like racing cars, these motorcycles are all modified race types, and the speed is much faster than ordinary motorcycles.

Compared to racing, motorcycle racing pays more attention to balance. The higher the risk of accidental casualties caused by collisions with each other, the more exciting it is. Graded motorcycles are even more expensive than cars.

"Walk around, I've booked a good position, let's go up." Wu Xinxin has acquaintances in these clubs, took them lightly and walked to the stands, but only halfway, but stopped.

"What's wrong?" Tan Rui also stopped and asked her.

Wu Xinxin brushed her face and pulled down, staring at the front row of stands, gritting her teeth, "Several dogs occupied our place."

Several of them were stunned, and then looked up again, Wu Xinxin had rushed forward and noisy.

"Qi Wei, what do you mean, this is my seat." Wu Xinxin was obviously familiar with each other, and she had vengeance.

"Wu Xinxin, where do I know this is your seat, did you give the money, did you put the sign?" The man sitting on the seat with Erlang's legs cynically said, but he held a sign with a big grin on his hand. It's not the martial arts that is written.

Because the seats in the stands are in short supply, you have to pay for them. After booking, you have to attach exclusive labels to prevent others from sitting around.

Wu Xinxin had already paid for it, and the label had already been affixed, but it was torn by the other party. So many seats around were not occupied, but she was looking for her, and it was clearly aimed.

Song Ye stepped forward, and noticed that Qi Wei was similar in age to Qin Zhan, but he was not very tall, but he was very fit. His muscles were bulging, and the vest was about to burst. In modern aesthetics, this is the typical example of over-developed muscles and over-training, but Song Ye didn't feel that the other side's muscles had been trained in the gym.

Because Qi Wei ’s arms are long and his palms are larger than ordinary people, he is very flexible when stretched, and has good muscle toughness. This is not the effect of weight-bearing exercises.

"The Qi family and the Wu family both opened boxing halls, and their genres are different. They have always been deadly opponents." At this time, Qu Bai came to Song Ye to give her an understanding and then looked at Qin Zhan, "And, This Qi Wei boasted that he was an invincible player in the world, and he had been playing against your fame, Colonel Eagle. "

Song Ye Moran, it was unexpected that Qin Zhan was so famous among the boxing halls that he was ranked at the highest level of challenge.

And this man, what do you really want?

"Huh? That one over there is the second youngest in the Qin family, right?" Qi Wei, who was still at the tip of Wu Xinxin with Mai Mang, suddenly found something. Qin Feng is responsible for the cover of Beijing Magazine, and the two brothers are somewhat similar in appearance. With such a strong aura, Qi Wei would be difficult to recognize.

I heard that Qin Zhan was standing there, but he didn't mean to care about him at all, and his perspective was always watching the game started on the court.

"Huh, it's very good, yes, qualified to be my opponent." Qi Wei smiled crookedly, but already leaned forward.