Chapter 287: Final goal

The anti-tracking battle that was a little closer came to an end quietly, after eating, Song Ye Shou waited in front of the computer, and the other side did not move. She had a suspicion that she felt that her opponent had surrendered. .

"Stones, the next time, you will watch the dynamics of these cities to see if there is any official dispatch to buy a firewall." Song Ye leaned back, and people still stayed in front of the computer to sit in town, the next instructions have been issued Go on.

"Okay, I'll go right away." When the stone heard these words, why couldn't he understand the meaning of Song Ye? The muddy water had stirred up, and then he waited for the big fish.

Others have also opened computers to gather news. Before the battle was fought, I felt uneasy. Once I got involved, I found out how refreshing it was to follow Song Ye to do bad things. With such a strong backing, there is no worries at all. The opponent cannot find a clue, and the entire network is as easy as searching for things.

As the backbone, Song Ye kept waiting in front of the computer, staring at a dozen black dots above the screen with great interest. These virus source codes were provided by her, and many of them were new varieties developed by later generations. Relying on current technology, it is not so simple to repair.

At this time, the old man who was able to repair was the old **** who was not ready to take the shot. Xiaoliu went to the cafeteria with Qin Zhan to eat, and thought that he could continue to observe the situation, but was kicked to practice.

Ad
"Make up the morning amount together." Qin Zhan finished this sentence, and threw a dusty back to the soldiers on the empty training ground.

The poor little six student almost fell to the ground with her chest covered, boss, you are unreasonably squeezing out labor.

After entering the house to process all the documents, Qin Zhan sat on the computer ahead of time, and it was 4:30 in the afternoon. The network systems in major cities have now only repaired two. He called out one of the viruses and analyzed the source code to analyze the source code. He affirmed his ability and helped the official restore a system by hand. After that, he sat still with both hands instead of intervening.

Qin Zhan was more concerned about the purpose of the invasion than the leader in the office who was anxious about it.

The system of more than a dozen cities, of different categories, is chaotic, and after paralysis, it will cause a certain amount of economic loss and chaos in public order. But so far, no major riot has occurred in the corresponding locations.

The best time to attack has been missed, so what is the purpose of the other party?

Qin Zhan sat quietly on the sofa until five o'clock, and major cities finally issued a call for help, mobilizing resources from all parties to purchase antivirus software.

Because the military-party system cannot be leaked, it is generally not applied to the official network. Without any help, the government can only ask for help from the people.

Qin Zhan looked at the news on the system, his heart moved slightly, didn't he ...

"Boss, come out, they can't carry it and start to ask for help." In the office of a building in Yang City, Stone stood up excitedly and set his sights on the subject.

"Saw it, look at it first." Song Ye finally rested on the back of the chair for a short rest. At this step, he has made a compromise on convenience, and then he can fish with all his strength.

At 6 o'clock in the afternoon, the summer sky hangs in the sunset, and the fiery red light shines into Yunye Technology's office building. The glow is soaked in everyone's eyebrows.

When Tang Yixiao brought the takeaway to the door, he was scared by the quiet and weird atmosphere of the entire space, and he was afraid to speak. The two or more people stared at the screen and knocked on the keyboard. With a smile of excitement, it was too scary.

The boy in white on the theme is closing his eyes gently, and the sun is drenched in her eyebrows, and the delicate features are covered with a touch of gold, which is as beautiful as oil painting in the frame.

Suddenly, the monkey in front stood up and said loudly, "Song, someone has shot."

With this fall, the teenager on the subject opened her eyes instantly, and her cold eyes flashed a faint light, her momentum seemed to spread out instantly through her eyes. Her tone was not hesitant and vague, "Began to release news, The more it spreads, the better it attracts the attention of developers. "

"Yes." The monkey responded, and everyone's fingers began to dance on the keyboard again after sitting down.

A boy who was closer to Song Ye couldn't help but be anxious, "Song Song, more than one person has already shot. What if he gets the first chance?" He is a college student who just graduated from school, Yun Ye is his first For a job, I have been waiting for the rabbits since the killing of the Quartet this morning, which is inevitably a little irritable.

Song Ye lifted his head from the monitor screen, glanced at him, and smiled slightly at the corners of his mouth, full of self-confidence in his eyebrows. "You can't underestimate your skills." How powerful the virus is, she knows better than anyone .

The boy was stunned by this glance, and felt that the self-confidence on Song Ye's face was full of flying beauty.

When the gun strikes the first bird, the attack must be quick and accurate, and the guard must be careful.

Song Ye let his subordinates distribute the news, attracting a large number of folk software developers, countless firewall systems were put into the designated mailboxes of the official system, and then they were tried out one by one by the installation campaign.

Then in this frenzy, she spotted an opportunity that was not discovered by anyone, and handed in Yunye's firewall system.

The screen shows that the email has been sent successfully. Looking up at the time, it is almost nine o'clock in the evening, and the eyes and the body have almost reached their limits.

"Okay, the matter is over, tomorrow we will know the results, let's rest." Song Ye stood up and moved his muscles, only to find Tang Yi smiled, "Why are you here?"

Tang Yi pointed at the box lunch at his feet and smiled helplessly: "I'll give you a meal." In fact, this is the second time she came in. As a result, none of the people found her. Come up, "You are all hungry, come and eat."

After everyone knew it, they rolled their stomachs over to take the rice. The big guys squatted on the floor with their fingers stiff and looked like they were squatting in a squat horn for hundreds of years. Almost collapsed.

Although Song Ye has power to protect himself, he is too tired to hang rice with everyone, and the problems of occasional communication are also related to the Internet.

Tang smiled and looked aside, always feeling that Song Ye was a particularly amazing person.

She can point to the mountains like a general on the main seat, and can squat on the ground with her brother like she is now.