Chapter 227: new role

Good place.

At first Zhao Chongbin thought that what Song Ye was talking about was a street bar or a food stall, so he quickly greeted his brother to check out, wearing a newly purchased suit and leather shoes.

But when she saw the good place in front of her, she was stunned.

Royal View Hotel, the first five-star luxury hotel in Beijing, is dedicated to entertaining foreign friends and top wealthy people. It stands in the center of Beijing, with a total of thirty-four floors. It has a panoramic view of Beijing and has an outdoor garden banquet venue.

A group of brothers Zhao Chongbin stood at the door of the hotel, reading the word on the introduction tablet at the door, only feeling that the whole person stepped on the marble at the door a little bit lightly. Looking up, I saw that the spacious entrance was all forged with quartz stone, and the golden revolving door was covered with a red carpet, shuttled back and forth between expensive luxury cars.

"Oh, brother, you brought us here, wouldn't you come here to live?" Zhao Chongbin felt that his throat was a bit dry, and it took him a long time to find his voice, and he asked a ridiculous and weird thought.

The next second, Song Ye gave him a more absurd answer to this idea, "Well, you will all live here for the next three days."

Suddenly, Zhao Chongbin stunned, and the brothers behind him also counseled, and did not know who did not hold back, and muttered his thoughts, "I think the waiters at the door are dressed better than us."

Zhao Chongbin smiled awkwardly, but it was uglier than crying. As a tramp on the train, he was scared and embarrassed, but looking at the hotel that seemed to be covered with gold in front of him, there was a hint of timidity in his heart.

Wouldn't Song Ye be able to see all these emotions, she went to Zhao Chongbin, raised her hand and patted him on the back. "Hold your head up and have enough tramp, try this new role this time."

"A new role?" Zhao Chongbin thought of his aura, but he couldn't really react at this time.

"Be a rich man." Song Ye flatly threw out these words, and then handed a plastic bag over, "One for each person, put on and leave."

Zhao Chongbin had just recovered from the shock wave of the rich. When he looked down and opened the bag, he was speechless.

Because the bag was full of gold necklaces, "This is ..."

"Decorations," Song Ye said leisurely.

Zhao Chongbin was speechless for a while, but suddenly stopped when picking up those necklaces.

No, this weight is wrong.

After mixing on the train for three years and stealing for three years, his concept of gold and silver has reached the point where he can know the true and false by just feeling and weight.

The weight of this bag of gold and the feel it feels are obviously genuine.

Real article ... I rely on, how much is that worth!

Zhao Chongbin once again refreshed the concept of Song Ye's richness. He casually shot a gold necklace with a thick thumb, which is definitely not an ordinary tyrant.

After allocating the necklace and telling everyone not to lose it, Zhao Chongbin took a deep breath and looked back at Song Ye. "We are ready. What do we need this time?"

He knew very well that Song Ye would take them off the train and wear them a gold necklace, which would certainly not be fun.

"You have only one task." Song Ye likes people like Zhao Chongbin who knows a little bit, and don't use too much nonsense. "Let everyone know that you are rich."

How to transform from a tramp on a train into a local tyrant requires not strength but acting skills.

And Zhao Chongbin and his team lacked acting skills.

Song Ye separated from the others, entered the hotel with his front and back feet, and dine at the front desk, while listening to Zhao Chongbin's rude cries to the front desk lady.

"Hey, is your waiter here with such qualities? I said, I'm going to eat and sleep here, why isn't anyone coming out to serve?" Zhao Chongbin, with a small white face, was fierce and evil, unlike bullies, but a bit Rogue looks.

The girl at the front desk was also countless readers. Instead of being seduced by the face, she was scornful and indifferent: "Sir, please line up according to the rules. The cost of a meal is 50 yuan per person, and the lowest standard for accommodation One piece is 888 yuan a night. "

"Che, who asks you the cheapest? Of course, I want to live the most expensive." Zhao Chongbin said extremely arrogantly, judging from the two like the egg egg standing at the door just now.

The girl at the front desk raised her head now, but glared at him, "The presidential suite costs 8,888 yuan a night, and requires a 1,000 yuan deposit."

"It's ... a little too cheap." Zhao Chongbin's tone was full of disapproval hesitation, but he looked desperately toward Song Ye with the corner of his eyes in contemplation, which was clearly cursing. I rely, is this room made of gold, expensive like this ghost.

Song Ye smiled silently, and his fingertips were eight.

Zhao Chongbin's small heart suddenly snorted, and he almost didn't bring it up to reveal the filling. He took a deep breath for a while before slowing down. "Hum, go on, just make up, open eight rooms first." He said, in his pocket. With a dip, a pile of cash was thrown out, and at the same time the gold necklace hung by him also came out and smashed into the marble at the front desk with a crisp sound.

The girl at the front desk was frightened by the stack of money and the eight presidential suites, and then went to help pick up the necklace. Once she was up, her face changed again.

She thought that these people in shabby suits and ill-quality men were hooligans, and they were here to make troubles, so they dismissed them, but never thought that this man would be eight thousand in one shot, and the gold necklace was real. Real goods.

Tyrant, really Tyrant.

The girl suddenly realized in her heart. When she raised her head again, the expression on her face smiled charmingly, "Sir, this is your thing, please keep it. I will open the room for you immediately, please wait." There was a 180-degree change in attitude.

"Okay, just find a place for us to eat, and starve to death." Zhao Chongbin took back the necklace and sent a head of uncle.

The girl at the front desk hurried out to lead the way, and specially asked the manager to receive it in person. When she passed by Song Ye, Zhao Chongbin compared her with a V in her back, showing off a lot of show.

Oh, this kid ...

Song Ye woke up with a smile, then went to the restaurant, found a place next to Zhao Chongbin, and sat back to back. When the two sides met, Song Ye whispered, "Pay attention to the waiter's behavior."

There was a large table of mountain and sea food there and started to eat Haisai. Song Ye also ordered a piece of pasta and ate it.

After dinner, Zhao Chongbin took someone to rest in the top-level presidential suite. After 20 minutes, Song Ye knocked on the door.

As soon as I entered the house, I saw Zhao Chongbin turning on the TV, turning on all the lights, and removing everything from the refrigerator.