Chapter 319: Survival in the wild

Many students think that the freshman military training is just putting flowers on the shelf, running a few laps of the playground, doing a few sit-ups, and it's done. But on the fourth day, they were collectively pulled into the deep mountains. Looking at the bottomless mountain, and watching the instructor wear a positioning watch and parcel for everyone, there was no response for a moment.

"Isn't it really playing, really letting us survive in the wild?" This is the voice of students who cannot accept the truth.

"Haha, it's really fun. This is definitely not going to be true. The instructor and the school doctor must be in the whole process. We just need to play." This is the wishful thinking and inspiration of the students after the reaction. Adventurous and enterprising spirit.

Shi Yigao is an aristocratic school. Every student is either the backbone of the country's future or the proud of the sky. Of course, no one will believe that a small military training will really put them at risk.

Most people's thoughts are not serious, they are still laughing and fantasizing about watching the meteor shower together on the top of the mountain.

"Now, everyone draws lots, two people in a group, and the next four days of the trip should cooperate with each other to reach the designated coordinates. The end instruction of this task can only be the time reached the upper limit, or you complete the task, understand Is it? "The old eighth carried his hand, his majestic voice echoed in the mountains, and his ears hurt.

"I see." Unfortunately, the responses from the students below were sparse and indifferent. They could not wait to explore the excitement and where to hear the rules.

Anyway, there are instructors and teachers in everything.

Among the crowd, Song Ye looked at Lao Bayi's dark eyes, and then looked down at his wrist watch, but his inner feeling was not as relaxed as others.

The watch is very delicate. It should be a multifunctional military device that can detect human vital signs. The items left in the package are also a few necessities for survival in the wild. The rigorous specifications make no joke.

Mencius stood beside her and saw her bow her head and pull the parcel without saying a word. Rarely opened Jinkou to speak, "What's wrong?"

Although he didn't like Song Ye, he was convinced of her ability. Now she saw her expression was different, and she had some concern in her heart.

But the latter just shook his head and replied calmly: "Nothing."

Mencius frowned, and didn't ask again. At this time, the instructor came to the lot with a lottery bag. He touched it in and took out a note with the group on it.

Group 321.

Later, Song Ye, who was next to him, took a note at random, opened it, and saw that the two people who were close were both stunned.

Two people in the same room and in the same class who did not catch a cold together did not know if they were lucky or unlucky.

After the lottery, the former instructor began to read the number, and the group of two students began to enter the jungle one by one. The rule of this wild survival is that two people must complete the task together. One less person is considered a failure, even if they reach the designated place. Cannot return in advance.

The girls joined hands, the boys sided with each other, and strange groups formed alliances in friendly laughter, showing a beautiful scene of harmony.

Song Ye and Meng Ziheng also went in together, but without friendly hands, they kept a certain distance from each other.

At the beginning of the journey, students could still be met on the road. Later, at the bifurcation, opinions were not unified, and the team quickly dispersed. In the back, they basically became a group of two.

After a short walk, Gu Yitong and Le Mingyu and Fang Yan gathered together, and the four of them wanted to act together like a tacit understanding.

"This guy is your partner?" Upon seeing Song Ye following Mencius Heng, Le Mingyu's smiling face suddenly became very stinky, the boss turned his head politely and spit out a sentence, "It's really a ghost . "

Hate and hate, several people have to accept the reality and go on the road together.

Gu Yitong's group members are also unfamiliar faces. These freshmen can go on field adventures with the four legendary young masters. They are happy to be all the way to the west, saying that they are afraid to go west.

It can be seen that Le Mingyu rejected Song Ye, and they all ignored this special existence tacitly.

In the middle, Le Mingyu found a chance and grabbed Mencius Heng and bit his ear. "Can that guy be with you, isn't he cheating?" From the beginning, Le Mingyu couldn't get used to Song Ye, and even recognized her Is intentionally close to Mencius Heng.

However, this time Mencius shook his head, "It was a coincidence. And two days together, I don't think he approached intentionally." In fact, it is polite to say so, and the two of them did not say a word on the training ground. Returning to the dormitory is also busy, and sometimes Song Ye is still indeterminate than him. He often stays out late and enters the house. Under the same roof, the two have completely zero communication.

"Huh, I see that he is trying to escape, you still don't take it lightly, this time outside the military training, many eyes are staring at you." Le Mingyu frowned, his eyes exuded a savage breath, extremely Does not fit this clean school uniform.

Ad
Mencius Heng also lost his face and nodded, indicating that he would be more careful.

There was no speech all the way, and I rested several times on the road. These young and old masters who had not traveled far away were physically weak. They shuttled through the dense forest in the summer, and began to consume a lot of mineral water as soon as they sat down. Use mineral water to water your hair.

Mencius was too tired to sit on the floor in the shade regardless of the image. Because of the onset of cleanliness, he took out mineral water and wanted to pour out and wash his hands.

Before the bottle was unscrewed, Hengkong stretched out his hand and held him. "Can't use water." Song Ye's cold voice passed without any fluctuation, and then a wet paper towel was passed to him.

Mencius was surprised for a moment, but she knew that this was an advice, but she had a weird expression after picking up a wet tissue, "Do you always carry this thing with you?"

"What? No?" Song Ye raised an eyebrow, hearing the disapproval in the other's tone.

Mencius didn't answer, and looked at himself and wiped his hands with a wet tissue, but his eyebrows were a little cold.

This kind of thing, only girls will take it.

The group walked around and decided to set up camp before it was dark. They took out the tents distributed by the two of them and settled in place. A group of people sat on the ground and felt the sun down and the temperature falling. The sweaty clothes couldn't help but be a little cold.

At this time, Fang Yan advocated a fire and dispatched the task. The firewood quickly accumulated and the temperature was ignited with a lighter.

When it was not cold, they began to be hungry. Everyone reached into their backpacks and immediately wanted to scold their mother.