Chapter 233: Casually recognize

Wu Xinxin stood up and decided to accompany Song Ye. This surprised Song Ye a bit. In the impression, this carefree woman was thoughtful, weird, changeable, and very cunning. At this time, she passed by with her. Break through the tiger pond in Longtan.

What is the purpose of helping each other like this?

Song Ye couldn't think of it, and she didn't care about her at the moment. She got up straight and walked to the main table. In the attention, she calmly stood in front of the second old man of the Qin family.

Rao is accustomed to the excellent genes in this high circle. The Qin family must not marvel at the outstanding appearance of the youngsters in front of them. With this cool and calm temperament, it is easy to obscure age and gender, but is it because of this good-looking Face, let Qin Zhan look at her and then maintain it?

Mr. Qin is not a fool, naturally he knows what secrets the young man must hide.

Wu Xinxin is the king of the hot field. When she came to the front, she began to talk about the happy words. "I wish the old lady stay forever young, live longer than Nanshan, and have a deep relationship with the old man, and be beautiful. This is a gift I brought, my dad came Be prepared in advance, and specifically ordered. "

"Okay, okay, Xinxin is attentive, she's really a good boy, and she's beautiful, too." The old lady praised two sentences, took the gift box, and looked at the round pearls in it. It was also full of joy, after all, no woman didn't Pursing beauty.

Mr. Qin apparently also loved Wu Xinxin, with a smile on his face, and said: "Your dad doesn't know where he has traveled, and there is no news recently. I am really envious of him. He gave birth to a heroic daughter. I can travel all around. "This is not a false statement. He can faintly hear the sigh at the end of the old man's sentence. Looking at Song Ye from a close angle, the heroes of the past also felt lonely.

"Oh, my dad often said that I admire you. With so many children and grandchildren under his knees, as well as Colonel Qin's excellent helper, they all said that there is no defeat dog behind the gate." Wu Xinxin coaxed people to coax the idea and looked at Grandpa Qin When he was happy, he quickly said, "Colonel Qin can't help himself. This brother who worships is also very good. Although Song Ye is young, he is calm and generous and versatile."

"Oh?" Father Qin frowned, and then moved his eyebrows. His eyes fell on Song Ye's body. "Do you recognize Xiao Zhan as a brother?"

The question was meaningful, and it was difficult for people to catch the likes and dislikes, but Song Ye smelled of precaution, and was somewhat lazy. "Well, just recognize it."

Alas ... Everyone on the table was a black line, and Wu Xinxin next to her almost crooked her lips and recognized it casually? Song Ye, can you pretend again?

In fact, she casually recognized or gave face to her. Seriously, she was completely hung by the water and forced to accept it.

Her attitude was casual and frank, but in the eyes of everyone, there was a suspicion of showing off. No, in connection with her extortion of 10 million yuan in Gao Qin, the second old man of the Qin family decided that this man was a country boy who wanted to cling to the giants.

Mrs. Qin sat still without looking, her eyes moved to the left and forward, and after the instructions were issued, a waiter turned around and went downstairs.

Soon after, news came from Song Ye's headset that was hidden in her ears. Listening to it, she also wondered secretly.

Immediately, someone on the table couldn't hold back anymore. "Since it is a brother who worships, why didn't you see him come to worship just now? The brother of A Zhan is my brother, and I still have to have some courtesy."

Song Ye turned his head and looked at Qin Feng's eyes in the air. The other side's eyes glowed with a strange heat, which made people unhappy.

Before she spoke, Qin Zhan had already spoken for her. "Song Ye's congratulations have just been handed over to the housekeeper."

"Oh? It seems that A Zhan is really well thought out for his brother, and even the gifts are ready." Qin Feng and Qin Zhan sat opposite each other, whispering and smiling, taunting. It is full of meaning, but apparently he is not going to let Song Ye go. "I heard that Yuncheng in Luo Province is not a big place. The scenery is pretty good. It should have some unique features. I wonder if Song Ye can introduce it to everyone?"

Cloud City, Luo Province.

This is Song Ye's place of birth, but everyone's faces in this place are bewildered, because they didn't know this place at all.

Leng Yuexin jumped out very enthusiastically at this time and explained, "This cloud city is adjacent to Lincheng, with a big mountain in the middle. It is a place with beautiful mountains and clear water. If you have time, you can go shopping. The air is fresh." Yes, It's just fresh air.

Everyone understood and was surprised. The delicate young man was just a child in a ravine. He was dressed in a suit for a banquet as a brother.

People who had a bit of awe in Song Ye before changed their eyes and faintly disdain. They were the most disgusted and poor class in the high circle.

At this time, another figure came in at the entrance of the garden. The figure was a little fat, hesitant, and seemed to retreat, but he slowly walked into the banquet hall under the guidance of the waiter.

Here came a middle-aged woman, wearing a pale yellow skirt, her hair tucked behind her head, revealing a face with no frosting and some dark freckles. As soon as she entered the banquet hall, everyone's eyes moved consciously, because such a woman with a rustic and simple woman in her body looked so out of place here.

The moment when Song Ye looked up at the past, it was also a little unexpected, because this woman she knew was Cao Qiulan who had spent three days on the train together.

She said to worship someone, and it turned out to be Mrs. Qin.

The old lady of the Qin family, whose family name is Cao, has only been married to the Qin family for many years. Not many people have known about it, and no relatives have been around for a long time. This cold call summons distant relatives.

Cao Qiulan walked all the way in a luxurious hall. Her steps seemed to be trembling. She had previously heard that the Qin family was rich, but she never thought that she had reached such a point, and she was just stopped downstairs for a long time. At this time, when I walked over to the table, I didn't seem to have a place. The gift box in my hand suddenly became heavy.

"Introduce you, this is my distant relatives. I came from Luo province to wish me a long life, and I am interested." Mrs. Cao introduced it to everyone, and when referring to Luo province, everyone's eyes were on the field. It all becomes a bit subtle.

Cao Qiulan was unaware of the cause and effect, and felt that the rich relatives in this distant place were very enthusiastic and calm down, and she smiled, "I haven't seen you for many years, her aunt, this trip is to congratulate you. I did n’t bring any gifts. This is a little snack for your daughter. I hope you like it. "