Chapter 291: Go to S House

Yunye Technology started the first shot and won applause. The business of Yaowangtang also expanded steadily under the control of Yuan Song and Hao Zhengyi. Without the cold family as a competitor, it is a matter of time before the national pharmaceutical market is won. .

However, in the past six months, the industry has continued to expand and accelerate its development, but Zhao Zhen of Yufu Jewelry has been bitter.

Because all operating funds are obtained from Yufu Jewelry, the industry chain increases, and no revenue can be obtained for a short period of time. Zhao Zhen is unable to make ends meet and has insufficient funds.

So once Song Ye finished processing Yun Ye's firewall patent, Zhao Zhen kept pulling her to participate in the large-scale gambling market.

"Where is this time? Why didn't you have any information?" Until Song Ye got on the plane, she didn't know her destination. She raised her eyes and asked Zhao Zhen who was next to her, but she looked a little dodge.

In this world, there are very few people who can be stared at by Song Ye. Zhao Zhen naturally lost three or two times and took out a black card from his pocket. God whispered mysteriously, "This is an international In the exhibition, gambling stones will be held in different places around the world every three months. However, it is a private hall. It is not open to the outside world and has always been mysterious and low-key. Only selected people are eligible to receive invitation cards. I can't believe that Yufu Jewelry can be selected. "

Song Ye played with the small card in his hand. The black page had no address and no signature. There was only a voluptuous golden grain font, "S ..."

She quickly screened the information of her previous life in her mind, but found nothing. There are too many mysterious and ancient things hidden in all walks of life in this world, such as medicine stones, S, which are not completely under her control.

"Uncle Zhao is so anxious, I'm afraid this gambling is not easy." Song Ye turned the card in his hand back and forth, and his nose faintly smelled a perfume, which was a very seductive lady fragrance.

"Oh, I can't hide anything from you." Zhao Zhen grinned, with a trace of guilty conscience, "S's gambling house has a lot of treasures, and as long as they meet the conditions, all can be selected for free. But we don't even It's free, and gambling can certainly win. "Obviously, Zhao Zhen is not so greedy about free lunch, because he is too enthusiastic about jade, so he is more interested in some hidden and mined treasures.

After understanding, Song Ye didn't say anything else, but the black card in her palm always gave her an uncomfortable feeling.

When they took the plane all the way north, Qin Zhan also received a new mission at the base of Maoshan in Shishi. The helicopter of the Eagle Group carried them directly to the sky and headed straight for the destination.

Looking down at the sky below, Qin Zhan had a reluctance for the first time. The boy was still on the land, and his heart seemed to be concerned.

The plane traveled along the Nordic route all the way, and finally landed near the Alps. When they got off the plane, they immediately felt the temperature drop and drove away the hot summer.

Song Ye and Zhao Zhen came out of the airport and were picked up by the VIP car of Mansion S. The extended RV drove all the way into the small farm town under the mountain. You can see the European-built wooden houses strewn in the garden lawn. The blonde children ran from time to time. Come out to play and play, the women dressed up Sona to knock on the door to meet, the villages and towns sparsely populated with tranquility and freedom.

After passing through the rural town, the car went straight into the mountain road between the jungles. When the **** of the hillside slowly rose to a certain level, the field of vision suddenly widened. Through the windshield, you can see the mansion bathed in the thin sunlight in the afternoon.

Like the pure black card, the entire S Mansion is also a black color. The black wooden surface is forged to be smooth. The box is surrounded by the mansion on the open space on the mountainside. The shape is similar to the ancient palace. , Exudes a low-key sense of luxury.

But the blackness of this glance at first glance still gave Song Ye a very dull depression.

"This is the hallmark of Mansion S. It is said that because the owner likes mystery, there are many mansion houses hidden in unknown places around the world. The venues are different every year." After Zhao Zhen got out of the car, he Explain to Song Ye while walking.

A maid stood in front of the black-walled gate, and after taking the business card, led them into the mansion.

Song Ye walked behind the maid, and the nose always smelled the smell of the familiar lady's perfume, and on the way to the room, there was no one on the way.

The whole mansion seemed frighteningly deserted. Except for its luxurious decoration and cleanliness, it didn't look very popular.

"There are still three hours before the start of the banquet. Please stay in the room and do not go out. If you have any needs, please ring the bell." The maid did not speak all the way, but said suddenly before leaving, and then closed the door with a key. on.

Zhao Zhengang was a little confused at first, but then it seemed like he figured it out, "Oh, no wonder the invitation list of the mansion is kept secret every year. Even the people who participated did not know the other people present. It seems that the auction is in progress. We will not see anyone else. "

Song Ye leaned on the wall and looked at the closed room door, his brows were inaudible, so secretly thinking about auctions, he knew at first glance that it was not a good thing.

However, S Mansion can find Yufu jewelry and find out his true identity.

The three hours of waiting are not difficult to pass, because the luxury room has everything you need for entertainment, and the maid will regularly serve pastries and dinner drinks. The service is very thoughtful. Zhao Zhen can't stand the temptation of the super luxurious bathtub, soothing and comfortable A bath.

At eight o'clock in the evening, the maid came up and opened the door, saying that she would provide evening dresses for the guests.

"No, you can't see anyone else on the left and right, you can wear it comfortably." Song Ye looked at the white suit in the other's hand, but he refused without hesitation.

"Song Ye, this is not good, this is a kind of etiquette in the West, respect for the host family. I look at this dress is quite good, handmade, and the size is very fit." Zhao Zhen over there has been Maintaining a good mood, I tried to persuade Song Ye Wuguo to change into a suit after himself. The pure white dress was designed to be worn at the waist. He was very close to revealing his figure. For a moment, Song Ye felt like Zhao Zhen in front of the mirror was ten. A beautiful girl who is five or six years old.

Later, under the insistence of the maid, Song Ye had to take over the suit, but because he didn't like the smell of the perfume above, he threw the suit into the space and took the last one bought for her in Beijing Qin Zhan. The style was prepared by the mansion The difference is almost the same.

The toss was at half past eight, and the auction in the lobby began.