Chapter 221: Darts game

Red heart, which is the position in the middle.

This dart is nailed on top, without any slight deviation, like a perfect artwork.

Leng Yuexin hadn't had time to laugh at it before, but if there was nothing like arc, it was already stiff. She raised her eyebrows fiercely, but it was because of the pain in her nails that came from her palms, and she looked sideways, but Han Yan's face was so gentle that she could not see a flaw.

She even gave congratulations when Song Ye scored her first full score. "Good skills, this has been a beautiful dart." After that, Han Yan looked back at Qin Zhan, "You say yes, Qin Brother. "

"Well." This time, Qin Zhan gave a rare response, but his sights were set on Song Ye from beginning to end.

To be precise, he is looking at Song Ye's hand. From her shot to flying shot, in a series of rapid movements, you can judge the perfect control of his forearm muscles and the high concentration of spirit.

The smaller the target, the lighter the weapon, what is often needed is the concentration of mental strength and the regulation of muscles.

This point, I have to say that Song Ye did a good job.

When Xin Xin went out from the first dart, Wu Xinxin's complexion was already dignified. In addition to the shock and no joking mood, everyone in the scene held their breath and watched the battle. Want to see Song Ye's fate, in the end is strength Still luck.

Then, Song Ye raised his hand, which was so fast that he couldn't see clearly. He stumbled, and the dart hit the roulette. This time, he hit the first dart directly.

There is still only one dart standing vertically and beautifully on the roulette, and Song Ye's hands are non-stop, the third, the fourth, the fifth ... the darts are shot like the Lianzhu shells without stopping, With the sound of Ding Ding Dart darts into the roulette, there is also a shocking scene of darts constantly falling to the ground.

The last ten darts shot out, and nine fell to the ground, while only a solitary one was nailed to the center of the roulette.

The audience was silent, staring blankly at the roulette wheel with only one dart on the wall, and then looked at the dart that was knocked off the ground.

"Fuck, it's too perverted." Ning Yifan finally couldn't help swearing, so as to vent his shock at this moment.

Everyone at the scene was deeply convinced. If it were not for the first time, who could believe that playing a normal roulette dart has such high-end technology.

This is not magic, nor is it juggling.

But the fact happened in front of them and they couldn't believe it.

Wu Xinxin, who had bet, had forgotten her distressed money, and was still there staring at Song Ye in shock, half a while, and as nasty as Ning Yifan, "You are still not human?" Although the words are not good, But this is the only way to express my mood at this moment.

"I'm your compliment. I accepted it." Song Ye withdrew his hand, took away two checks on the table, and then replaced the Qin Zhan one, saying lightly: "It's time to return."

Wu Xinxin was blocked and she couldn't breathe directly. Where was Song Ye's return? She was robbing at all.

But when I thought about it, I felt that I was okay to find her alone.

All in all, this one million lost a few minutes, Wu Xinxin could only cry without tears, and looked at Tan Rui eagerly, "Creditor, or I will sell-pay off the debt."

Tan Rui still touched her head, with a gentle face, "One million, I can still afford to lose."

Hearing that, Wu Xinxin was stiff and tore the corners of her mouth, revealing an ugly smile.

Then, when Song Ye turned around and was about to walk away, Gao Qin suddenly blocked him. The high-sounded son of Gao-Qiang even raised his head high, showing a look of disdain, "Wait Wait, I'll play against you. "

"Okay, a million." Song Ye didn't look up to look at his nostrils, his hands were in his pockets, and he was idle.

"One million is one million, but it's no better than darts or billiards." Gao Qin gave her a scornful glance, as if the million was sending a pauper.

Song Ye shrugged, but said: "The price of billiards is another, three million." After all, it seems that time and physical output are more.

Gao Qin's face sank, a sneer appeared in the corner of his mouth, and two words were silently chewed between the opening and closing of the mouth, which Song Ye understood immediately.

What he said was garbage.

However, considering Qin Zhan's presence, he didn't read it out. Later, he said generously: "Three million is three million, and the outcome is determined in one game."

Having said that, he is going to take the cue and show his confidence.

Unfortunately, Song Ye did not let him do it, because "I won't fight, I won't be with you."

Gao Qin's footsteps were stubbornly stiff. This feeling was like constipation. It instantly made people feel aggrieved. When he looked at him with a deep look, his face was completely black, and even the words were from "You're playing with me."

This is not doubt, but certainty.

"Whatever you want to do." Song Ye had no fear, and Gao Qin almost burst his blood vessels.

At this time, Qin Zhan opened his mouth and said, "I'll fight for you."

Gao Qin, who was about to attack, was shocked, and his gaze turned to Qin Zhan's side, but he was instantly frozen.

This Qin Zhan is so protective of Song Ye?

The hearts of all people moved, because they all grew up in a large courtyard. Although the Gao family could not compare with the Han family, they still played a pivotal role in the political-bureaucracy. Take over from father.

No one wants to make enemies for themselves.

Gao Qin was fancy about this, so he dared to find Song Ye's trouble in front of Qin Zhan.

But this result, he never imagined.

Gao Qin was stunned, but Han Yan came out to round the field. "Brother Qin, Gao Qin is not intentional. Everyone is a good friend. Don't get angry for this little thing. Song Ye, I apologize to you for what I just said, hope Please do not mind that."

A scene can be said to be a long-sleeve dance, which brings out the best of everyone's beauty.

Of course, this also disguised that Song Ye was young and vigorous and ignorant, and became an outsider who destroyed the group.

If Song Ye goes backwards for fifteen years, he really can't hear anything wrong. He will only feel sad and aggrieved, feel isolated, and end up crying or making trouble.

Unfortunately, neither of the two expected. Song Ye just stood by the table leisurely and said indifferently, "I accept."

Not that it's okay, but I accept, accept all your comments and apologies for me, and then there is no fart.

The sharp dagger was stuck on the cotton all at once, Han Yan felt that she felt guilty at once, and there was something that could not be ignited.

Then, Qin Zhan wrote a sentence lightly, and gave her another punch, "It's not my turn to intervene."