Chapter 336: Grid

At this moment, in the face of a lively scorched animal, everyone's complexion was ugly, and finally there was a dawn of hope. It seemed to be blocked by a large stone instantly, and a heart could not stop sinking. .

If it hadn't been for the rat's accidental beating, they would have no idea that besides this minefield, there was such a perverted thing waiting for them.

"Do you know what this is?" The wild wolf turned his head and asked Song Ye, always feeling what she should know.

And Song Ye naturally lived up to expectations, thin lips opened slightly, and spit out the words, "grid."

"What? The power grid?" Ding Li said with a tilted head and still couldn't understand.

"Well, they have high-voltage electricity underneath the ground around them. Once they start up, they will radiate upward to form a power grid." Song Ye explained, his tone sounded a bit cold, unlike the past casual. Because she did not say that this is a high-tech that will only be available in a few years. The first time she encountered her last time was in a royal courtyard in Northern Europe, at least five years away.

High-tech was released in advance, but it is still in the Z country. Is it because of the butterfly effect brought about by rebirth?

Song Ye couldn't judge, but knew that their future path would no longer work.

Banging, smashing it with several pieces, were stopped by the power grid five meters away, and even the rocks were baked with a layer of black.

"We can't get out at this height." Ding Li tried it up, down, left, and right, and found that the distance over which the power grid was erected was over ten meters, not a height that people can jump past.

"Well, but still have to clear the mine and find a way." Song Ye nodded, no surprise at this result. She took out the card reader and the debris from her pocket, spread it out in her palm, and finally realized it. "This assessment should be through this grid. Collect the debris, spell the cards, and activate the card reader. Cut off the grid. "

She remembered her first contact with the power grid. People in several organizations also suffered heavy casualties and had no rules. Finally, she found a way to cut off the power temporarily, relying on magnetic cards.

In the beginning, she did not understand the card reader as a tool. Now she sees the power grid and all her doubts are resolved.

"Then you have to find all the fragments now, I found one on the third floor." After listening to Song Ye's analysis, the wolf pulled out a fragment from his pocket and did not choose to keep it private. Song Ye.

The latter hesitated, and gave him a smile with a smile, "Aren't you afraid I'm swallowing it?" She remembered last night that the man was trying to kill her by grabbing a knife.

The wolf saw the banter in her eyes, but said quite frankly: "Anyway, if you want to swallow it, I am not your opponent." It is more beneficial to express a sincerity and trust with a piece of debris.

The so-called knowledgeable person is Junjie, who is talking about this kind of person.

Song Ye also accepted it generously, and set off to continue looking for debris, dispersing manpower, and the efficiency was significantly accelerated. Before noon time, all the rooms had been carefully pulled over, and Dong Qian had stepped on the line to return.

Gathering in the lobby on the first floor, everyone took out the fragments they found, laid them on the ground slowly and pieced them together, and finally made a good card.

The card is magnetic, and it will stick automatically without glue. When Song Ye puts the card into the card reader a little bit, everyone's eyes were bright and he didn't dare to blink.

After the beeping sound, the front end of the machine in Song Ye's hand lit up a red dot, proving that the card and the machine were indeed matched.

The other three could not help but breathe a sigh of relief, wiped the cold sweat on their foreheads, and looked at Song Ye's delicate face together. "Now, I'll just try it on the power grid side."

"Yeah." Song Ye nodded, and stood up and led the crowd to go out. At this time, there were less than twelve hours left before the time bomb countdown on the third floor. This was their last chance.

Along the surveyed route, the four of them reached the edge of the power grid together. Song Ye knew it. He reached out and extended the card reader to the power grid. There was no sound in the air and the machine was not impacted by the current. Everything seemed calm. No wave.

Dong Qian swallowed, and couldn't help the excitement and excitement in his breath. "This will cut off the power grid? Can we pass?"

He hadn't seen it before, and he was still a little scared.

Song Ye swept his head back and looked at the wolf, and raised his eyebrows, "You come first?"

"..." The wolf froze, and then came to realize that this was the opponent's radical method. Seeing if he dared to take the lead, this was also to see if he really trusted Song Ye.

It was not just a sneak attack on her in the middle of the night.

The wolf whispered silently in his heart, stepped forward and stepped out, "I will come and I will come."

Although the words were stingy, it was not as easy as imagined to stand in front of that scorched grass and take this step forward.

What if the grid suddenly restarts? If you only isolate the metal, not the human body ... Numerous question marks are circling in my heart, making me nervous.

No one laughed at him at this time, because everyone knew how difficult this step was.

The wild wolf gritted his teeth, tried to take a deep breath to suppress the chaotic emotions, looked up to Song Ye, and found that the other party still looked like a joke, angrily anxious to put a few circles on that delicate face.

Just die, lie down.

At last he cursed in his heart. The wolf lifted his pace suddenly, closed his eyes, and rushed out. He stayed a few meters away, opened his eyes, and desperately breathed, then looked back at the three not far away. People, the corner of his mouth couldn't help showing a smile.

They succeeded.

With the vanguard, Dong Qian and Ding Li immediately rushed out without a word, and in the end it was Song Ye, who flew to the other end of the power grid in a flash, and withdrew the card reader.

At that time, the four of them looked back at the old building again, all with relief expressions on their faces. This day and night, they were really frightening.

"Hahaha ..." Dong Qian laughed first, and the uncontrollable laugh rang through the clear sky, all the depressed emotions were released, and I felt comfortable throughout the body. "Haha, my master is a good man again."

With his laughter, several other people also exhaled a sulky breath in their hearts, showing a bright smile. There was no calculation, no care, no conspiracy in the smile, only the same life and death, and the suffering each other, in The joy shared at this moment.

The laughter lasted for a while, and the wolf felt his belly, and greeted, "Let's go, let's go and rub it hard."

Song Ye smiled lightly. "Today, I'm afraid I can't walk."