Chapter 326: The Viciousness of 201

Gun-decision.

These two words are like the pin of the sea god, the tight curse on the monkey's head, and the foot of the wolf was nailed in place for a moment. There was a reluctance in his face, but he didn't speak again.

"Dong Qian, there is a period of 25 years in prison, Ding Li, death and probation, you can choose to go now, but these penalties will not change. But as long as you pass this training, these penalties will be dealt with as appropriate. The old man did not say a write-off, but dealt with it as appropriate, but this is already a very attractive condition.

Song Ye looked at the people around him, but he didn't expect that the special-ministries-teams recruited new people, but they were so bold that they dared to use these wicked people.

Except for Song Ye and Claire, the other three people who have been named have voted against the mouse. The situation is stronger than others, and Xiao Ming is pinched by others, so he has to listen.

The five of them supported each other to get up from the quagmire. They had already promised to wash in the dormitory, but when they saw the wooden house, they suddenly slumped again.

"Where is 201?"

These wooden houses are all of the same specifications, the same size, and are scattered. At a glance, there are a lot of densely packed houses. The number on the door is empty and you can't see 201 at all.

Everyone looked back at the old man on the roof, and just watched the time like the roaring cock, it was obvious that he would not reveal his tone.

The five had to be covered in mud, and the wet soldiers began to search in two ways. It took five minutes for Song Ye to find the correct room and greet the others. A group of five people entered the room and started to take a bath.

Fortunately, the bathing place is not the public bathhouse, or the independent bathroom is covered by door panels. Song Ye can avoid the fate of taking a bath with a group of rough men.

At present, we can't think about it carefully. Everyone is rushing to bathe, put on the clothes on the corresponding beds, and ran out to gather as soon as they smoke.

Claire tortured, and was knocked down by the button of the camouflage clothes. When he ran to the eighth, the clothes were still crooked. As a result, he was fined fifty push-ups and later cried.

But it was clear that the tears were running too early, because after lunch, the real zipper had just begun.

But during a short lunch break, several people were in the room before calling for information.

"Lao Tzu was black, killed a few people, and was sent in a week after he was caught." The wolf showed a black tattoo on his arm, showing white teeth, and talking about killing was as easy as talking about the weather.

Dong Qian took a nap and hurried away from him. "I was an antique dealer. I was accidentally stolen by a pit to steal the national treasure. I was brought along during my escape."

Everyone expressed doubts about his being pitted, and Ding Li, who was harmless to humans and animals, smiled softly. "I used to be a doctor, and later I switched to help people dissect. All are occupations, that is, different personal hobbies. In fact, anatomy is more contributor to society . "

Speaking of anatomy, his eyes glowed and he showed a frenetic gesture.

"Fuck, you stop, pervert, you." Dong Qian was scared to hide on the other side. Compared with the violent madness of the wolf, Ding Li was the perverted fighter.

Ding Li smiled, his eyes fell on Song Ye, who shrugged. "I was told to come to the summer camp."

Ok? Summer camp? Several other people had question marks hanging on their heads, and it seemed that the style of painting was not right.

In the end, only Claire was left. He was a foreigner. When he came, he wore a brand-name clothes. At first glance, he was a rich child.

Looking at the three perverts on the opposite side, the violent mad plus the thief, he decisively chose to stand on the side of Song Ye, and said for a long time, "I'm here to find someone." After that, the boy turned blush.

Everyone was messy in the wind again, wasn't this kid okay? Who's okay to find someone to come to this place, and how blushing is he?

But everyone asked who he was looking for, Claire was very tight-lipped, and refused to say as a baby.

Song Ye flashed his eyes and noticed something.

Afternoon training began to warm up, and this warm-up is to run with the car, cross-country ten kilometers.

For a few people who have never received formal training, running ten kilometers in the wild mountain forest is absolutely terrible training.

Not to mention Claire, even Ding Li, who had been holding a scalpel all year round, also fell down.

"No, I can't run anymore." Claire's big beautiful eyes were about to roll away.

Ding Li even lay directly on the ground. "Who gave me a scalpel, I want to give myself a ride at the end." Even if this pervert is dead, he has to enjoy himself first.

After that, the old man slowly drove back to his car and heard the words directly: "I ca n’t finish running and eating, and I still have to wash the toilet for a month."

Without these three words, the two of them on the ground stood up with a stun, and clenched their teeth and continued to run.

In this way, I have no energy to eat, which is more uncomfortable than death.

Song Ye stayed ahead all the way, and left and right side by side with the two wolves, which meant a lot of competition.

But it was the wild wolf unilaterally boiling, "Hey, yes, you are physically fit, to tell the truth, you are not an average student, right?" Compared to Claire, who will blush, he has always been cold and cold The teenager made him more interested.

Song Ye ignored him and kept his own pace to the end. After a five-minute break in place, it was a round of obstacle practice. Various trainings tossed into the sunset. Five people were exhausted and allowed to release. Several people arrived. Don, picked up the food, and started eating silently.

I was so tired that I didn't want to move my fingers, so I didn't have the energy to chat.

Compared with military training, such training is a children's paradise. Let a random student come. It is estimated that my father would cry and call his mother to go back.

As soon as Song Ye thought about it, there was a sobbing sound next to him. Turning his head, he saw Claire hang his head down, and his tears were like falling down without money, and there were sounds in the iron pan.

"I depend, you are a woman, crying at every turn, don't cry!" The wolf sat opposite, looking really upset, without shouting, but yelled.

Claire was frightened, and began to snore while crying. "What's wrong with me? I haven't even mentioned my suitcase since I was a kid. Have you been here for crimes? Don't you allow me to cry? Have I cried for you? You, you can stop watching, I didn't ask you to watch. "

Claire spoke Mandarin very well, and it broke out like a cross talk at the moment.

Dong Qian, who was thinking of comfort, was frightened, and his fingers immediately retracted.

Why shouldn't this foreign beautiful boy make such a fuss with reason, shouldn't it be a woman.

At this moment, the real woman in the seat was also speechless, so she had to mute the food silently.