Chapter 292: Can't afford it

In the dark mansion, the lights turned on at night. The maid opened the door from the side, and the hustle and bustle of the outside came in, but unfortunately the visibility was still only five or six meters wide, and the room was the boundary of the corridor. In the place where there is a mechanism to lower the wooden board and completely cut off the sight of the other side, there is a layer of black gauze hanging under the eaves of the corridor.

Song Ye felt that the dark environment was very depressing, and he couldn't help looking up and dragging his neckline, and asked Zhao Zhen beside him squintingly, "Uncle Zhao, don't you feel uncomfortable?"

Just after asking, Zhao Zhen grinned and said, "No, it won't, I just need to think about seeing the treasures sooner, I don't think how beautiful I am."

Song Ye frowned, and looked at the person next to him. There was a trace of strangeness in his heart, and he always felt that this person's admiration for S Mansion was too enthusiastic.

Just wanting to pull him to ask again, but the hall downstairs suddenly heard the sound of music, accompanied by the clatter of high heels stepping on the floor, a woman's charming smile sounded in a timely manner, "It seems that there are many people who appreciate faces today. Thank you for coming to the dinner I hosted. I am the host of S Mansion. Please call me Diana. "

The woman's voice sounded very young, with a hint of mature charm, looking down from the black tulle, you can see the swaying big skirt laying on the ground, the woman's slender white legs are beautiful and moist under the crystal lamp.

Song Ye narrowed his eyebrows slightly and noticed that there was a lot of air around him. Looking away, all of them were men in white suits across the black veil.

"Then, let's start today's theme auction." Dianna Jiao laughed, raised her hand, and raised her high wrists to drive the soft waist, which was extremely tempting.

At her suggestion, several strong men soon came to the ground carrying the polished wool. The half-height wool surface was smooth and oval, and the entire surface was painted black, which looked a little weird. Like a giant egg.

"This Madam Diana really loves black, and even the wool is black." Zhao Zhen smiled while holding the wine glass, but her eyes closely followed the figure of Donna below.

At this time, Mrs. Diana began to speak, "Now, every guest has a chance to come down and visit freely, and then fill the price on the card. As for the condition of free, huh ... temporarily confidential."

She is like a willful and shy girl who is controlling the rules of gambling at will, but no one will blame such a charming and charming woman, and the audience around her even sent out a good laugh.

Song Ye watched the guests on the third floor go down first. Basically, they were in groups of two or three. They looked carefully around the woolen material, but after a long look, they found a strange place.

These invited guests are all male, and most of them are young. Even if there are old people, there must be young people beside them, just like a regular match.

Song Ye thought of himself at once, looked at Zhao Zhen sideways, opened his mouth and wanted to ask, and realized that the maid had handed him another glass of champagne, and the questioning to his mouth swallowed again.

Soon, the order of observation was on their side. Song Ye followed Zhao Zhen and walked down the stairs to the hall.

When she appeared under the crystal lamp and got close to the woolen material, she suddenly heard a slight noise after hearing the black gauze. She looked sideways and found that it was Madame Diana's champagne on her skirt.

"Oh, it's rude. I hope this gentleman won't blame me." Diana was still sitting on the chair and let the maid beside her clean up, but her polite apology was very polite, and the sweet voice seemed sweet In the bones.

Zhao Zhen answered the question first, looking at the white calf under the skirt with a burning gaze, and smiled, "Mrs. Don't hurt, we are not inconvenienced."

"Oh, really gentle gentleman." Madam Deanna nodded slightly.

Zhao Zhenle almost couldn't find the north, but Song Ye on one side frowned coldly, always feeling that the sight cast by this woman was very uncomfortable.

Leaving her head aside, she decided to focus on what was before her and explore the quality of the legend.

Pretending to take out a magnifying glass, she rested her hand on the surface of the woolen material, and the power was released. The color that rushed into the eye at that moment surprised her and retracted her hand conditionedly.

She closed her eyes gently to alleviate the vertigo stunned by the color, and a stormy sea was already set in her heart.

The color she saw just now is a touch of very rich purple, transparent in the first line, and the skin is so thin that it turns out green. It is definitely a fine product in the best, purple jade, and the quality is impeccable. It's so big.

This S mansion really has a few brushes.

Opening her eyes again, she no longer pulled away from the trace, because the black pigment on the wool also smelled of perfume and was very strong.

"Song Ye, how about it, and how much is it going to cost?" Zhao Zhen has walked around from the other end, whispering Song Ye's meaning.

Song Ye groaned, his eyes glanced over the figure behind the black gauze, and he turned his side and turned his forefinger towards Zhao Zhen with his back facing Dianna, not signalling his hand.

"This ..." Zhao Zhen opened his mouth to persuade him, but was blocked by Song Ye Leng's eyes. In the end, he had to give up.

After so many guests came down, Song Ye was the first to give up the investment price.

Watching the boy stand upright and go away, Mrs. Diana couldn't help but call out, "This customer, is there any problem with the quality of the goods I provided?"

Her soft voice caught the grievances and struck the hearts of others.

"No, it's not Madam's fault, we ..." Zhao Zhen wanted to explain, but couldn't begin.

"It's just that we can't afford it." At the beginning, Song Yedun stopped. His cold voice was accurate in English. Even if he admitted his incompetence, he didn't care. The straight back drew a long reflection under the lights. .

There was laughter all around, full of sarcasm.

Zhao Zhen didn't have the face anymore, and strode upstairs. The next visit, their group never appeared again.

When the two hours passed, the auction came to an end, and Song Ye turned back to the house.

With a slam, the door was closed vigorously. Zhao Zhen, with a somber face, strode to the sofa, almost unable to control his voice.

"Why? Why not bid, such a rare opportunity, the next time you miss it."

He questioned loudly, but did not let Song Ye be half-moving, but was silent but could not calm the anger of the irritable man. He took a step forward, "Why do you give up, should you have money to invest in other industries, you have to give up Yufu jewelry? "