Chapter 216: Slip

The natural person Han Yan said was naturally referring to Song Ye.

Although Qu Bai did not welcome Leng Yuexin, he was also embarrassed to be cold with Han Yan, so he took the initiative to introduce, "This is Song Ye, my little buddy. Song Ye, this is Han Yan, just returned from studying in M ​​country The main character of the party tonight is Gao Qin and Jiang Yu behind, um ... Leng Yuexin, you have seen. "

Finally, after thinking about it, Qu Bai still read the name of Leng Yuexin. After all, the medicine has not been put on the table, and no one knows how much Leng Yuexin knows. Qu Bai didn't show the other person's face, he was implying that Song Ye should not act lightly.

Song Ye was even more calm than he was, saying hello a little, never frowning from beginning to end.

"Hello, Song Ye." The other three nodded and showed a cold attitude. Only Han Yan was generous, and he took care of everyone with dew and rain.

With the addition of new members, the waiter immediately changed to a new table, and the dishes were of different tastes.

This is the top service of senior clubs. Waste and savings are never considered.

Then opened a bottle of Lafayette in 1982, everyone toasted and welcomed Han Yan's return. When clinking to the glass, Leng Yuexin was sitting opposite Song Ye, and when she saw that she was holding a glass of milk, her face suddenly appeared like A non-laughing look.

"Song Ye, today is Han Yan returning home. You are toasting but holding milk. Isn't it appropriate?"

Her words were impartial, and she was stuck at the moment when everyone clink and drank. It was so clear that it was difficult to pretend to hear.

"Song Ye is an adult and can't drink." Qu Bai reacted faster than anyone, and blocked the first time.

Leng Yuexin's smile was stiff, and her attitude was somewhat casual: "Oh, it shouldn't matter a little bit, when do you behave like this?" Then, she got up, took the cup from the waiter's hand, and fell. After half a cup, he walked to Song Ye in front of him, and his smile became more and more impressive. "This is Rafael in 1982, but you can't drink it in Yuncheng, so you should give face."

Although the tone of the words was polite, the meaning was a little offensive.

Wu Xinxin and Ning Yifan wanted to be bad. Just test the sentence at the door and you know that Song Ye is a person with strong self-esteem. Now Leng Yuexin committed a neurosis and came up to find the difference. If the difference is not there, Song Ye will have to Lift the table.

It was said that time and time, Wu Xinxin, who was full of power, was over his head at the moment, and he slammed the glass in his hand. The expensive red wine splashed on the ground, and he almost threw it to Leng Yuexin's skirt.

"Wu Xinxin, what do you mean?" Leng Yuexin turned back and asked with a smile.

"Slipping." Wu Xinxin was careless and not stupid enough to turn her face on the spot, but replied more ironically, "This wine is too hard to drink, waiter, go for a bottle."

Will Raphael in 1982 be unpalatable? No one believed this, but everyone understood her meaning.

Wu Xinxin was hitting Leng Yuexin's face, saying that her dog's eyes were low.

The waiter hurried down to change the wine, and the glass in Leng Yuexin's hand was not good enough to be handed out again.

Tan Rui was a bit ugly, and murmured Wu Xinxin's recklessness.

Even if they ate on a table, they were actually separated by family background. Except for Song Ye, only Wu Xinxin was present at the scene. Although the talker and the Leng family sat on an equal footing, Leng Yuexin really had to deal with Wu Xinxin. Tan Rui is also invincible.

Song Ye had a rare look at Wu Xinxin, and was a little surprised that the girl who had been wary of her temptation had made a siege.

Yes, this Wu Xinxin is not a bad stubble. The appearance of violent impulse is carefully thought. She hides needles in her tentacles along the way, never stopping for a moment.

Moreover, Song Ye was sure that the other party already knew his secret.

Wu Xinxin smiled at her at the intersection of the sights in the air, and she was astonished.

"Everyone is a friend, don't be rusted because it hasn't been together for too long. I respect you for this cup. In the future, you have to help everyone." Han Yan opened the round, and her speech was still well-advanced. Even toasting was full of sincerity The whole cup is poured.

"Okay, you do n’t drink a lot. Drink less. Everyone is so old friends. Do n’t hesitate, why bother with small things." The man next to Gao Qin took Han Yan's wine glass and spoke. The tone is deep, and the official atmosphere is high-dry children.

Although he did not express his dissatisfaction at this time, Song Ye's contempt was obvious in his tone.

Song Ye, who treats forced drinking and despising others as a trivial matter, rarely sees the nostrils as the sky.

No one at the scene stood up to blame Leng Yuexin's behavior, not even the Qu Bai of the jade family, because the Leng family had a great career besides the big tree of the Qin family.

The crowd unveiled the matter in silence, and Song Ye seemed to be a wooden man with an airbag, which was not affected at all.

During the conversation between several people during the meal, Song Ye learned that Han Yan's identity is also an official-second-generation of Zhengzheng Miao Hong. Her father is the 71st Army Deputy-Army-Long, belonging to the Deputy-Provincial-level, although not It may be higher than the Qin family, but it is a higher grade than any incumbent.

"That's right." At night, it was completely dark, and the table in front of it was lowered. Han Yan couldn't help but asked, "Qu Bai, is Brother Qin not in Beijing?"

As soon as I could speak, I asked Qu Bai, who was also called Brother Qin. Song Ye didn't have to guess who he was.

Han Yan has seen the direction of the elevator ten times since she sat down, and she is waiting to move the iceberg.

"This ..." Qu Bai was a little embarrassed and only said vaguely, "He still has something to do, and may come later."

In fact, as early as half a month ago, Qu Bai told Qin Zhan the news of Han Yan, but unfortunately, people simply dismissed it and did not even give him a response. After meeting Song Ye in the morning, he sent another message to the other party, and he didn't know that he couldn't come over.

Han Yan smiled broadly, "Well, he's always the busiest one, that's how he was from childhood."

Gao Qin heard that she was silent in the side, apparently in a bad mood, but Wu Xinxin was afraid that the world would not be chaotic. She talked about Tan Rui around her, "Who is Brother Qin?" She entered the circle relatively late, and Qin Zhan And rarely in Beijing, so I do n’t know.

"It's the object you've always wanted to PK." Tan Rui said lightly.

"I rely on it." Wu Xinxin's energy suddenly flickered, and her energy broke out. "Is that the youngest colonel in history, the leader of the Eagles team, no one can match the fighting Sanda firearms, and also a Qin Zhan of Qingyang University?"