Chapter 333: Doubt and cooperation

"Even if you have collected all the pieces now, you will find a way to kill us first and make yourself the only survivor. After all, it is written on the note that only one person will be selected in the end. If you lose, you will You will return to your previous life. And you, the wolf, will be executed immediately. "

The teenager's voice was cold in the dark without a trace of temperature, and the moonlight was faint. Only the eyes were clear and cold, as if they could penetrate people's hearts in an instant.

Rao is the murderer of countless wild wolves. He frowned. He seemed to be poked into his mind. Many complex emotions flashed in his eyes, and finally he turned into a ruthless horror.

When Dong Qian hadn't responded, the man had quickly got up and rushed towards Song Ye.

"I just know that now you are the black hand behind the scenes and take things." The wolf roared, raised his arms, and a dagger was added to the palm of his hand. This was the weapon he had assigned, but now it is taken Kill yourself.

There was a flash of cold light in the darkness, and the sharp dagger passed towards Song Ye's thorn with a terrifying momentum. As soon as the teenager died, they would have one less competitor and more resources to complete the task.

But the next second, when the young man's figure moved, he avoided the attack of the opponent lightly. The wolf was startled, and his subconscious backhand was stabbed behind him. As soon as the elbow extended, he was pinched and punched in the bone The pain caused the dagger in his hand to tremble and almost came out.

Lying down.

The wild wolf cursed in his heart, and quickly picked up the knife with his left hand. The whole person rolled forward to avoid the attack range of the opponent. The sharp eyes flashed a little. , Not yet admitted. "

"Huh ..." Song Ye Leng snorted. This time, he took the initiative to attack, and started to take a quick shot, straightening his throat. The darker the environment, the better it is for her to fight.

She is a killer, and darkness is her home.

If it was during the daytime, the wolf might still be able to fight with one another, but now facing the Song Ye who looks like a ghost, the wolf can be described as losing one by one, without any chance of winning.

The chest was beaten again by a dull punch, and the wolf almost wanted to vomit blood. The stupid boy looked like a sissy and had such great strength.

Seeing that the next killing was invincible, the wolf gritted his teeth, and tossed Dong Qian aside. "His mother is not ready to come here to help, if you die, you don't want to live. The boy made it clear that he was playing to death , Not yet up. "

Dong Qian has actually been shocked by Song Ye ’s skill. In the daily training, the teenager is always indifferent and expressionless. Although the physical strength is OK, it is not outstanding elsewhere. I did not expect to play at this time, but it looks like For another person, it is as erratic as a ghost, and it feels weird to shoot.

At this point, he was stunned by his name, and then he looked back in amusement, a little hesitant.

Although Song Ye had hidden his strength, he just saved him upstairs. The wolf is an old fritter, and has a very dark heart.

But if what he said is true, what is the true identity of Song Ye ...

While he was swaying from side to side, Song Ye opened his mouth slightly. "He can strike me, he won't let you go."

In a light sentence, Dong Qian was shivering violently in the night. Yes, according to the wolf's urine, Song Ye was really dead. Those who have small arms and thin legs must not have survived.

One word awakened the dreamer, Dong Qian was unambiguous at the moment, and rushed to be Song Ye's assist.

"Well, you are crazy." The wolf was so angry that he bit his teeth and wished to poke Song Ye into a hole. Dare to instigate for a long time, but Song Ye didn't work.

However, this is also his first action to be unreasonable, no wonder others.

It ’s just a pair of two at the moment, the main force of the opponent is still Song Ye, and the wolf will be beaten down after a while.

Song Ye threw the person to the ground like a rag, exhaling softly, "I still have been black for so many years, and I don't even have that eyesight. Since the half-month note, we have walked into others The trap is to watch us kill each other today and get stuck. "

The wolf lay on the ground, the dagger was still in his palm, but his body was so painless that he could fight again.

Hearing Song Ye's words, he didn't even open his eyes, "If the king defeats the pirate, he will kill if he wants to kill, so why not waste so much words."

Song Ye gave him a glance, stretched his feet and gave him a sting. In the latter's unbearable and angry eyes, he continued: "This time, the task was originally to be done by four people together, and all the tools were allocated. Specific uses, Ding Li's scalpel, Dong Qian's tear gas bomb, the dagger on your hand, and the card reader on me. Now that time is tight, whoever dies will only delay the completion of the mission. "

The original task of finding debris was not difficult. It was based on the ability of four of them, one for each, and it should have been searched long ago.

But it is because doubts give birth to ghosts, and no one trusts anyone, everyone must be bound together to walk, which has caused the time to be at stake.

The wolf lay there without answering, and his heart turned back and forth a few times. He was surprised that Song Ye was telling the truth and was a bit reasonable, but he probably didn't like to be taught by a child, so he didn't speak.

Dong Qian was admired by Song Ye. At this moment, he couldn't help but say, "Do you mean, four people want to go out together?"

"Yes, the instructor said a long time ago that he wanted to work in a team." Song Ye nodded, believing in his own judgment.

Dong Qianshu breathed a sigh of relief, "Well, in order to show my sincerity, I took the initiative to help the pervert. It would be better for four people to go out together than to be suspicious and afraid of being hacked." It is a common occurrence, this is the first time to complain with virtue, and I feel relieved.

I always feel that there is a teenager around me and I feel much more at ease.

The night outside was completely dark, and even the full moon was covered by dark clouds. Ding Li, who was still standing outside the yard, was sweating and numb.

In the face of the threat of death, coupled with psychological fear, the physical exertion to maintain a posture is amazing.

When seeing the other three coming over, Ding Li's numb face still couldn't make an expression.

When Dong Qian took the flashlight from the wolf and lay on the ground silently crawling past, Ding Li blinked his eyes, revealing a look of wonder.

Is he here to save himself?

"Less disgusting Barra looks at me, don't move, otherwise we both have to die." Dong Qian still didn't spare anyone, but he took the wild wolf dagger carefully to dig the soil, but did not dare to neglect.