Chapter 267: Hero saves beauty

Bang and bang, the continuous and overbearing whirlwind leg swept past, Qi Wei was a little bit dodged, was kicked to the cheek, and immediately scratched a few bloodstains.

As a young lady of the Wu family, Wu Xinxin practiced martial arts earlier than anyone else, and experienced tempering earlier. Except for a woman's natural differences in physical fitness, her accomplishments in martial arts are no worse than anyone.

Qi Wei uses fast break, Wu Xinxin is faster than him. With the stronger flexibility of the woman's body, the momentum flying from his hands and feet greets Qi Wei one after another.

Among the audience, the women were as light as swallows, flying up and down, and the red face with an angry crown was like a rose in full bloom. The big Qi Wei was surrounded by her in the middle of the site alone, and was pushed so forcefully by the vigor that it seemed like nothing could be done.

The audience was boiling. It was very powerful to watch women beat men and beat muscle men down.

However, the situation on the two sides of the stage is completely opposite, the Qi family players sneered with disdain, and the Wu family side was solemn and worried.

"She's going to lose." Qin Zhan set down the tea cup, predicting the result calmly and indifferently.

"Um." Song Yeqing's cold eyes glanced over the fierce struggle, and the ending was clear.

The Wujia Qigong originally lacked the assistance of strength, coupled with the physical limitations of the Wu Xinxin woman, no matter how hard Kung Fu was practiced, the energy was not as strong as that of a man. The Qi family practiced foreign kung fu, and the muscles that he had cultivated all year round can be described as the iron bell shirt of the golden bell cap. At this time, Qi Wei seemed to be beaten up and down in the field, but he was not seriously injured.

For him, Wu Xinxin's energy is more like itching in the boots, but Wu Xinxin consumes internal power at such a high speed, but her physical strength has reached the limit.

On a certain node, Wu Xinxin's action was suddenly slowed by half a beat, which was the delay of half a beat, which made Qi Wei catch the air. One flew forward and accurately grasped the other's back foot. Yan's slender body was thrown to the ground.

Seeing that his face was about to make a gorgeous touch, Wu Xinxin gritted his teeth and rolled around, and then stood up, but at this time, Qi Wei's fist was already in front of him.

Wu Xinxin, who had already injured her ankle, could no longer be sustained. He flew back more than a meter away, and when he saw it, he would fall to the stage.

"Xinxin!" Tan Ruixin's hair was tight. Regardless of the game being played, he got up and rushed up the stairs to save people. Wherever I looked, I saw a smirk on Qi Wei's face, and the whole man leaped forward. Tan Rui snorted, and Li Li screamed, "Qi Wei, dare you!"

Actually trying to interrupt Wu Xinxin's hand in front of him, this Qi Wei was impatient.

But now the distance between the two sides is obviously more favorable for Qi Wei, and the bloodthirsty and cruelty in the other's eyes is clearly nothing to worry about.

Today, he will destroy the Wu family in one fell swoop.

At this time, all the Wu family members stood up together, looking anxious, and rushed out to save the little sister.

But there was a figure in the crowd faster than any of them. Her weird footwork could not even catch up with the disciples in the door. When Qi Weikan was about to grab Wu Xinxin's arm, she slammed. Qi Wei I just felt that my wrist was sore and numb, but I pulled my arm back.

Then there was a boy in black forging, as if he had emerged out of thin air, taking Wu Xinxin in his arms.

The juvenile stood tall, and the black short-skinned commoner looked like she was thin and somewhat thin, but because of her coldness and straightness, her straight back, gave a strong sense of oppression for no reason. The half of the silver mask was hidden under the broken hair, which made those eyes look cold and cold.

"Change the order of appearance, I'll come next." Because Yantai has rules, when he came on stage to accept snoring, the moment Song Ye rushed out to save people, he already had a plan in mind.

After experiencing the violent and cruel methods of Qi Wei, the young man in black stood up to face the battle at this time. It was really worrying. Looking at the head alone, Qi Wei topped three Song leaves one by one. The gap in body shape was too obvious.

But Song Ye has already fought, and he has never chosen to shrink back.

"People leave it to you." Take the injured Wu Xinxin to Tan Rui, Song Ye looked at the other person's worried face, and only patted her hand. "Rest assured, your brother's arm, I will get it back for you. "

Wu Xinxin stopped talking, but in fact she could n’t bear to let Song Ye play, because she just found out that Qi Wei ’s skill had improved again. The other party hated Song Ye so much. The other hand is up.

But Song Ye had already let go and stood up with Qi Wei face to face.

The latter clenched his fist and a twisted smile on his face, "Oh, you've finally come on, I thought how long you would stay under the woman's hands. You have good luck, Qin Er Shao will be your brother, at Qin's house. Taking care of you, Miss Wu's caring for you is also very kind, and that worried look, my heart is almost broken. "

He did not know that Wu Xinxin treated Song Yeru as a sister, and naturally thought that Song Ye was favored by Wu Xinxin with her hooked face.

Unfortunately, this statement not only trampled on Song Ye's bottom line, but also made a big brother's taboo.

Qin Zhan's eyes stared at Qi Wei on the field, already cold as if watching the dead.

Suddenly, the uninformed Qi Wei only felt the cold wind blowing behind him, making him inexplicably fight a cold war.

"I changed my mind," Song Ye said suddenly, the voice was cold.

"What?" Qi Wei subconsciously asked out his mouth, but the next moment, he was struck by a kick, and the whole man flew out.

With a slam, the huge muscles fell on the chair, and immediately the teacher's chair was slumped.

Qi Wei was kicked by this unsuspecting kick, and his heart was agitated, and his throat was filled with a sweet smell.

With his eyes widened slightly, he couldn't believe that he had been internally injured by this kick.

You must know that in order to protect the weakness of the whole body, he strengthened the muscles of all parts, the pectoral muscles are as hard as iron, and there is no problem with the broken stones in the chest, but now it is Song Ye's little arm and calf that bleed blood.

No, he suddenly realized that Song Ye's strength might not be inferior to him.

So when Song Ye kicked over, Qi Wei had avoided the past between the electric light and flint.

Song Ye raised her eyebrows, showing a hint of interest in one of her eyes, able to avoid the attack at her speed, and her skill was good, but it was a pity ...

With a stun in his eyes, the kick that flew out of the sky predicted the direction of Qi Wei's dodging, but he actually accepted the move on the way, then turned to stabilize the pace, and a joint elbow attack directly hit Qi Wei's back.