Chapter 312: A bowl of hot soup

Mencius Heng was sitting opposite Gu Yitong, and Song Ye's table was just below his oblique view.

Wang Qianqian and Xiang Qing had some impressions. The circles of rich people were all by-passes. It was no surprise, but looking at the smiling face of Wang Qianqian who couldn't wait to get in front of Song Ye, there was a trace of coldness between his eyebrows.

Gu Yitong shrugged when he saw that he did not speak, and did not speak again with interest.

But when eating, Mencius was obviously absent-minded, and he repeatedly glanced to the first floor. At the end, Le Mingyu noticed it, and snorted coldly, disdain: "He picked a good position, knowing you are here I also brought two girls to provoke right and wrong. It caused a sensation on the first day, and I do n’t know who to show it to? ”

Although Le Mingyu did not name his name, the three other people in this room knew well that Song Ye's goal was to play Mencius.

Mencius kept his eyes silent, but Yu Guang noticed the movement downstairs.

The commotion on this day has obviously not come to an end.

After Song Ye drank the porridge, he got up and was preparing to put the chopsticks on it, and suddenly felt that someone was crowding behind him, accompanied by the rude roar of the boy, "Hey, let's give in, let's not, don't Blocking the way. "

Immediately after the words fell, Song Ye felt a hot air on his face, and avoided his shoulders subconsciously, but he was so immortal that Wang Qianqian got up just a moment and saw a bowl of hot soup dripping directly. On her.

"Ah ..." Wang Qianqian was calm again, and she was screamed immediately when she was hot. The summer uniform was thin, the bowl of hot soup was dripping down, and the position was on the chest. The most delicate part of the girl, Wang Qianqian shed tears with tears.

Ad
A burst of restlessness broke out in the crowd, Xiang Qing stood up and gathered together, looking into Wang Qianqian's collar, he exclaimed suddenly, "Qianqian!"

Song Ye's brows frowned. He didn't look around and knew that such a high temperature burn, his chest must be blistering.

A big beauty was scalded, and the crowd around them all exclaimed. They came to each other and wanted to be concerned about each other. They liked it, and surrounded them in groups.

The perpetrator, Gaoma Dachu, was on the side. At this time, he had completely lost the rough and overbearing look, and stood there blankly. Facing Wang Qianqian's tears, he was a little overwhelmed for a while, and subconsciously shied away. "No, I didn't do it on purpose. I was not careful. Yes, it was Song Ye who hit me just now. He hit me and I missed it."

Speaking of the back, his tone has been restored, as if he had found a breakthrough, pointing at Song Yeyi in angrily.

Song Ye's eyebrows were cold, and he glanced at the boy obliquely. This man didn't even touch her at all, let alone hit him.

But now is not the time to talk about this, Song Ye grabbed Wang Qianqian's hand, "go to the infirmary first." This burn can not be delayed.

Wang Qianqian and Xiang Qing, two little girls, have messed up for a long time and have not rebutted, turning around and leaving Song Ye.

"Slow." The troubled boy was panicked. He stepped in front of a few people and hurriedly traced his hands and feet to explain to Wang Qianqian. "Student Wang, this is really not my fault, it is Song Yebang. It's me, I, I ... "

He flushed most of his face and wanted to prove his innocence. Wang Qianqian covered her chest and burst into tears. In the end, it was Miss Shijia who did not scold swear words, but raised the tone angrily, "You let it go, you let it go, I don't want to talk to you."

After that, she reached out and pushed the boy away.

The latter took a step backwards and was shoved into a shudder, his face suddenly ashamed, revealing a sad look.

He really didn't want to hurt Wang Qianqian. On the contrary, he fell in love with Wang Qianqian at first sight and always wanted to find a chance to chat.

Ad
But on the first day, the goddess has already been rushed by others, and he is still a guy who is notorious and infamous. He is just frustrated and wants to use that bowl of hot soup to teach Song Ye a lesson. He never thought it would be self-defeating. Splashed on Wang Qianqian's body.

After all, if Song Ye didn't grab his goddess, he wouldn't target her, and if Song Ye didn't avoid it, it wouldn't cause the current situation.

That's right, all of them blame Song Ye.

hateful.

Seeing that he was going to be the target of public criticism, he missed and achieved the love of the hero's hero to save the beauty. The boy's heart was filled with strong unwillingness and he extended his hand subconsciously, this time directly holding Wang Qianqian's arm.

"Ah ..." Wang Qianqian whispered, her chest burn was pulled, her face wrinkled in pain.

The boy shrinks his shoulders in fright, and feels guilty in his heart, but still clings to his hand, "I'll send you to the infirmary without him, he is not a good person, don't be fooled by him." This he, of course, meant Song Ye.

"You let go, let go of me." Wang Qianqian really wanted to cry without tears, and did not understand why she was entangled with such a neuropathy.

"Student Wang, you believe me, Song Ye is not a good person. He just saw that you were rich and purposely approached you, ah ..." The boy did n’t finish the words that he was anxious to explain, but his wrists were clasped, and the bones instantly There was a severe pain, and he let out his hand with a scream.

Turning his head, it turned out that Song Ye was the one who started, and he rushed up holding his wrists, yelling, "Why do you beat me, you?"

With a bang, Song Ye lifted his right foot and kicked the boy who flew up. The boy hit the table and mourned, and never stood up again.

The crowd exclaimed, completely frightened by the energy that erupted from Song Ye's small body.

With a cold face, she didn't even bother to look at the life and death of the boy, turned and squatted down, and hugged Wang Qianqian in a drowsiness, her eyes swept away, and the cold light suddenly appeared, "Get away."

The faint two words seemed to come out sharply, shocking everyone, subconsciously taking a few steps back, giving way to a passage.

Song Ye was expressionless, holding Wang Qianqian and striding out of the cafeteria, heading straight for the infirmary.

The crowd looked far away and could only see a chic and slender back.

The four people on the second floor naturally took a panoramic view of the whole thing. The boy knew what they intended from the beginning, and knew that Song Ye had been wronged.

However, Le Mingyu sneered at it. "It's troublesome. People who are with him have no good results. Such a trouble is really annoying."

"Mingyu, I think you are prejudiced against Song Ye." Gu Yitong looked at him with disapproval.

Le Mingyu snorted coldly, disapproving.

Mencius Heng, on the other hand, was silent all the time, staring at the entrance of the cafeteria, and the two left.