Chapter 256: Qin Zhan's childhood

The Qin family as the top giant, the dog blood bridge section and the plot will never be inferior to the rotten-squeeze of the bad street. According to the information scattered by Song Ye, Qin Zhan's mother was also a boudoir who was well-known and well-known in the past. She had a good appearance and was brilliant, but she was arrogant and cold. The relationship was discordant, and the sandwich board Qin Erye also ran outside to hang out, colluding with Mrs. Cao, leaving out the original match.

In the end, of course, the usual Xiaosan Dengtang entered the room and brought Qin Feng, an illegitimate child who was several years older than his original son. The original character was lonely and unbearable, and left young Qin Zhan to choose to end his life.

Since then, Qin Zhan ’s original son has become a father-in-law, a queen ’s unloved child, and his character has gradually become autistic and silent. Even Qin Zhan did n’t wait to see him, leaving him out of the army early on. ask.

Song Ye walked more than half a circle before seeing the small building, some distance from the villa area, close to the woods next to it, the appearance is cylindrical, very chic and beautiful, from the literary style can read the original elegant.

However, when Xiao San was angry, he left his son and committed suicide.

On the path covered with colorful flower windows, to the top floor, Song Ye saw the open room at a glance. Qin Zhanzheng was lying on his back with half a bucket of water and a rag on the table. Do, I can see that the man was packing up the house as soon as he entered the house, and he just lay down and rested.

The glazed windows opened halfway, the fresh wind in the woods blew in, scattered the old musty smell in the room, and the sun fell on the desk by the window, reflecting the model of the plane on the shelf.

Song Ye walked over and watched these strangely shaped airplanes with interest. Some of them had very modern concepts. The shape of the fuselage was similar to that of a post-modern fighter. Taking a closer look, it made her even more. Surprised.

"Do you understand?" On the big bed behind him, Qin Zhan didn't move, not even opened his eyes, but just listened to the other person's movements and then asked questions.

Song Ye responded, "Well, I have read related books." She is more interested in mechanical things. At this glance, although aircraft models are rough but advanced in concept, a second glance reveals that they are inside All hollow structure, also prevent a lot of electronic chip gear, the hardware facilities are very clever.

"Listen to Miss Han, did you want to develop your own airplane when you were a kid?" Song Ye remembered the appearance of Han Yan's affectionate models that day and still remembers it.

"Well, it was a very young thing." Qin Zhan didn't mean to mention the old feelings. He looked at Song Ye and looked at the little things on the table with curiosity. The loneliness in his heart was brushed softly. The first person to come in and visit. "

It was also the first person allowed to step into his life and share all his thoughts.

Song Ye was stunned, quite unaccustomed to Qin Zhan, who looked at him with his arms like this. This man grew a good skin, a golden ratio of shoulder width and narrow waist, without a cold breath frozen for hundreds of miles, it is a powerful Hormonal volatiles.

Song Ye Hao Yao is also a woman of psychological age 30. She is emotionally deficient and aesthetically recognizable. At this moment, Qin Zhan's look at him has a strong masculinity, which makes her slightly look away, not salty. Bu Tan just returned a sentence, "That's my pleasure."

After that, she lowered her head and fiddled with the small things in her hand, and suddenly felt sad for him.

When he was young, he lost his mother, and his father did n’t love his mother. Everyone in Beijing said that Qin Zhan was an autistic child and kept himself in the house all day long to play alone. In fact, even his biological father never actually stepped in to see what his son was doing.

Otherwise, with such talents, they will not be buried in memory.

"What are you thinking?" Qin Zhan stood up, lowered his sleeves, buckled meticulously, and asked Song Ye, who was a little bit surprised.

The latter just shook her head and put the model back in place. "Nothing." She didn't think that being as strong as Qin Zhan would need comfort, that was what the weak would desire.

Qin Zhan didn't ask any more. After finishing his clothes, he usually chatted casually: "How many benefits have I got from my father?"

Naturally, he knew that Song Ye wouldn't let cheap things go, but just wanted to see how much the little ghost had hidden.

Song Ye didn't conceal, and Xia Song usually walked downstairs, "I plan to bring Yaowangtang to Beijing, and I will compete with each other, so Leng's family will naturally step down."

Hearing that Qin Zhan, who had just locked the door behind him, raised his eyebrows slightly. "Oh? This is not a trivial matter." Of course, in the war situation, he certainly knew the status and role of the Leng family, and Song Ye was able to trade successfully, but let him Eye-catching.

Song Ye extremely leisurely replied: "Everyone is afraid of death, his life is gone, no matter how powerful he is."

Obviously, she grasped the mentality of the old man, and she did it just right.

Qin Zhan agreed, raising her head just to cover her head, rubbing gently, and unconsciously added a little pride in her heart, "You are fine." The person he liked, although young, was very powerful.

Song Ye in front pulled off his palm, and it was a depression again. The three words, "You're OK", sounded like a praise to the child and gave little red flowers.

As soon as the two men who had planned to return to their homes came downstairs, they met the housekeeper again, which was blocked at the door and was waiting.

"Master Er, Mr. Song, refreshments are ready in the house, and the master asked me to come and ask for two." The housekeeper was very respectful and dedicated, despite being rejected once and repeating the instructions.

And this time, the two still gave no face.

"Since things are settled, there is no need to stay." Qin Zhan glanced back at Song Ye, who raised an eyebrow and agreed, and the two of them started walking towards the front door together.

"Master Second." The housekeeper shouted, hurriedly stepping in front of the two, and subconsciously glanced at Song Ye before continuing: "Ji Jiawu Pavilion also came, saying that it was Mr. Song who hurt them People. You see, it ’s better to come out and solve it. After all, it ’s about the safety of Mr. Song. ”The steward is not a fool. You can see that Qin Zhan cares about Song Ye and he knows how to write articles. He can't get mixed up if he can't hire anyone.

Obviously, this point is just right, and Qin Zhan's heart was poked in one hit, "Go and see."

"Um." Song Ye answered indifferently, but he had no consciousness as a party, so he followed Qin Zhan's swing into the hall.

At this time the large hall was overcrowded, standing and sitting, all brushing over.