Chapter 224: Entrance exam gift

Not even trash.

This vicious word is actually not in line with Qin Zhan's high cold personality, and no one in the field could understand the meaning of this sentence.

Only Gao Qin himself understood that it was a word he had insulted Song Ye just now.

He reacted violently, and finally understood why Qin Zhan was so **** him, pressing hard, and even dying him.

It was because he saw his insults, and it was only because he scolded Song Ye himself.

The price of this word is ten million.

All the arguments seemed useless, Gao Qin leaned against the wall, wiped his face with a bitter smile, "Qin Zhan, I just look at you but treat Han Yan like that, Song Ye is your recognized brother But Han Yan, how have you been fair to her? "

And he was never jealous and jealous of Qin Zhan. He was good and strong, and even the women he liked fell in love with him.

In such a bitter mood, Qin Zhan naturally didn't understand, and didn't want to understand. He heard the words, but just left a sentence, "What does that woman do with me?" The simple eight words summarized him and Han Yan. The relationship between.

He was originally a ruthless person, and tears had something to do with him, and had nothing to do with him.

Out of the club's door, the night was already deep, but the number of sports cars and the flow of people did not decrease.

Qin Zhan lit a cigarette, took a deep breath, pinched it at his fingertips, and then took a step down the marble ladder. "Let's go to me tonight." Song Ye came over after receiving a post from the Qin family. There is no guarantee for Shanghai, so it is better to keep it by yourself.

The latter had no objection. He followed Qin Zhan leisurely, smelling the smell of smoke from the other side, remembering a kiss under the water pool, and the other person's mouth was also familiar with the smell of tobacco, and he knew that it was the other's usual brand.

It was just that Qin Zhan's cigarette addiction was not great. He walked to the car and took another sip before losing it.

At the same time, a black Jeep was approaching, with a black body and ordinary appearance, but because of a red flag stuck in the front of the car, it instantly killed all the luxury cars in front of the club.

Because this red flag is a symbol, it can guarantee unimpeded flow in the capital, and no one dares to stop it.

"Boss, is it straight home?" The man who drove asked after the two got on the bus.

"Well, go back." Qin Zhan also spoke very concisely. After the other party was instructed, he didn't speak again, and just started the car on the central city road of Beijing.

Song Ye found that there is a silent subordinate who has a silent subordinate. Perhaps he has been with Qin Zhan for a long time, and even his men have become poker faces.

He was thinking to himself, the man next to him handed over a check, exactly the ten million he wrote.

"Not in a hurry, you can wait for your debt to be repaid." Song Ye said lightly, but the meaning was a bit nasty.

"You don't need to intervene in the affairs of the Gao family." Qin Zhan also flatly, but with some hints.

As soon as Song Yemei Feng moved, "Yes." With a sound, he reached out and took the check, and then shoved it into his pocket. He didn't know it and thought he was stuffing a tissue.

She knows that Qin Zhan suddenly targeted Gao Qin tonight, and it did mean to take the initiative for himself, but it was more that he wanted to deal with the Gao Qin behind Gao Qin. Most of this 10 million was just playing on the subject.

The Gao family belongs to the Qin family and is also a very important member of the Qin family. However, the Ga family has always been inclined to support Qin Feng in the matter of the Qin family's heirs.

In the dim carriage, Song Ye's eyes turned to the indifferent man next to him. Most of the time, this man was quiet and no one could guess what he was thinking.

I am afraid that even Gao Qin would not have thought at this time that everything was being played by Qin Zhan.

So, does this man really want the position of the Qin family owner? In the past ten years, he has never been back, and even that place has not become home. What is his plan?

Thinking deeply about the past, Song Ye was somewhat unclear, because she did not know much about the battle situation in Beijing.

"What are you looking at?" Qin Zhan turned his head to see Song Ye's eyesight, and his deep eyes were still bright and charming in the dark.

"Look at you." Song Ye Dafang acknowledged that he turned his eyes and folded his hands behind his head. He looked comfortable and relaxed, but gave a slight evaluation in his mouth. "You are too opaque." It also means that Qin Zhan's risk factor is higher.

Qin Zhan watched the teenager's laziness reveal a drowsiness, like a hedgehog who unloaded a sharp thorn, couldn't help the palm of the hand to itch and touch her head.

This trick Song Ye has basically been immune, anyway, resistance is not effective, and there will be no piece of meat, and over time it will no longer be managed.

But this time it was a little different. When rubbing the top of the hair with a large hand, something suddenly slipped down, and it was hung on Song Ye's neck all of a sudden.

She lowered her head and looked at it for a moment, because it was a necklace hanging around her neck.

This necklace is very special. There is only one embellishment on the simple chain, but the embellishment is a bullet. From the texture and touch, it is still genuine.

"Send it to me?" Song Ye touched the bullet and asked with interest, but the palm of his hand had already exerted his ability to probe into it.

The inside of the bullet is hollow, with precision gears, and a small chip in it ... her heart sinks slightly, but her face doesn't move.

"Gift for the entrance exam, you did well in the exam." He saw the message, but the situation was special and there was no reply. Qin Zhan's network was in all directions, wouldn't he know that Song Ye's adulthood was so amazing. He was so happy that he wanted to buy her a gift.

Qin Zhan's face had a rare smile on his face, and the ice cube face softened, but Song Ye's heart was cold.

This gift is really ingenious.

She turned her head, avoiding the touch of the other party, and only faintly replied, "Thank you." The attitude of alienation was indifferent to words.

When Qin Zhan was surprised, he did not understand that Song Ye's temperament changed. To others, it may be difficult to detect the emotions of the teenager. Qin Zhan is familiar with psychological tactics and naturally knows that the teenager is angry.

Is it too light to abandon the gift?

The only thing Qin Zhan can think of is this, so I thought about it and decided to hold it out. "The bullet is equipped with a detection chip that can sense your vital signs. As long as your various data show a critical point, the chip will start the coordinate position. I will get your news as soon as possible. "

Sign detection chip?

This time, it was Song Ye's turn, and she did not expect that the contents of the bullet would be used in this way. Specifically, because in this era, such an advanced instrument had not been developed at all, she had no possibility to think of it.