Chapter 208: Professor Yi Yi

Now is not the time for convenient domestic and foreign exchanges. English has only risen in recent years, and many people do not understand these.

And the trainer in front couldn't understand, after seeing the teacher's card that the man in the suit took out, the original suspicion began to be dispelled again.

He turned to look at Song Ye who was actively involved, and asked out loud, "Boy, are you sure this thing is really not drinkable? Where did it come from?"

"I know English, it's written on the back of this bottle." Song Ye also pointed to the bottle.

Immediately, the suit man denied: "Impossible, you couldn't see the back of the bottle at all, you were lying."

"Yeah, you just glanced at it, how could you possibly see the back." The upper spectacled man also jumped out to testify.

Although he didn't know what happened, he was with the suit man, so he naturally stood on his side.

The negligence of the two people frowned, and they also felt that Song Ye, a half-old child, was not likely to understand foreign languages.

"Okay, then check the injury, I will pay for it." Song Ye shrugged, leaving a sentence of calmness, indicating that she would take this matter to the end.

The man in the suit was so angry that when he met Song Ye, his punches were the same as hitting the cotton, which really made him feel weak.

And now, he did not dare to go to the injury.

When his meditation was fruitless, he remembered the identity of the male thief, so he squinted at him and said meaningfully: "You want to go, someone may not want to go, you think everyone is like you, nothing is here to stay Where do you live? "

This was extremely ironic, and even the conductor was a little bit upset.

"Cough ..." At this time, a dull cough sounded from outside the crowd, and then an old, hoarse voice came in, "I understand English, show me."

The crowd was separated, and Song Ye saw the old man stepping forward slightly with his arms folded. He was only sixty years old, but looked old-fashioned. Two bags under his eyes were sullen and standing in front of people was quite majestic.

When the trainer saw the old man, his eyes lighted up immediately. "Professor Wu, you are old, but it's great. There is one thing that needs your help. Look at what this bottle is?"

During the conversation, the bottle was delivered to the old man.

He took a closer look, and immediately came out, "Which illiterate did you drink this mouthwash?"

Mouthwash. This is the second term I heard, and although everyone didn't quite understand what it meant, they clearly noticed something wrong.

"Professor, you said you can't drink it?" The conductor asked cautiously and carefully.

"Crap." Professor Wu gave him a white look. "This thing is used by foreigners to rinse their mouths and relieve pain in their mouths. If they drink it, they will be out of order." In the talk, Professor Wu had swept the white-faced suit man The two stood close to each other without thinking, and he shot each other's stomach with a shot.

"Well……"

puff……

As the man in the suit covered his stomach with a painful groan, a fart sound was clearly heard in the ear. Everyone smelled the stench and turned his head in disgust, covering his nose.

Professor Wu threw the bottle back on the table, and gestured, "Well, it will become like this when you drink, spit and diarrhea."

At this time, the suit man couldn't help it anymore, covering his **** with one hand and covering his mouth with one hand, and rushed to the toilet after crowding the crowd.

Everyone couldn't help laughing as he watched him pinching his ass.

Then, the truth finally came to light. The midnight man who was touched by the porcelain was innocent, but it was still difficult to avoid the end of the ticket evasion.

When everyone saw that there was no excitement, they all slept on their heads and went back to their seats to sleep.

"Sir, if you don't make up the ticket, just follow me to the waiting room." The train conductor said sorry, but it was still official.

The black man reluctantly pulled his head and turned and was about to follow, but Song Ye behind him opened his mouth again.

"I'll fix it for him."

Don't say it's a train conductor this time, even the grandson thinks it's incredible. The two people who meet each other in Pingshui, are these two ribs interposed?

However, when he saw Song Ye pull out his wallet from his pocket, he stunned the man, and then scolded him in his heart, lying down.

"Sit to the capital." Two ten dollars were handed out generously, and the trainer laughed, only boasting the young man's kindness.

But the man couldn't laugh anymore, his eyes were still staring at Song Ye's wallet.

That was the wallet that disappeared from his pocket for no reason at the time of the body search.

At this moment, holding the brand-new train ticket in his hand, the man had a complex taste in his heart, especially the sentence from Song Ye before leaving, "Brother, see you tomorrow."

Hehe, see you tomorrow.

Both sides of the protagonist in this compartment are gone, and the men in the glasses and the women in the bunk are sitting there afraid to speak.

"Anything?" Song Ye asked, looking up calmly at the old man in front of him.

As soon as the old guy shot the suit man, she saw the clue. The position was just between the stomach and the abdomen. It was not strong, but it was like a button on an office. It suddenly caused the suit man to attack. It was really extraordinary.

Professor Wu didn't have that much attention. Instead, he changed his solemn look. Haha laughed, "That's right, boy."

Song Ye was a little embarrassed by his smile and didn't move for a while.

The old man sat down on her bed directly, but he was not polite. "What's your name, did you really understand the English on the bottle or have you seen it before?"

"Song Ye." Anyway, he just came forward to clear the siege, and Song Ye didn't rush anyone. He folded his hands behind his head and leaned on the wall to explain: "It's not difficult to put English on the bottle."

"Oh? I can't tell how young, it's not that young." The old man raised a smile, and seemed to appreciate the cold boy in front of him.

Without the coercion just now, the woman on the opposite bed finally dared to speak, but she exaggerated Song Ye, "Oh, don't you know that Song Ye is the top entrance exam student in Luo province this year and has been in the newspaper? This child is okay and enthusiastic, and will definitely be successful in the future. "

Professor Wu was surprised when he heard it. He turned his head and stared at her and said, "There are really two brushes. My name is Wu Yi. I am a university professor and I teach English exactly. You can understand the English of the bottle , Prove that the vocabulary is solid, come here, look carefully and see if you can understand the instructions? "

Looking at the bottle reaching in front of his eyes, Song Ye opened his eyelids and glanced at the smiling old man with Yu Guang before raising his hand to take over the bottle.

At the moment when the hand was about to hold the bottle, Wu Yi suddenly jumped out to catch Song Ye's shoulder quickly, grasping her wrist with the other hand, and practised her arm from top to bottom with prudence. Over again.