Chapter 259: Hongmen Banquet

Qin Feng came downstairs, and the atmosphere at the dining table was weird again. The embarrassing compliments and laughter obviously did not have the enthusiasm of the past.

Qin Shasha's gaze was particularly obvious. From Qin Feng all the way, he swept his lower body no less than three times, and the red clouds on his face became more red and bright.

That night, when the hotel searched for Bloodstone, she also liked to make fun and walked in front of the crowd, so she could clearly see the live broadcast of Qin Feng in bed, even the size of that place, and she still remembers it.

Of course, everyone in the Qin family was present at the scene. Now, no matter how they pretend, they have to be awkward for a while, and have to say hello with a smile on their faces and eat their food in silence.

As soon as the protagonist of the scandal appeared on the scene, he stared at Song Ye. His face was not so beautiful, and the dark clouds covered the roof. It was as black as the bottom of the pot. "Song, Xian, Sheng, you are here."

Looking at the other person gritted his teeth, the smile flew on her like a knife, Song Yebao smiled friendly, and even held up the orange juice in his hand, "It's my pleasure that a busy man like President Qin can remember me."

The other party was accented by Mr. Song. She also marked the key points on the busy people, and each other was holding each other's secrets, but it was only half a catty.

No, she can't compare with Qin Feng now, the other party is more famous than her.

Qin Feng was stared at by her seemingly non-smiling eyes, and a burst of blood burst into the brain immediately, and she was not angry. "Since Mr. Song has said that he does not want to covet anything in my Qin family, how can he catch the door today? Here it is. Wouldn't it be that I can't hold my brother's thigh and just want to come and hook up with others ... "

With a bang, Qin Zhan re-photographed the chopsticks in his hand.

"Enough, don't you think you're not shameful enough, just roll back to the room if you don't want to eat." On the subject, Mr. Qin also patted the table, yelling loudly. Qin Feng used to be his most beloved grandson, and he often accompanied him to eat and held the right to speak everywhere in the house. But now that he is out of this position, the old man feels that this child is just like evil, and he is not sensible.

Even Song Ye, who couldn't be offended in the full court, was biting, and he was really not afraid that Qin Zhan would open a few holes for him.

"Grandpa ..." Qin Feng looked at his grandpa who always loved him in amazement. He didn't know what happened just now, and why Father Qin favored Song Ye. He raised his eyebrows and clarified himself while he was crowded. Once again, "I was also drugged that night, and I am also a victim. The murderer who applied the drug, I will surely catch it myself." Speaking of this, he glanced at Song Ye intentionally or unintentionally, and there was a hint of viciousness in his eyes.

Qin Zhan, who was sitting next to Song Ye, caught this look, and his whole body began to breathe air. Suddenly, it was the little hand that felt the coolness under the table was pressed on the back of his hand, and he patted it twice. Seems to calm his anger.

Moving his gaze, he fell on the delicate little face next to him, and just looked at this cold and beautiful face, Qin Zhan's breath gradually softened.

Bang, the familiar heartbeat began to accelerate, starting from the skin where the two were in contact with each other, the temperature seemed to ignite high heat on the back of the hand, crashed all the way, and quickly lit a flame on the limbs, in Song Ye could not perceive the place, Qin Zhan's palm has been sweating.

The brief appeasement was fleeting. Song Ye's hands didn't stop much, but Qin Zhan's heartbeat didn't stop for a long time. Even when the other party pulled away, he needed to exert great restraint to restrain himself. Hold her urge.

The kid is too young, he doesn't want to scare her.

Some Song Dasong did not know that his little movement was almost a spark of fire, and Qin, who had burned everything in the sky and underground, lost his restraint.

However, the interaction between the two was not visible. The other members of the Qin family could of course assume that Qin Zhan was swallowing his voice. After all, it was too much for a irrelevant younger brother.

Thinking about it this way, some people are stupid-stupid-sex-too.

First and foremost is Madam Cao. After two days of busy work, in order to whiten the baby grandson, the opportunity was just right, and she followed the words of Qin Feng: "My sons and daughters of the Qin family will not let others be harmed in vain. For the small seal, my wife will not just let it go, and dare to blame under the eyes of the Qin family. I am not lenient for the first time. "

Four or two pounds, shifting the focus, turning the parties into bitter masters, pouring dirty water on the drugs, and maintaining the image of Qin Feng, Mrs. Cao played a good public relations card.

But others may still be dubious, but it sounded shameless in Song Ye.

Qin Feng was originally a piece of wood that was rotten to his bones. Thanks to this lady Mrs. Cao was able to talk nonsense with her eyes open and treat waste as a treasure.

Moreover, from Mrs. Cao's fierce glances, Song Ye could guess that both grandpa and grandson thought they were murderers.

This is not surprising, after all, it was supposed to be himself who lay on that big bed that night, but in the end it was replaced by Leng Yuexin. After a careful consideration, Qin Fengding will find the clue.

And the second victim of this accident was the Leng family. As the hostess of the Leng family, Qin Shasha naturally united the front with her mother.

Upon receiving the suggestion from Mrs. Cao, she also said smoothly: "Oh, it is not easy to find out things. From the loss of things to the trouble, everyone has been lost, and one person has the biggest advantage here. , Jumped to the dragon gate, and blatantly sat on the table of my Qin family. "

Qin Shasha is not a person who knows how to turn corners. At this moment, she was full of anger and sprayed directly on Song Ye.

Coincidentally, this stupid woman was right once and caught Song Ye's black hand behind the scenes.

But, "If you talk too much, you eat. If you don't want to eat, go back to your own home. If you don't deal with the bad things in your own home, don't worry about it." Master Qin on the theme was calm, and his dissatisfaction with Qin Shasha was full of words.

He heard that the latter looked stiff, and looked at the father on the theme inconceivably, and his eyes filled with tears quickly, "Dad, I am your daughter. Yuexin is not my own, but Your half-granddaughter, she suffered such grievances and was prescribed medicine. What's wrong with her? Is it true that Yuexin's grievances are vain? "She couldn't understand why her father who always loved her would Maintaining Song Ye everywhere, "Just because he has a broken stone that can cure your illness? We have a great career in Qin family, how much money we can't buy, why look at his face, isn't he afraid of what Qin family wants? Give it? "

This young lady is not euphemistic for threatening people. The typical I am the overlord and I am the most horizontal, pointing at Song Ye's nose is not polite at all.