Chapter 297: Dim cabinet

Song Ye's trip was extremely unsuccessful. First, he was abducted from the hypnosis and was turned to this wild wilderness. Then he stole something and faced the dilemma of being arrested on the spot.

The two rooms are in communication. If the strong man in the front is shouted, they must pass directly there. As soon as the door is opened, facing the woollen material missing from the room, it is difficult to make a noise.

Song Ye felt that he had to be preemptive, and rushed out to control Diana first, but as soon as he wanted to move, the person behind him suddenly hugged her waist, and a cold muzzle directly hit her. The human technique is also good. At that moment, even the gun was taken out, but there was no sound at all. You must know that they are crowded now and they will touch the glass bottle next to them.

"Well, ah ..." At this time, the slimy call on the outer bed began again.

Diana raised her hand to interrupt the maid's movement, and her voice suddenly flickered. "Forget it, go on, it's not an example."

"Yes, thank you, Madam." The maid responded and quickly closed the door and left.

The sound of high-heeled shoes falling on the floor sounded, followed by Diana's charming smile, "Little thing, you are really impatient. Didn't the stink man just satisfy you just now, this picture seduces me, oh, it's bad It's through. "

The footsteps disappeared, and there was another squeaky sound. The boy shouted suddenly on the bed, his voice was urgent and urgent, and there was a husky. You can guess what Diana did to make the boy crisp. thing.

"Well ... don't ... ah ... help me again ..." The soft voice of the boy's peculiar voice was so soft that he could spit out water.

"Oh, little thing, you are so good, ah ..." Diana also smiled and indulged and enjoyed.

There was a sudden crackling noise in the room, intertwined with men and women, and the scent diffused in the air was stronger.

Over the big bed were clouds and rain. The two in the cabinet were stiffened, and they didn't know what to do. Even in the dark cabinet, they didn't even know who their opponents were, but they were lucky enough to listen to a live broadcast together.

This feeling is very subtle.

After a while, Song Ye suddenly felt a big manual operation on her waist. Between the flashes of light and light, she clasped the opponent's wrist, but the other person leaned over violently, and her chest was almost against her. On the back.

Because the posture of the two is the same, and they are in the same direction, Song Ye's figure is obviously thinner. At this moment, the space is squeezed by the big guy behind him. The two are inlaid at almost zero distance, and Song Ye's thighs are stacked. On the other person's thigh, the whole person is curled up in the other's arms.

So the man's move immediately left Song Ye indifferent.

Hiding a cabinet can make people take advantage. Song Ye's eyes flashed a cold light, and the blade was taken out of the space, caught in the fingertips in an instant, and the opponent's wrist was severed.

"Don't move." A familiar voice suddenly heard from my ear. The volume was very low, and it was almost inaudible to the two people calling outside, but at this time, the two were close together, Song Ye immediately stunned.

Qin Zhan.

You can't be wrong. This person's voice is very special. There is a faint smell of tobacco between the words. Song Ye subconsciously retracted the blade, loosened the other's wrist, and touched the other's tiger's mouth with his fingertips. When Tiankeng was in danger, She once felt the lines on the other's fingertips clearly, such a rough tiger mouth is undoubtedly Qin Zhan.

How could he be here and what did he come for?

Song Ye's mind was full of questions between the electric sparks and no answer was found, but the man behind him had already opened his mouth first, "Task." Concise two words, explaining the reason why he appeared here.

It turned out that the location of the mission received at the base yesterday was the mansion S, which was intriguing.

He didn't expect to see Song Ye here, and it was a coincidence that he still did it this way.

The identities of the two sides were clarified, there was no conflict of interest with each other, and agreement on the front was reached quickly.

Because the cabinet was small, there was no way to turn around and talk, and someone outside was present. Song Ye was very inconvenient to speak, so he could only use Qin Zhan's palm to write and communicate with his fingertips.

'How to do'

"Wait a minute, my people are making arrangements."

‘Your task’

"Find someone."

A pair of big hands behind Qin Zhan pressed Song Ye's waist to extend her arms to make it easier for her to write. As a result, the front chest of both sides was pressed against the back, and the entire teenager seemed to be tightly inlaid in his arms.

The palm of the hand was written down one by one, and the boy's slightly cold fingertips were gently scratched on it, as if a feather twitched his heart for a while. Nose sniffed the familiar body fragrance of the boy. It was just because of this smell that he recognized her. Missing him separately for many days made him have to restrain himself severely so as to resist the impulse to hold the boy tight.

And Song Ye in his arms didn't feel much better. Her ears were where she was quite sensitive. Now it ’s still being broadcast live outside. The battle is fierce. The man on the ear is talking, and the warm breath is sprayed on his ears. Make her cheeks slightly hot.

So after asking two key topics, she decisively stopped her hand and no longer tortured herself. She patted the big hand on the waist and gave a hint. She tried to twist her body and wanted to separate the distance between the two.

But this was okay. When she moved, she instantly froze, a flash of surprise flashed in her cold eyes, and her expression was rarely dull.

Because she found that Qin Zhan reacted.

At the time, her first thought turned out to be, oh, this guy isn't sex-cold.

That is the work of this god, Qin Zhan's voice came again, "Don't move."

She could also clearly hear the other side's gasping sound from her teeth.

Song Ye froze again, slightly embarrassed. In this case, even if the man has to solve himself, it is impossible.

‘Here is the urge-love-fragrance, I have a wake-up medicine stone, just a moment. ’

She wrote subconsciously in the palm of the other side, making a most appropriate explanation for Qin Zhan's physiological response.

After that, she really didn't move any more, staying in Qin Zhan's arms obediently, rubbing the medicine stones to give off the scent, and calming her impulse.

But where does she know that Qin Zhan sneaked into the mansion for a long time without any episodes, and I have not responded until now. Perhaps there is a reason for urge-love-fragrant, but the culprit is because of her Song Ye.

Listening to the ambiguous live broadcast, holding in his arms the person who thinks day and night, in this case, I believe no man can calm down.

Qin Zhan laughed silently in the dark, but he did not dare to tell the truth. Rarely, the boy was not angry and could lean on him, nestling in his arms, he was naturally greedy.

But at the same time this craving is painful.