Chapter 337: Join the Eagle Group

Successfully escaped the abnormal cage of the bomb, mine, and power grid, and several people thought that they could be free and unrestrained, find a place and live in peace.

Obviously, all this is just a beautiful blueprint for them.

In reality, Song Ye's voice has just fallen, and a familiar black spot has appeared in the distance where the line of sight can be reached. With the immense figure approaching, the roar of the wings once again from far to near, rolling up the dust of the sky .

"Rely on ..." In the roar, the other three finally reacted, swearing at the sound mother, unwillingly pulling the hanging rope again into the helicopter, where they came back from Where to go.

On the plane, Song Ye threw the card reader back to the eighth.

The latter took it, watching the teenager leaning against the wall without saying a word, his face was as embarrassed as fatigue, and he pursed his lips, feeling a little bit nervous.

The teenager has always been indifferent to emotions. This time they tossed them so hard. If she knew the truth, hehe ... He thought his boss would be in trouble.

This time, the four did not return to the cabin again. Helicopters carried them all the way to the deep mountain base of Maoshan. They took the army green jeep to sway all the way into the barracks. Rows of pacesetters stood guard by ten steps.

Starting from entering the door, Song Ye looked up at the banner inserted on the roof and realized what was going on. His heart sank and he became increasingly silent.

All three of her colleagues noticed that she was in a bad mood and didn't talk to each other, observing the surrounding situation secretly.

The jeep stopped at a school yard, and the four of them got out of the car. They found that the surrounding environment was similar to the dormitory they lived in before, but the cabin here was very popular.

After waiting for a while, the instructor old man came out, holding a few documents in his hand, blowing a whistle in the lead, yelling, "Gather."

Even without the loudspeaker loudspeaker, the loud voice of the eighth is still thundering, and the orderly footsteps soon came around.

Behind the four of Song Ye, they quickly assembled a team, lined up, with their heads raised.

In contrast, the Song Ye four, who spent a whole day and one night, can be described as embarrassed and miserable. However, the team behind is also not strange, one by one with a white tooth, with a smile in his eyes.

"Now, I'm going to introduce myself formally. I'm Long Jun. I belong to the deputy captain of the Eagle Team of the highest special operations department of Country Z. You can call me the oldest. First of all, congratulations to all four of you who have passed the assessment and officially joined the Eagle Team Special Operations Department-Team, I congratulate you on behalf of the entire headquarters. Applause! "The old eighty finished the sentence with a strong and powerful sentence, and the team below immediately burst into applause, finishing like a machine.

But a few people are already down.

What did they hear? Eagle Special Operations-Team? Welcome them to join?

Ding Li, the wolf, and Dong Qiansan looked at each other. They all had the urge to slap themselves to prove that this was not an illusion.

What an international joke, their several heavy-sentence-offenders have actually become a member of the best and most sophisticated special-specialist-ministerial-team of the Z country. Whoever said this to them half a month ago would be cut for a while, but think about the high-intensity training since this half a month, and the final assessment of real firearms, it seems that all of this is true. of.

Among the four, only Song Ye was calm as usual, but they all thought that she was born with a paralyzed face, and this ghost looks like it fell down.

But when footsteps came from the room, when a tall figure appeared in front of a few people, everyone felt that the sky was bright and the temperature dropped in the summer.

The man standing on the steps of the cabin was wearing a camouflage combat suit, with several stars shining on his shoulders, a cold temperament and a handsome and tough face, the coercion and courage of the upper man almost made people afraid Look straight.

Needless to say, this is the youngest captain in the history of the Hawks, the youngest colonel in Country Z, Qin Zhan.

He just needed to stop there, and the team below was silent, and every nerve in his body was tense.

"Ding Li, Dong Qian, the wild wolf, Song Ye, congratulations on your being officially part of the Eagle Group, and from here on together to play for the motherland. From now on, I will be your captain, Qin Zhan, all your command and deployment will be handled by me Qin Zhan speaks indifferently. When the voice reads Song Ye's name, the corner of his eyes swept past inaudibly, and he wanted to see the expression on his face. Unfortunately, that face was even colder than himself at this time. Hundreds of times.

After the announcement of the joining ceremony, the eighth stepped down the steps and passed a few confidential documents into the hands of the four.

The head of the line is the military order. After entering the eagle group, the name must be erased. From then on, only the code name is left, and only the death can be renamed.

The more a few people rolled down, the more their eyelids fluttered. If the scene was too serious and the atmosphere was too quiet, these grumpy people would like to scold their mothers.

This is nothing more than a deed to sell human rights.

But damn, with the crimes of the three of them, they have no right to say no.

After forbearing and forbearing, the other three were struggling for a while. After all, they picked up their pen and left their names in the blank space of the document.

The worst thing is death. Afterwards, at least they don't need to hide in Tibet to live.

After the three of them signed, they found that Song Ye, who had always been clean and unobtrusive, rarely did not move. At the moment, those cold eyes seemed to be mixed with snowstorm, the face was frozen, and the hand holding the file was overstretched. It is obviously suppressing the anger.

"Cough ... Actually, you don't have any burden, you don't want to sign, you can ..." Dong Qian didn't know where she was so angry, and guessed that the child was reluctant to sell her body, so she coughed twice and tried to comfort her But before he finished speaking, he suddenly felt that his neck was cold, and there was an extremely unsightly sight on his body, so that he could never utter a word again.

He trembled and looked up, but facing Qin Zhan's deep and frozen eyes.

It's really colder than one.

Maybe it was Song Ye ’s body that was too cold, or she was too slow to be noticeable. At this time, on the school ground and in full view, everyone's focus was on her, with doubts. Inquiry, puzzlement, and envy and contempt.

Then, when the eighth was about to resist the pressure to persuade him, Song Ye picked up his pen and signed his name through the paper.

Seeing this, not only the old eight breathed a sigh of relief, but even Qin Zhandu flashed his eyes, and there was a gentle leak in the corner of his eyes.