Chapter 226: gauze

The morning sun shone into the window sill and fell on the wool carpet, reflecting a milky halo, and a small piece of milk was lying on a small piece of carpet by the window. The teenager put his head on the quilt and closed it gently. The eyes and the side of the face were quiet, and the short, short hair fell on the neck, softly clinging to the skin, and the sleeping teenager looked a bit more well-behaved.

It seemed that the eyelids were moved by the sun, and the long eyelashes were shaking, and those deep eyes were gently opened. As far as I could see, it was the white halo on the plush carpet, and the strange home style.

Sleeping on the train for three consecutive days did not sleep well, and after this awakening, he slept too much, so that when he woke up, Song Ye still had a dull look.

It wasn't until the sound of slippers stepping on the floor that he touched his nerves, he woke up sharply, sat up, and found himself sleeping in the living room all night, covered with a quilt, apparently a masterpiece of Qin Zhan.

Damn it.

She frowned suddenly, some could not remember when she fell asleep, and did not even notice Qin Zhan's approach.

If someone were to kill her, wouldn't she be dead?

Although I know that Qin Zhan will not be bad for her, and she will sleep so much because of trusting each other.

But she still felt annoyed that she had relaxed her vigilance.

"Wake up, brush your teeth and wash your face." Qin Zhan came over wearing slippers, turned a blind eye to Song Yelang's sleep, and said a little into the kitchen.

Song Ye looked at his black home suit, even the buttons were tied to the first, and he felt speechless.

After washing my face from the bathroom, I saw the hard-working eldest brother brought breakfast from the kitchen, and Song Ye's belly felt a little hungry. As a result, he looked at it and was immediately stunned by a table that was either burnt or mushy. To appetite.

"Let's eat it." But Qin Zhan didn't know it. After setting the plate upright, Wu himself ate the toasted bread and couldn't find out the taste from that cold face.

Song Ye finally knew that men fighting with firearms and fighting, decathlon men also had weaknesses.

She didn't plan to touch the fruit of a big brother's hard work, so she walked silently to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, and fed herself.

Five minutes, two omelettes, ham, ham, broccoli and two glasses of milk.

When placed on the table, it immediately contrasted with Qin Zhan's accident scene.

But the opposite man did not show any joyful expression, he ate in silence, and finally resolved with the burnt portion. As he said last night, on the battlefield, food can sometimes not stand a little waste. So he cherishes every piece of food, and also because he is away from home all year round and lacks family experience, so he does n’t know anything about cooking and thinks that food can be eaten.

Worms and frogs have eaten raw, and a scorched piece of bread is nothing.

Song Ye also understood, so he didn't say much.

During the leisurely enjoyment of breakfast, her movements were generally slowed down, so that when Qin Zhan solved the three breakfasts by three divisions, five divisions, and two, Song Ye was still chewing a piece of ham sausage slowly in his mouth.

As a result, it was almost a tragedy.

Because Qin Zhan asked a question that was still lingering before going to bed last night, "I saw that you were wounded with gauze in your mouth. Was it hurt?"

Be straightforward, clean and straight, hit the soul, and let Song Ye avoid it.

"Forehead cough ..." At that time, Song Ye was stuck in his throat with a small ham intestine, coughing out of breath, and finally hurriedly poured a large glass of milk to stop it. The tragedy happened.

This was the first time in his life that Song Ye was so shocked that he had such an abnormal response.

Qin Zhan reached out and handed her a tissue. "Why, don't you want to say?" Seeing this reaction, he always felt guilty.

Song Ye coughed his cheeks-getting hot, and wiped the corners of his mouth with a tissue. His heart was full of horses, but his face just lowered his head and said he didn't want to talk more.

There is really no way to talk about it, is it necessary to tell him, it is not gauze, but Moyue Hung? Song Ye wasn't so stupid. Since choosing to tamper with **** at the beginning, this road cannot be turned back.

However, he was too careless, and he relaxed his vigilance because of trust, and exposed Moyue Hun. Fortunately, Qin Zhan is a thousand-year-old iron tree. He does n’t know anything about girls, or he was exposed last night.

"It doesn't matter if you don't want to say it, but you are still a student. The record of the fight will have an impact on your progression." The teenager is immature and has a weak ability to resist stress. He has seen many recruits scold themselves and secretly wipe their tears, so Qin Zhan finally has room to speak.

Perhaps he didn't even realize that he was being soft-hearted towards Song Ye. From the beginning, he was hard and indifferent to how to think about it now, and it has become a habit in the subtle way. He gradually protected the boy in front of himself and gave him care and love. All these changes, he and Song Ye did not notice.

After a breakfast in the morning, Song Ye declared to go out and took the opportunity to leave Qin Zhan's sight.

Zhao Chongbin wandering around the hotel door with the remaining 9,000 yuan in his pocket, feeling both tangled and depressed.

After a whole day, he took a group of brothers and followed Song Ye to get off the train. He came to Beijing to settle down, but after the other person gave him 10,000 yuan, he disappeared without even a message.

"I don't care about people, at least 10,000 yuan." Zhao Chongbin muttered, and stunned the roadside stone again. He had to lie down on the hotel bed with his whole bones.

From time to time, there was a little girl passing by, and when she saw Zhao Chongbin's handsome little white face, the three souls were fascinated by seven tricks, and some of them ran over without shyness and contact information.

"Rolling, I'm annoyed." Zhao Chongbin waved his hands in annoyance, missing the beard on his face, and knew that he would shave from time to time.

He bowed his head and grumbled, and greeted again, "In the early morning, what are you doing here?"

He didn't want to, he raised his hand and waved like a fly, "Walk around, don't bother me." When he was finished, he didn't see anyone leaving. He frowned, just scolding, and looked up to see a delicate and familiar face. , I was shocked, and the next sentence really burst into swearing, "Well, why are you here now?"

"Why, isn't it good for you to eat, drink and have fun?" Song Ye ignored the other person's depressed white face directly, raised his eyes and scanned the run-down hotel in front of him, and said directly, "Bring your brother and follow me."

Zhao Chongbin looked at her and looked away, and hurriedly asked, "Where is it going?"

"Good place," Song Ye said.