Chapter 315: See parents

But soon, Wang Zhengnan's words made Qin Zhan unhappy.

Because of angering Song Ye's shot, it was actually a girl.

"At that time, Wang Qianqian was scalded, and Song Ye was anxious and excusable, but it was too violent to break three ribs as soon as he shot." Wang Zhengnan finished and sighed, his tone became a bit hesitant, but thought about it Still went on: "And, you know what your brother looks like, isn't it a trick?"

The percussion of the pen cap paused, Qin Zhan half-closed his eyes, his voice was a little low, "What do you mean?"

On the other side of the phone, Wang Zhengnan shivered chillingly, feeling that the temperature seemed to be lower, and he felt the mood of his brother Qin Zhan. He coughed twice and chose a more euphemistic wording, "That's it, Song Ye left the meal. When I was in the hall, I was afraid that the girl would pull the wound. Well ... I took the person to the infirmary. "

Clicking, the pen cracked the fine lines under the force of the fingertips, and the voice was very small. It didn't reach the phone, but Qin Zhan's silence was scary enough at this time.

"Hehe ... when the 16-year-old was ignorant of his youth, it was normal to be curious about the opposite sex. Even if he pulled the curtain and put on the medicine, it was estimated that the consequences would not have occurred. At that time, he was too impatient. The girl burned her chest. He rushed to give the medicine on his own, it must have been inadvertent, eh ... um ... I want to say ... "Wang Zhengnan laughed twice, originally wanting to express that adolescents were curious about the opposite sex, but the words were sudden. The taste changed. When the hindsight reacted, there was a rattling sound in the microphone, and the entire pen was completely powdered in the hands of a big brother.

It ’s okay if the hero saves the beauty. It ’s okay to worry about the female classmates holding on to the campus in public. It ’s okay to undress the female classmates ’clothes and take medicine in the medical office. Going straight to the bottom, the cold face is like the thousand-year-old Xuan Bing, and the cold mang in his eyes seems to turn into a real thing, and I can't wait to kill.

He only hated not being in school now, otherwise he would have to catch the bold cowardly and spank her.

He secretly kissed her, and fled back to the base like a rabbit. He dared to regain the clothes of the female classmates after a while. The two were 10 years apart. The number of ghosts was higher than him. More than a star.

Wang Zhengnan, always pressing his chest, didn't dare to pant. After a long time, he dared to speak in a low voice, "Qin Zhan, then you see the beating ..." He didn't forget his main purpose.

"Um." The voice on the other end of the phone was still low, as if the quietness before the storm was awful, and then the low air pressure was commanded. "Find me the information of Wang Qianqian and send it to my computer in five minutes. . "

There was a bang, until there was only a beeping busy tone on the phone, and Wang Zhengnan was still as scared as a chicken.

Qin Zhan has not spoken to himself in such a tone for many years, and only in a rage would he use such a commanding tone.

Alas. Wang Zhengnan scratched his head, and suddenly felt that his brother's control was a bit scary.

Five minutes, the time is not bad. A piece of information about Wang Qianqian has been transmitted to Qin Zhan's computer mailbox. The content is specific to his family background, tastes, and types of boys.

Miss Wang, who was still asleep at this time, did not know that an anger about her brother was rushing towards her.

The next day was normal military training. Xiang Qing went to the teacher for a leave early in the morning, explaining Wang Qianqian's situation. In this big summer, if a burned chest keeps his clothes sweating and rubbing his back, it is easy to get pus and ulcers.

Wang Qianqian woke up naturally, woke up and had a breakfast. She felt that she was blessed by misfortune. She was about to make a phone call to report with her dad. As soon as she took out her mobile phone, she saw a text message from the Academic Affairs Office.

‘Mr. Wang Qianqian, please come to the principal ’s office within five minutes. ’

Wang Qianqian froze, and felt that the text was not only inexplicable, but her tone was particularly tough. Looking at the time, there were only three minutes left. She had no time to think about it and immediately went out wearing a school uniform.

Kankan rushed to the door of the principal's office. She was sweating a bit and calmed her breath. Then she knocked on the door twice and pushed in.

"Student Wang Qianqian?" As soon as I entered the door, I heard a deep, cold voice coming from the desk.

Wang Qianqian was startled, looking for news. When he saw a handsome man in a suit sitting behind the desk, he looked so familiar.

Just a glance, the strong coercion on the other side made her couldn't help lowering her head to look at it, nodding her head, and whispering, "Report to the principal, I'm Wang Qianqian."

"You're misunderstood, I'm not the principal." The man behind the desk spoke again, his voice remained indifferent, and introduced himself: "I'm Qin Zhan and Song Ye's elder brother."

"Ah?" Wang Qianqian immediately hesitated, raised her head subconsciously, and blurted out and asked, "Isn't Song Ye adopted by Uncle Zhao?" When did a big brother Qin Zhan emerge? Qin Zhan ... She suddenly remembered, Zhang opened her mouth and said, "You saved Colonel Qin in Maoshan last time." Yes, after returning home, Wang Yutang talked to her about this Colonel Qin She also boasted that people are omnipotent in heaven and earth, so far she is very impressed.

"Well, it's me." Qin Zhan nodded, his eyes fell on the girl's slightly reddened face because of her excitement, her big eyes and small mouth, and her soft voice, each exuding her unique charm It is the type that teenagers like. Thinking of this, his sight was unconsciously a little colder, "I'm looking for you for Song Ye's affairs. So let's say, I hope you don't associate with Song Ye too closely."

He has always been an iron-blooded wrist. In the army or in the mall, he will always be a strong man with more than 10,000 people. His words have always been straightforward.

Speaking of this sentence, he did not consider whether it would hurt the young mind of the girl.

When Wang Qianqian heard this sentence, she was really stung for a while. "Why? Song Ye and I are friends." Song Ye didn't want to deal with her yesterday, because she didn't want her to be hurt. What is Qin Zhan's request today? She did not understand and would not give up a friendship easily.

On what basis, she will do whatever he says.

Qin Zhan saw the stubbornness and persistence in the girl's **** and white eyes, her heart sank slightly, and she could not help but be tough again. There is no clear boundary between men and women at their age. "