Chapter 347: Unloading

All the main players return to the team, and all the training matters are transferred to the main team. Unlike the trainers' step-by-step exercises, these veterans who often go out to perform tasks have their own methods for improving the overall level of the players. Of course, the difficulty will increase correspondingly.

After the recruits gradually adapted to the rhythm, they also officially ushered in a more high-pressure training method for the main force.

Climbing the quagmire and carrying the tires, after these regular trainings, new professional skills training is added, including training of various weapons, detailed investigation of detectives, criminal psychological exploration, etc., all of which are taught by the main team members with personal experience.

When Qin Zhan watched the team from the monitor for the first time, he noticed Song Ye's improvement in the team's performance and the change of attitude of the team members towards her.

As a result, I found out that my brother's methods were resolutely popular, and in half a month, he had abused the veterans into scum on their physical fitness.

"I can't see it. Song Ye's small body is so strong. The previous data also showed that her muscle strength was insufficient. She wanted to make a special plan for strengthening her muscle content. Boss, I don't think it should be necessary. "The seventh person in charge of data analysis looked at the training notes these days and gave a very high evaluation of his own brother's ability, even some unexpected surprises.

"Well, no need, his shape is suitable for various camouflage investigations." Qin Zhan casually said, in fact, from the beginning, he did not really want to train Song Ye into a sharp knife and sent it to the battlefield. After discovering his own intentions, he Not to let her take risks. What's more, during several hug experiences, he also faintly felt that his younger brother's waist was soft and comfortable to hold.

If both of them were stubborn, they would have to be captured in the future.

"However, I think his weight is not up to standard, and his body is still too thin, like some heavy machine guns with too strong recoil, I am afraid it will be more difficult to operate." Lao Qi analyzed from a professional perspective, but in the end it was scratching. Scratching his head, "Well, he doesn't speak strangely in his natural power, maybe he's fine with anti-tank guns."

Qin Zhan thought for a while, then nodded, "Let's look at the situation first and then say that there is a specialization in the surgery industry, if not, put him in the Investigation Section." In all the arms, the former Scout was a probe pioneer and was easy to die. However, today's Investigation Division relies more on science and technology to provide technical guidance to the vanguard, and belongs to a relatively secure logistics department.

Lao Qi also knew that Qin Zhan was in order to protect his younger brother. After closing the materials and not talking, he went to all departments to clear the technology.

Coincidentally in the afternoon is the professional skills course, focusing on training the use of various firearms, the instructor is the old seven.

"The veteran himself practiced disassembling and assembling various types of firearms ten times, and the recruits watched and studied." Because the degrees on the two sides were different, the Song Ye four were once again kicked out as new rookies.

In the past half a month, I was overtaken by the newcomers in terms of physical fitness, and the veterans also felt a little bit nervous. At this moment, they finally had a chance to pull back a game. Everyone was standing with a face on their faces, and clicked and started to move. I was so full that I gave the recruits a kick.

Unloading guns is more difficult than assembling, so veterans practice more and more unloading guns, and relatively few assembly times. For novices, the various parts of guns are quite trivial, and it is difficult to get familiar with them. .

I don't know if it was intentional. These veterans assembled quickly and dismantled after they were installed. Ding Li and Dong Qian were dazzled.

"Now, recruits start, veterans target shooting." The instructor Lao Qi came over and ordered himself after taking care of himself.

In this high-intensity, highly-autonomous training, no one will deliberately slow down because of a person's discomfort.

Therefore, the four recruits can only brace themselves in front of the eyes to accept the challenge.

The wild wolf has a certain experience with the gun, so although it is slow to assemble, there are no errors. Dong Qian and Ding Li's situation is not optimistic. It is impossible to install it three or four times. Either the spring is not in the correct position, or the shell cannot be installed.

Just when they were a little helpless, they clicked, but there was a sound of orderly metal fittings crashing beside them.

The three looked at each other together, and saw a pair of small, white hands that were not rushing to install each part, and then clicked in the upper chamber, calmly and gracefully to a pleasing destination.

After that, she slowly began to unload the gun, and her fingers were flexibly turned, and each component was removed in the opposite direction and laid on the table.

After repeating the cycle for two back and forth, the three people in the appreciation finally reacted. Song Ye deliberately made it slowly and carefully, just to make them see more clearly.

Ding Li and Dong Qianxia gave a grateful look at Song Ye, quickly converged and studied carefully, followed the steps in his mind and carefully operated it again. This time they all succeeded.

Lao Qi stood aside, Yu Guang in the corner of his eye kept watching Song Ye's performance, and found that she had deliberately helped her teammates, and came over, "Have you ever touched a gun before?"

After Song Ye assembled the pistol once, he raised his eyebrows and did not raise his eyebrows. "No, the memory is good." The implication is that it was sold now.

Lao Qi's eyebrows moved slightly, and Shen Sheng asked, "Can it be faster?"

Song Ye nodded, "Yes."

She answered calmly, and Lao Qi didn't assume she was telling lies, turning her head and shouting at the shooting range: "Zhang Kui, come here."

Originally absent-minded, silently watching Zhang Kui Wenyan here, he immediately dropped the gun in his hand and ran over. He thought it was a rookie who couldn't figure out the procedure and asked him to come over for a demonstration, but he never thought that the old seven pointed at Song Ye, "You can compare it with him."

what? Zhang Kui thought for a moment that he thought he had heard it wrong. Not a guide, but a contest?

"What's the problem?" Lao Qi lifted his eyes and glanced at the past, his eyes pressed to make his back stiff.

"Report, no." Zhang Kuili immediately made a military salute and stepped forward to stand opposite Song Ye.

One round of gunfire in the shooting range gradually ceased. Many veterans noticed the movement here when changing their magazines, knowing that Zhang Kui was going to test with Song Ye and was very curious.

Although Song Ye is very talented in physical fitness, he also works hard, but Zhang Kui's firearm technology is also one of the best among them. Without long training, they don't think Song Ye has the capital and Zhang Kuiyi. Higher.

Is this because of the identity of the captain's brother?

"Okay, start." Lao Qi didn't care about other people's views, stood between the two, and ordered to start.

For a moment, Zhang Kui's actions with Song Ye were almost the same.