Chapter 263: You blush

There is doubt in Song Ye's heart. Whether it was that groan, or the coldness in Qin Zhan's voice, it was completely unreadable.

But after all, she is a girl, and she can't do nothing to get in and see a male body. Naturally, she doesn't go any further.

Returning to the living room, she looked around and found nothing strange, so Qin Zhan's capriciousness left only one reason ...

After five minutes, Qin Zhan finally came out of the room door, the water vapor in that body was still dry, and he could still smell the smell of shower gel when walking around.

"Your face is very red." As soon as he sat down, Song Ye hit the spot, holding the cup and pointing at someone's weird red face.

Qin Zhan's expression was stiff. "Well, I have been bathing for a long time." Although the voice was hoarse, he still maintained a constant indifference.

"Oh." Song Ye shrugged, no doubt there was him, after all, this person has serious cleanliness, and Bao Qiqi encountered any dirty things that need to be cleaned today.

Qin Zhan was trying to control the breathing and cooling. When I was looking back to talk to the teenager, she found that she was curling up-her leg was sitting on the sofa and watching TV. The white shorts of the cotton contracted up with the movement, revealing a smooth white His legs trembled, his breath trembling, and another burst of heat hit his face.

Suddenly, Song Ye hadn't responded yet, and a blanket was added to his body, accompanied by the hard voice of Qin Zhan, "Cover, the room is cold."

Song Ye is a little speechless, not to mention that it is summer, and even if the air conditioner is turned on in the house, it is not cold enough to cover a blanket. If so, she might as well wear trousers.

Trousers ... Song Ye glanced at the man across the sofa, and it turned out that he was wearing long trousers. Could it be that he was dissatisfied with his shorts and legs?

Of course, this was because Song Zhan had always stated that she wanted to train her to be five big and three thick, so Song Ye had this idea.

"Otherwise, I'll change my trousers." Song Ye then tentatively tried.

As a result, "um." The man nodded, and really gave a positive answer.

Song Ye was speechless, and turned back to the house to change a pair of trousers without disturbing someone's eyes. Only when he returned to the living room did he feel that someone's aura was stable.

As soon as I sat down, I heard Qin Zhan asking, "When are you going back to Yuncheng?"

Song Yemei's eyes moved slightly, slowly lowering her eyes, covering the look in her eyes, faintly saying, "When does Brother want me to return?"

Without answering questions, this time, Qin Zhan did not answer her, and the atmosphere of silence fell into depression.

After a while, Song Ye finally raised his eyes and stared straight into the past. His eyes were clear and clear, "Is he blaming me for replacing the Leng family?" Today when I returned from the Qin family, it was the same at night. This person was not for her business with Father Qin. On the one hand, he exploded the inside story in public. On the one hand, he was not used to Qin Shasha's stupidity; on the other hand, he was also given a shot of Qin Zhan.

She has never been a good person, and she will not have any thoughts of putting down the butcher knife in the future, so it is appropriate to show the minions in front of Qin Zhan, just to test his reaction.

She never wanted to be the enemy, but at the moment she saw her reaction, but her heart was slightly cold.

Perhaps the illusion of all peace should be over.

"No."

"Huh?" Song Ye replied, without realizing what the other party had answered. When the aftertaste returned, she frowned, her cold eyes staring straight at the other person, and a hint of doubt flashed on her face. .

What does he mean?

Qin Zhan looked at his brother's rare and confused expression, and the corners of his mouth softened. He got up and walked in front of her, squatted, raised his hands and rubbed his nest on the sofa to curl up into a small hedgehog. Brother can help you revenge. You want to start Yaowangtang's business, and I can help you too. But the Qin family is too messy, I don't want you to get involved. I know you want to help me, but brother doesn't want you dangerous."

Yes, Song Ye wanted to help him. Although this was not mentioned on the bright side, some details have already been revealed.

She prevented Qin Zhan from moving Qin Wenrong, and prevented Qin Zhan from confronting Qin Shasha, all of which were paving the way for him.

Although Qin Zhan has been indifferent in the game, he can see clearly. At this young man, the boss was unwilling to see himself at first, always thinking to hide from himself. Once he made up his mind, he was better than the calf. overbearing.

How can such a person make him unattractive and unattractive.

The sudden gentleness of the elder brother who was paralyzed face to face, Song Ye was really a bit uncomfortable, but from the deep eyes in front of her, she could not see the half-hearted hypocrisy. Think about the way he gave up his life for himself in Yaozhuang. Song Ye suddenly felt hot, and half-heartedly revived.

"The Qin family was also yours at the end, and it's not bad to use it now." Song Ye bent his lips, eased his face, and played a textual question with him. Both left and right were his own things. She just did it in advance. resource utilization.

Of course, there is also the Lengjiadu trading channel she wants to get, which must be hidden from Qin Zhan.

Qin Zhan will never think of his well-behaved younger brother with a background of underworld, just think that the teenager who is playing with him at this time is cute and irritable. "

In this sigh, there was an unspoken petting tone. If someone was present, Qin Zhan's feelings would be determined at a glance. Unfortunately, Qin Zhan was slow, and Song Ye was also slow.

That night, Qin Zhan once again called Ning Yiming in Yang City to talk about his intractable distress. He heard Ning Yiming on the other side of the phone laughing to the point that his bowel was knotted again.

"Funny?" Finally, the repeated silence made Qin Zhan capture the strangeness. The indifferent voice on the phone was like a three-volt air conditioner, frozen to the other end along the phone line.

"Cough, no, I accidentally drank it with water." A doctor with different expressions coerced his smile, fearing that someone would accidentally hang up the phone and lose the opportunity to gossip.

"I've found that you have been stunned by water recently." Unfortunately, Colonel Qin's observation ability is very good. Even if he is upset at this time, consult some male private-confidence questions and don't forget to observe the doctor's reaction.

"Ahem, you think too much, let's get back to business." Ning Yiming hurriedly closed the topic, so as not to be exposed. "You said that your friend would be impulsive when seeing someone you like. This is normal, but if you just look You can't hold the other person's leg if it's the other side. That's a problem. "

"... Um." Qin Zhan tightened his lips, and he took it for granted, especially when he remembered that he had solved it for a long time with his own hands in the bathroom, but the young man's voice was broken, and he felt very poultry inside. --beast.