Chapter 299: Brother apologize

As soon as Diana's forefoot left, the cabinet door was suddenly opened, and two figures jumped out from the inside together, stunned in the cabinet for more than half an hour, and they were so embarrassed that everyone was flushed.

After adapting to the light, Qin Zhan narrowed her eyes slightly and looked at Song Ye's face with the light. The teenager's white and transparent cheeks were now white and red, and even her small ears were red, so she was very cute. At this time, she The hair ends are also slightly moist, and I don't know if it is hot or because of others.

Feeling that if a man has a seemingly unsightly look, Song Ye turned his face away and said lightly, "This is your man?"

"Well, it's okay to go." Qin Zhan looked back, no longer reluctantly to her own little ghost, and heard that her rare cold voice contained a dullness, which also proved that she was not completely without feeling.

Realizing this, Qin Zhan's mood became inexplicably happy, and he strode to the big bed, untied the hands and feet of the young boy who had vented from the bed, was wrapped in a single bag, and the boy was carried on his shoulders like a sandbag. Right. "

Song Ye looked at the black sheets and was silent in the end. This guy came to rescue the hostages, and he was not afraid of being done.

Of course, the order above and below is to save lives, Qin Zhan's execution is just to bring people back with breath, as for this kind of physiological damage. He was even quite happy that the energy of the teenager was exhausted, so as to reduce the trouble.

Song Ye is familiar with the dark and cunning heart of this indifferent and upright man, and will not comment on this.

When she just lifted her legs and wanted to follow, she suddenly felt a pain in her lower abdomen, covered her belly subconsciously, and then felt a warm current flowing from her body.

She remembered that her aunt was still alive, and that Qin Zhan had been scratched and rubbed in the cabinet just now, and she even reacted, her lower abdomen twitched, and blood flowed into the river.

Feeling the damp and sweltering heat, Song Ye clenched his posterior molars again, and his cold face was iron-blue.

I was thinking that Qin Zhan's menarche had come, and now Qin Zhan was able to react to it. This fact was too uncomfortable.

The members of the eagle group did things very quickly and the methods were very clean. Until Qin Zhan got off the mansion and led Song Ye into a helicopter, Mrs. Diana did not have time to appear.

In the roar of the huge wing, countless dust was rolled up on the ground, watching the dark-colored buildings under his feet become smaller and smaller in the field of vision. Song Ye finally regained his sight and leaned against the icy chair back. .

"Why, hurt?" Qin Zhan's voice came over beside him. He was wearing a black combat suit, his face was as cold as ever, and there was a look of anxiety when he stared at him.

"It's okay." Song Ye didn't want to look into his eyes, looked at the scenery outside the window, and asked gently: "That woman, what's going on?" Under the slogan of auctioning treasures, he kidnapped and imprisoned young men, hanging sheep's heads. Is selling dog meat really just to find your own momentary pleasure?

She didn't believe it would be so simple, and also believed that Qin Zhan knew that the inside story would be clearer than her.

To this day, Qin Zhan no longer conceals her, and whispers to explain to her, "This is an international human trafficking organization that uses various means to search for talented young people in jade around the world and lures them to participate in auctions. , And then imprisonment, some will directly develop jade as her assistant, and some will resell to other rich merchants at high prices. "

"Oh?" Song Yemei moved, thinking of the treasure in that room, "You mean that the auction is not done by Diana, but by the person in prison?"

"Yes, that's right." Qin Zhan nodded, moving his eyes to Song Ye's suit, and suddenly his mouth slightly raised, "Is this the suit I gave you?"

Song Ye didn't know what he meant by the unknown smile, but also explained in time, "the clothes provided by the mansion have hypnotic fragrance." And in her space, there is only such a white suit that looks more like it.

However, her explanation still didn't break Qin Zhan's good mood. He didn't care about Song Ye wearing it, but the behavior of the young man to carry around.

It seems that the breath is almost gone.

Although he has always been looking away from the window, Song Ye can still feel the strong eyes of the men around him, and he feels depressed about re-entanglement with each other, so he can only look for the topic to divert his attention, "What will you do with S Mansion? "Now that everyone knows the actions of the other party, it would not be an exaggeration to arrest the siege on the spot.

Qin Zhan said: "We are only responsible for performing the task. The hostages have been rescued, and the rest of us cannot intervene."

Song Ye was stunned, but he did not expect that the well-known hawk group would stick to the bottom line and do not have a sense of justice. She did not know the soldiers, so she always believed that these people were just and bloody, and everyone who saw bad things was a living Lei Feng.

However, Qin Zhan's appearance changed many of the established impressions in her mind.

Looking at the doubts in his own eyes, Qin Zhan raised his hand and patted her head, and continued to add, "But when we came, we notified other countries. There are not a few wealthy children who are missing from their countries. Now they are almost the same. Arrived."

Therefore, don't worry that no one will clean up S Mansion.

Song Ye has always known that this man is very bad, but when he thinks he knows enough, he will be refreshed.

This person is too deep-headed and decisively away.

Qin Zhan ’s palm fell into the air, and the movement of raising his hand stopped in midair, and he saw the faint alienation between the eyebrows of the teenager, and his heart was a bit frustrated. I have deeply reflected on time. "

He was sitting critically, and when he said that, he was very straightforward, just like typing a report.

Song Ye pulled his eyelids and noticed that the sight around him was hotter. They were in the back warehouse of the helicopter at this time, and the space was not very large. In addition to Song Ye and Qin Zhan on the chairs on both sides, there were other members of the hawk group.

Although they have been silent since they got on the plane, they can't hide the interest in their eyes, especially now that Qin Zhan ’s sincere attitude of confession is wrong, and the volume is not concealed. Not all deaf people can hear.

Song Ye no longer cares about the feelings of others, and now he has to admire Qin Zhan's cold skin.

"Well, no need to mention it again." She was a little sullen, but had to speak to ease the embarrassing situation at the moment, otherwise she was deadlocked and didn't know what else the man would say.

"Since it's not because of this anger, what awkwardness are you still making?" Qin Zhan can still feel the teenager's unhappiness, watching her cold face and not talking, his heart moved, "If it was because of something in the cabinet just now, Brother apologizes to you. "