Chapter 238: Miss Song

She hung up the phone, and she could probably guess the cooperation of Zhao Chongbin, but unfortunately she couldn't go up to help, and could only listen to the report from the built-in headset.

Hearing a report from above that Zhao Chongbin followed the woman into the room, Song Ye turned around and saw Qin Fengzheng in a suit and leather shoes posing in front of himself. "Let Jean." Song Ye was expressionless and did not appreciate him at all. Hold the glass and look cool.

Qin Feng remained motionless, still standing proudly, facing the night outside the glass window, with a high attitude, as if looking down at his subjects, "Don't you drink a glass of wine together?" He looked down at the teenager in front of him, The beautiful Dan Fengyan is as profound as Qin Zhan, but the latter is indifferent, while the former is gentle, coupled with the taste of a subordinate business elite, and the overbearing president Fan.

"I'm not interested." Song Ye was extremely indifferent and didn't take a look, and the president who bypassed him would walk away.

An arm stretched out in front of her, blocking her way extremely aggressively, trapping her between the meat wall and the stone wall, the man's tall body pressed over, and the smell of cologne channeled into his nasal cavity. But Song Ye wanted to throw up.

Because she smelled such a strong perfume spray on the other person, it was just to cover up the smell of the *** liquid under the clothes.

This man ... Song Ye frowned, and there was a trace of disgust in his eyes.

Lifting her feet directly, when she was trying to break a person away, there was a sound in her ears, mixed with the warm breath, and sprinkled on her cheek with ambiguity.

"Miss Song, don't you really appreciate your face?"

Miss Song.

At first glance at this title, Song Ye was also stunned. She was confident that her camouflage could not be exposed, and Qin Feng, who thought that she was smart, had grown above her head, and it was impossible to recognize it. So, the only possibility is ...

"Oh, what is this doing? In public, wouldn't Qin Dasha want to worship his brother with Song Ye? Then there must be a come first, let us both worship a sister and brother first." The big voice is undoubtedly Wu Xinxin.

Song Ye looked sideways, and saw her hands on hips, not far from a ladylike image, and a cluster of flowers next to it, blocking the eyes of the outside world.

The angle is very clever. Is she covering up for them?

Eyes narrowed slightly, Qin Feng in front of him had already retracted his arm, stepped back a half step, strange eyes glanced around the delicate face of Song Ye, the last sentence of the overbearing president Fan, "We will have a period." Leaving the end He turned around and left in a high-profile manner, and the moment he passed Wu Xinxin, Wu Xinxin couldn't help snoring.

Song Ye took all this into his eyes, and then turned around and walked over.

"You, are you okay?" Wu Xinxin didn't have a hippie smile, staring at Song Ye's face carefully, hesitant to ask.

"Yeah." Song Ye lowered his eyes, his face stiffened, and his voice was suddenly weakened. "I want to go to the lounge for a while."

"Okay, I'll go with you." Wu Xinxin couldn't help lowering her voice. Thinking of the whole banquet tonight, she was made difficult and tested again, and she thought of herself, Song Ye was just a child, Suddenly distressed.

The lounge of the banquet hall has several independent parts, and a makeup room has been added to meet the needs of girls.

At this moment everyone was dancing and chatting outside. When Wu Xinxin brought Song Ye in, there were only two people.

Wu Xinxin walked ahead and said happily, "Good luck, only us two, you can sleep without any problems."

Song Ye followed closely, as someone in the headset unlocked the lock successfully. She knew more and more to be cautious. She locked the door behind her. She stared at the woman in a long goose yellow dress walking in front of her. Think of it, rushing to hold her back, holding her to the sofa.

"Ah ..." After a short exclamation, Wu Xinxin responded very quickly. As soon as she turned around, she punched her back straight at her facade, flicked it, broke the restraint, and separated the distance between the two. .

"Song Ye, what nerve do you have!" Wu Xinxin frowned, questioning the cold face on the opposite side, her eyes already alert.

Song Ye didn't have any more nonsense, and the next moment he quickly bullied himself. He also punched out to the opponent's face, faster, and the next moment Wu Xinxin dodged subconsciously, his knee was kicked suddenly. .

The strength of this foot was not heavy, but **** it, Wu Xinxin was not comfortable in wearing high heels, and was knocked back by two steps because of this collision, and she fell straight and very helplessly.

Fortunately, there was a soft sofa behind her, so as not to fall into a cripple, she was secretly thankful that her knees were suddenly suppressed, and then her little white hand tightened her neck accurately.

"Song ..." Wu Xinxin began, trying to ease the situation with a smile, but the first word was spit out, and a sharp surgical scissors had been hovering over her eyeball, the white miserable cold, cold Let your spine feel cold.

"Wu Xinxin, the current rule of the game is, I ask, you answer." Song Ye held her neck with one hand and pointed her eyes with a pair of scissors. He stood high and announced the rules of this negotiation in a cold tone.

The action upstairs is a vital part of tonight. There must be no mistakes, and she has to control all the situations in the banquet hall in the shortest time.

"You, you say." Wu Xinxin was scared. She was really scared. Although she played naughty and mischievous in the forty-nine city and learned a lot of hooliganism, it was the first time that she encountered such a hard character as Song Ye. In the dark eyes, she could clearly see the bloodthirsty and cruel light. She kept looking away and regarded the meat-eating wolf as a sheep that could be teased.

Both sides understand people, and Song Ye didn't need to go around. They opened the door and said, "Did you tell Qin Feng my identity?" From the day of makeup for Wu Xinxin, Song Ye noticed that the other party saw her camouflage. Perhaps it was sensitive nature, or the intuition of a girl, which she was not interested in knowing. Qin Feng is different. From the first sight, Song Ye clearly noticed the strangeness of the other side and was able to know his daughter's body in advance. It must have been revealed to him.

But the current insider, Song Ye only thought of Wu Xinxin alone.

However, hearing this question, Wu Xinxin's face flashed with a little surprise, then she shook her head to deny: "It's not me, that kind of garbage scum, anyone who walks with him has rotten eyes. Song Ye, you believe Me. I was close to you because I was curious, but later I wanted to win over Qin Zhan. I wanted to choose him to inherit the mantle of my Wujiaquan Pavilion. "