Chapter 218: Take-away food

Except for Song Ye, who is meeting here for the first time, everyone else has been in friendship for more or less years. Some of them even had a brick wall across their homes.

Han Yan and Qin Zhan are the latter. Playing young is from a military-human family, with a strong family background. Both parents are in a platoon and have close relationships with each other. One or two go, adults often joke with children, order a baby kiss between words, make stories like golden boy and girl.

Han Yan has been a generous little girl since she was a child. This kind of topic is naturally no small matter, but the object of her marriage is Qin Zhan's second brother, Qin Feng.

This seems to be the right thing to match in the adult's eyes, but Han Yan is not interested at all, because she has been thinking about Qin Zhan, the last son who is not loved by the Qin family.

At the age of fifteen, Qin Zhan suddenly joined the army, and Han Yan also chose to study abroad.

In the past ten years, the old man has become a man with a strong bones, and he has taken his own side, but she has returned several times without seeing him again.

However, she never imagined that when she met again ten years later, this cold man had a caring and considerate side, and it was not her object.

How can I not hurt her.

Concealing the rolling emotions in his heart, Han Yan looked at the man on the opposite sofa. What was his relationship with that boy?

"Brother." Qin Zhan calmly defined the relationship between the two.

Everyone was shocked. Everyone knew that Qin Zhan had always been cold and close to no one, but this silent young boy made him a brother.

"Hehe ..." After Han Yan's stunned smile, her smile was a little stiff, her throat was dry, and she continued to ask, "I don't know what other brothers and sisters are in Song Ye's family, what is my uncle and aunt doing?"

She was anxious to learn about this young man who had stepped up to Qin Zhan's side, so she lost a bit of space between questions.

Song Ye held the cup without raising his eyelids, and only said the two words, "orphans." There is no relative, no reason, no father and no mother. The two words summarize.

what? Rao is Han Yan calmly and calmly again, and now it is confused.

orphan? Just kidding, can people in this class of status be a wild boy in the countryside who can hook up casually?

She didn't believe it, but saw Qin Zhan's face look as usual, but she didn't say anything against it.

"Ahem, all came out to play, Zha so understand why, walk around, people are here, go play." Ning Yifan opened the situation and sat on the seat to let Qin Zhan's cold air freeze all over. Uncomfortable, quickly got up and lively.

Han Yan smiled awkwardly, and just when she got up, she heard a shout.

"Wait." Wu Xinxin stood up and shouted suddenly. The goose yellow dress on her body radiated a beautiful radian because she moved too fast, as if she had the courage. Her eyes fell on Qin Zhan in a flash. On his body, "Qin Zhan, I want to talk to you ... 唔 ......" The word PK had no time to say, and Tan Rui on the side had already realized that he was holding his mouth in his arms.

No matter how she tossed, scratched, kicked, or tossed behind, Tan Rui still kept her captive, and her cold and calm face was also covered with cold sweat at this time.

Suddenly, he noticed that Qin Zhan's eyes were sweeping, he just felt that his back was cold, and the cold sweat became more intense.

Fortunately, that glance was just a glance, then Qin Zhan got up and said, "Let's go." After the sound, he took the lead, and was familiar with the club's leisure and entertainment area.

Everyone followed, and there was no objection to Qin Zhan's position. Song Ye glanced at Wu Xinxin, who shook his head secretly.

With her skills, she wanted to fight Qin Zhan to death.

Tan Rui understood this and kept stopping her. She even rarely warned her, "You'd better treat me honestly, and I can keep you if you anger anyone, but if you provoke Qin Zhan, I haven't paid enough for this life. "

This time, Wu Xinxin was completely quiet.

The area of ​​the club is divided into many parts, including restaurant boxes and casino game machines. Older people will come to the leisure and entertainment area, play billiards, play darts, and drink and chat. Each membership card can hold an entire room. You are crazy.

Song Ye followed the crowd into the room, and immediately found a sofa to sever, one of these gadgets was too low-key to suit her tyrant.

Qin Zhan also followed, and Song Ye glanced at him and threw a magazine in the past. In order not to look awkward and not to find each other, the magazine was obviously the best choice.

Qin Zhan took it, and read it without protest, but asked, "Why don't you notify me when you come over?"

There was no second person present, and Song Ye knew that the other party would definitely ask, "Receive Qin's post, come to He Shou, personal matters."

He Shou. Speaking of this, Song Ye himself did not believe it.

Qin Zhan had no expression coldly, and the curvature of his mouth was a bit sharp. "I'm your elder brother, at least buy you a ticket." Obviously, Qin's post was already expected, but it was a private matter in Song Ye's mouth. Make him dissatisfied.

Lying comfortably on the soft sofa, Song Ye said indifferently: "By train, there are many delicious things." This is one of the facts.

Qin Zhan raised an eyebrow rarely, "Oh? Did you take me?" This is obviously difficult and skeptical.

"Of course." Unexpectedly, Dao was one foot tall and one foot tall. Song Ye had prepared for him.

Digging out from the carry-on backpack one by one, the food wrapped in greaseproof paper was placed on the black streamer table top, cat ears, dried beef, coriander, fried chestnuts, pig blood sausage ... dozens of snacks from the backpack Take it out, just like the treasure chest, it also fully illustrates Song Ye's non-stop on the train.

There was a table full of dangdang, each of which was small.

Qin Zhan was satisfied, his face was broken with ice patterns, and the corners of his mouth could not restrain the radian from drawing. At this moment, he felt that Song Ye had put him in his heart.

The young man is relaxed and indifferent to cold wherever he goes. He can bring so many things with him.

"Well." Next to it, Song Ye handed over a pair of chopsticks, knowing that this man had a problem with cleanliness.

Qin Zhan touched her head, and then took a piece of beef with chopsticks and put it in her mouth.

Song Ye looked silent for a while, and opened a greased paper bag to eat by himself.

The two of them opened a small stove in the room. The others naturally looked in their eyes, shocked and afraid to move.

Taking meals in and out of the most upscale clubs in Beijing is estimated to be done by Song Ye alone.

The point is, Qin Zhan, who is crazy about cleanliness, ate without abandoning it!