Chapter 325: Don't have a meeting

Xiaoliu, known as the Computer Spirit Boy, has been confident in his technology since he entered the team. He has participated in the development of many high-level computer-level technologies. All the monitoring and detection in this army have also been his. Responsible, never showing up, sometimes even teammates will be pitted.

At this moment, listening to him mumbling over there, the man holding the walkie-talkie dismissed his suspicion by just glancing at the screen.

How can a child of this age see the skills of Primary Six?

"His, maybe." Xiao Liu scratched his head, always thinking something was wrong. Because only he had been staring at the computer just now. He had been calm since he got out of the car. There was no confusion or confusion in his eyes. He began to observe the surrounding environment at the first time, and those eyes were exactly Swipe in front of each camera. But when Xiao Liu reacted and wanted to take a closer look, he found that the other party was standing still as usual.

Soon, a second jeep appeared on the screen, and another person was put down and then left.

Song Ye glanced at the other side, who happened to be looking at her. At the end, the other side raised a smile and asked, "Ah, you were tied up, too?"

tie? Song Ye looked at each other with a gentle and harmless Sven face, and his gaze turned to the cuff of his opponent's sweater. "Don't hide it. It's more suspicious to wear a sweater than a pair of handcuffs."

The man froze, and then took out his hands like a joke and took it out of his sleeve. A pair of bright handcuffs were on his wrist.

Clicking, he raised his hand and shook the handcuffs, and smiled: "Little brother has good eyesight, or can you see if you can open it for me?"

Song Ye shook his head, his face unmoved.

This person tried her when she got out of the car. After failing the temptation, she enthusiastically began to engage in friendship.

The man ate a closed door and was not angry. He also introduced himself very kindly. "My name is Ding Li, how about you? Depending on your age, should you still be a student?"

"Song Ye." The boy responded politely, but ignored the other question.

Fortunately, the third jeep came soon, and a 23-year-old man, about the size of Ding Li, was burly and looked very fierce. He was called a wolf.

Then came two more cars. A man dressed as a beggar came down, called Dong Qian, and a young man carrying a small schoolbag. He was about the same age as Song Ye and had a familiar face.

"What's your name, why do you look at me like this?" The teenager, because of his mixed blood, had a very beautiful face, and his appearance was indistinguishable from that of Song Ye. Perceiving Song Ye's eyesight, he raised his small chin, with a somewhat arrogant pride, and at a glance he could see that he was a child favored from an early age.

Song Ye simply reported his life, but was unable to answer a question behind him.

Because the first meeting place was special and a little awkward.

"My name is Claire, and I allow you to be my friend." Carlyle even made friends with sentences that made him feel speechless.

Song Ye wasn't interested in the topic of becoming his friend, but he didn't refute, just staring at his hands in the corner of his eyes, thoughtfully.

After the five had gathered, there were no more jeeps coming, and there were only five people around. Everyone was a little bit worried about the situation in front of them, so they decided to exchange information.

When Dong Qian was preparing to speak for the first time, a harsh anti-aircraft alarm sounded from the horn above the wooden house. The crowd was startled, and then they saw a few people standing on the roof with a large number in their hands. Pipes.

"Sit down, run." The wild wolf reacted first, rushing towards the gate with a loud shout, as fast as Song Ye tried to stop it.

Then the flood of water poured down, and fierce water columns hit them. In a panic, the others started to follow the steps of the wolf and rushed towards the door.

Carlisle stood next to Song Ye, dragging Song Ye to run during the panic, taking Song Ye to block the water column while running.

At first Song Ye subconsciously wanted to resist, but in the end, his eyes flashed, and he ran with everyone, seizing Claire's hand while he was fleeing, and instantly detected Claire's palm with his power.

As a result, nothing was found.

She frowned, trying to detect the other side of her hand, but when she saw it suddenly banged, the ground in front of which the wolf stood suddenly collapsed, and even Dong Qian and Ding Li fell behind in a flash. .

Song Ye had long noticed that there was a problem here, but he had already rushed to the front. Not jumping at this moment would only make people suspicious, so he was pushed and dropped by Claire.

Goo Goo Goo, below the cave is a two-meter deep quagmire, the feet can not be pulled out.

Then in the curse of the wolf, five people became the erect targets, forced to accept water column attacks, and even moved.

For ten minutes, the water in the pool had been submerged in the chest. Five people had been hit by the water and they were about to fall apart. The talents on the roof finally stopped.

The men in camouflage clothes started to introduce themselves. "My name is Long Jun, you can call me eighth. I just gave you a meeting ceremony. You are welcome to participate in the selection of the special team of the country Z team. The next two During the month, I will do my best to train you to make you the best fighters. "

The crowd was already buzzing in the head due to the impact of the current. At this time, when they heard the eighth voice of the eighth, it took him a long time to react.

"Special department-team? What is that?" Dong Qian shook his head, as if his brain had been flooded, and then his eyes widened sharply. "What a rare gift, who is rare." This is going to kill everyone. , And also a ceremony!

The old eight was expressionless, as he did not hear the protest, and continued: "Since you stepped here, you have been trained by default. You cannot leave here unless the selection is over. Now, climb out of the puddle and return to 201 The dormitory has a rest break, and I want to see you look completely new in fifteen minutes. "

"I depend, what you say is what." The wild wolf was so aggressive, struggling to think out of the quagmire, he couldn't wait to climb up to the roof to challenge the old eight at once.

The old eight was unmoved, staring at the stopwatch in his hand, and the stereotyped voice reminded: "Fourteen minutes left."

"I don't do it, don't do it, do you hear me?" The wolf yelled angrily, but his body got deeper and deeper.

The old man turned his attention to him. "No, you have to go back to the cell now and execute the gun-decision one month later."