Chapter 329: Final assessment

Song Ye is also very honest, nodded his head to admit it.

Claire got the results, and a red cloud suddenly flew on his face. His shame was more beautiful than the girl. He twisted and was restless. "I once woke up halfway on the plane and saw a black coat. One of the men was wearing a white suit. Was that you? "

Song Ye thought about it, "Well, it's me."

"So, are you with ... aren't you ..." Claire suddenly became so agitated that she could barely dance.

"Huh?" Song Ye didn't expect this person to react like that, and didn't hear what he asked.

"It's on the plane, that ..." Claire's shy little look twitched. If she could understand it if she was resting on a girl, Song Yeton felt unwell now.

For a long time, he didn't mind that what was happening inside the mansion was noticed, but he wanted to ask himself what happened on the plane.

"You want to ask about the Hawks?" At the time, there were only Hawks in the plane.

Claire was startled and wanted to nod and continue to ask, but remembered for a moment when the instructor warned him when he was lifted to hang water at noon today, and by the name on his mouth, he was swallowed again, "No, no, It's okay, I'll go first. "

After speaking, the young boy rushed into the room as soon as he smoked, leaving Song Ye confused.

His sweetheart, wouldn't he be a member of the Eagles?

But the eagle group are all men ... Song Ye quickly stopped his thoughts, the more he realized that this style of painting was something wrong.

The third day and the fourth day ... Half a month passed, and every day the whiteness turned on, I was awakened by the alert sound, the running station stood over the obstacle ropeway, and the day's itinerary was turning, the questions in the memory were gradually sweated. Smoothed, and once I went to bed at night, I could fall asleep in seconds even if I was sore.

Such repeated and boring life is the easiest to form inertia, which makes people forget their original intentions and fall into numbness and obedience.

Song Ye could only remind herself by writing a number in her notebook every day, and one day she accidentally noticed that others were recording in the same way.

Only Claire was stupid, and seemed to be exhausted by such a day. In the early morning of half a month, after running back ten kilometers, he fell straight, and never returned this time.

The five-person dormitory had only four people at a time. Everyone quietly waited during training, waiting for the big manipulator in the dark to emerge from the water.

But in these quiet days, a sudden note broke the delicate balance between the four.

This note was put under the door and put in, and when he returned at night, it was picked up by Ding Li.

He glanced at it, and immediately became interested. "Oh, good things, come and see. This note says that the person who arranged the freshman training was among the four of us, and only one person was admitted at the end. "

If this note is taken by the wolf or Dong Qian, or even Song Ye, it will probably be hidden in silence, but Ding Li, the pervert who is afraid of the world, will not be bored. Of course, the interesting thing Let's play together.

The four looked at each other face to face with the contents of the note, and finally laughed at it.

"Oh, which neuropathy prank, I have to get Lao Tzu to cut him."

"Oh, I don't think it's possible. What's the point of such a show?"

Ding Li grinned and crumpled the paper into a trash bin, and everyone seemed as if the matter didn't exist.

But the most terrible thing is that these people who laughed and laughed, said in person that they were not credible, how much attention they had left.

After three days, the eighth boy announced that he would perform the last team task to evaluate the final results of all people, and the number of final admissions was unlimited.

The task this time was to set up an abandoned warehouse thirty miles away from the training site. The goal was to have several people work together to find something.

As for what it is, it still has to be guessed by a few people.

The helicopter slowly rose, and took four people to the distance. On the rooftop of the old warehouse, the four people landed along the rope, and watched the plane leave in a roar.

"Fuck, don't even know anything, find a woolen, shouldn't we ask us to take a brick back?" Take their look one by one.

This is the last assessment and it is up to them whether they will continue to go back to the squad or get a new student again.

So after a brief complaint, everyone walked furiously into the warehouse floor.

This is a three-story building, boxy and square. It is an old warehouse. It is better to say that it is a construction site that was stopped midway. It is surrounded by bare and exposed reinforced concrete.

A few people went down to the third floor, almost all the empty rooms, with no clues except some sundries.

On the stairs on the second floor, Song Ye still had good ears and shouted, "Did you hear any sound?"

Following the reminder, the three others all stopped and listened.

At first, they thought it was Song Ye's hallucination, but after a minute or two, they really heard the sound.

drop.

For example, the slight sound of the beating of an electronic alarm clock is easy to be ignored, but the moment of movement is like the flame of fire exploding in the heads of several people.

Several people looked up and looked at the dark place above the stairs, twisted their necks and looked up, and what they saw was a time bomb.

A dozen or so thick dynamite tubes are tied together, and a pip timer is connected to the top. The red number is counting down, and a beep sounds every minute.

"Forty-eight hours, two days, you say, is this the real thing?" The wolf swallowed, and anyone who saw a bomb would slap himself.

This is something that people have to accidentally finish.

Dong Qianzhen spit in both hands, and grabbed a rivet on the top as soon as he twisted his body, "Dude, let me take a closer look at the shoulder."

The wolf said nothing to Ding Li.

Dong Qian carefully tinkered with it for a long time. When he came down, he wiped the sweat from his face, and his face was sullen. "Sorry, this thing is real and it can't be dismantled."

A few people listened, and Ding Liyin's test came and said, "Do you still understand this?" This sentence seemed like an interrogation, but there was no lack of doubt in it.

What if Dong Qian lied to them?

"Well, I have drilled under the ground since I was a kid. I really ca n’t fake it, and you ca n’t take it apart." Dong Qian sneered with a sneer.