Chapter 341: Find fault

"Now, two people in a group, holding up the log in your hands, listening to the password and changing your shoulders. One, two, one, two ..."

Along with the strong passwords of the old players, the grunts in the quagmiers were full of heavy breathing. All the members of the hawk group were wearing camouflage clothes, and their legs were full of muddy stars. At this time, they were holding a group of two. Hundred pounds of long large round wood changed his shoulders to the left and right. The round wood was full of one person's sturdy arms. If he raised his head three or two times, he could detect the pressure on his arm.

And when the two men form a team behind one another, if there is a gap in height, when the shoulders are changed, the shorter one will bear more weight.

Song Ye was suppressed at the beginning, only when he was too short to avoid, so he didn't pay attention.

But with each pass, her arms stretched and her head was raised high, but the weight was a little bit heavier. At that time, she noticed that the person behind her had intentionally raised her hands again and again, and was unilaterally putting pressure on her.

After ten minutes of round wood training, Rao is that she no longer has power protection, and her arm is sore that she can't lift it.

The wild wolf looked at her sweaty appearance and saw that she was wrong. She walked over the gap and asked, "Are you bullied?" In the final analysis, it is Song Ye ’s credit that the four of them passed the assessment. Each of the places is not a good stubble. Song Ye is young, and they take care of them.

"It's okay." Song Ye raised his arm and wiped the sweat from his face. He breathed a little, but said nothing. This is no better than campus. Even if there is a villain in the Eagle group, her strength cannot be underestimated. She will not act lightly until she has obtained evidence.

But if she doesn't move, others may not come to you.

During the lunch break, all team members had no dining table and could only lie on the ground to eat.

"His, it's too inhumane, the arms are all useless. How can you eat them like this?" Dong Qian lay on the mud with his arms on his face, his face was as white as a piece of paper, tired enough, and he complained softly, But it is fate to bury their heads to eat rice. I missed this meal, but there is no next meal.

At this time, the four people gathered together to eat together.

Ding Li noticed that Song Ye, who had always been calm and calm, was shaking his arms, and he frowned. "What's wrong with you? I'm not feeling well?" Apart from the anatomy, he is still a professional doctor. problem.

"Oh, it's not too short to be bullied. These bully and scary dog ​​stuff." The wolf's laughter was squeezed out of his throat fiercely, if his eyes turned to the other people on the other side.

As soon as Ding Li heard it, she knew what was going on, and her brows were also sinking. "It's not good. They are telling you and the captain's brother that you have a sense of scrutiny. These people definitely see you as unpleasant and want to take care of you." Although he is The first time I entered the team, but I heard a little about bullying new recruits to veterans, especially Song Ye, who was inconspicuous and most vulnerable to bullying.

"Well, Song Ye, you and the captain, are you really brothers?" Dong Qian seized the opportunity to start gossip. Qin Zhan's murderous look that day impressed him so far.

"Well, worship the brothers." Song Ye nodded lightly, set aside his spoon and buried his head to drink soup. Anyway, everyone was embarrassed, and no one would laugh at anyone.

The other three people got the answer, and their eyes showed a surprised look. When Song Ye said before, they were joking as teenagers, but they were really brothers.

However, "the situation will only get worse. When the captain did not release you water during the assessment, he proved to be an equal person. Now that you are in the name of a relationship account, their targeting will only worsen. I am afraid the captain is back. They may not be able to help you out ahead. "Several people are old churros in the society. This kind of interest has been clearly seen for a long time. They did not feel that they had found a backing because of Song Ye's identity, but they were more worried about her difficult situation.

After Song Ye drank a bowl of soup and then chopped rice with a spoon, she only muttered three words about what they said, "No." She didn't need to find someone to sue for herself.

After eating halfway, the other veterans in the team were fast, and some people had packed up the tableware and got up. When passing by the four newcomers, they couldn't help looking at it.

Everyone was thick-skinned and nothing, but some people deliberately made a heavy foot when passing by, and the soil was lifted by one foot, and they all spilled into Song Ye's plate.

Because Song Ye's arm could not be lifted, the response was delayed for a long time, and he watched half of the meal as a slump.

It was intolerable, Song Ye hadn't moved yet, and the other three could not stand it.

"Fuck, you **** look for differences." The three jumped up, and the wolf rushed up first, dragged the veteran's collar and looked up, and suddenly the anger swelled up again. "It's your grandson again, training I stumped the child when I was doing it, and now I'm doing a bad job, how about you? "

That's right, the other party is the partner of the morning wood training with Song Ye.

The veteran was around 28 and 9 years old, tall and strong, with a face full of acne, narrow eyebrows, and it was not a good bird at first sight.

At this time, the wolf held his collar and questioned loudly. His eyebrows had long been impatient. The backhand was a standard capture. Twisting the wolf's arm almost wiped out his hand.

"Hum, a rookie, dare to punch my collar." The veteran snorted coldly, a hint of ridicule hung at the corner of his mouth, and saw that no trainer was watching, and his heart moved, and he lifted his feet to the ground.

The wild wolf couldn't bear a snoring sound, and stunned his face with mud, half of his face was burning with pain.

"Haha, Zhang Kui, what are you doing with a bunch of rookies here, yo yo, this is not the cabbage wolf, why did you eat mud on the ground." A few veterans saw the stitches around, just as the real wooden house looked outside. His eyes lowered and his voice started to laugh.

In a team, no matter how many talents are selected, the quality will always be different, especially those players who have not been the main force for many years, and their hearts are full of hostility towards the recruits.

In particular, there was a related household present.

A few people quickly set their eyes on Song Ye's dinner plate, and the yin and yang strangely said, "Oh, it ’s because the child is n’t full. Come here. Would you guys go to the trash can and get some bones for you, Eat more to grow up fast, hehe ... "

Several people were ridiculous and ridiculous. It was too insulting. Even Dong Qian, who always knew how to avoid harm, could not help but yelled forward and waved his fist.

"I- 艹 -you-Uncle."