Chapter 210: Your bones are just that

The seven breakfasts were impartial. It was exactly the number of brothers in the boyfriend's group. He received a note this morning. He also wanted to hide some defenses, but did not want his own side to be seen through.

Sure enough, after shouting, a head was found behind the door of the front and rear compartments, and two young men came out.

They each walked behind the man in vigilance, and muttered in a low voice, "Brother Zhao, what's the matter, who is this?" They are all hidden masters. Since they were close to hiding, they haven't seen Song Yeyou. A glance at them turned out to be found.

The uncle's face was so calm that they had breakfast first. He also took a bite of pancake and bite it hard. After he solved it three or two times, he felt a slight reaction in his heart.

Peer, naturally refers to the thief fellow.

From the first time he met, the uncle saw the extraordinaryness of the young man in front of him. If it hadn't happened last night, he would have decided to stay away from this man.

"A little higher than you." Song Ye finished his breakfast and drank a cup of hot goat's milk, then said slowly.

"Rely on it." The uncle immediately couldn't hold it, and made a swearing, especially unhappy little fart child slamming attitude, "It's just a bit more human-like than us, what's the drag."

Anyway, my hands are not clean, and there is no essential difference in my bones.

"Yeah, I'm a bit human-like, so I won't get kicked for escaping the ticket, and it won't happen once I don't believe in my innocence." Song Ye followed his words.

The black man was blocked in his heart, knowing that the other party was referring to the situation last night, and the fire in his chest jumped up and down, trying to refute something, scolding those people for having no snobbish eyes, but in the end, the tone became a bit sour in vain, It is more sadness that strikes me.

Whoever wants to be inferior is merely forced by the situation.

The brother behind wanted to rush out to speak for his boss, but was stopped by the uncle.

"Why did you help me last night and what do you want?" He wiped his face, his emotions had calmed down, and he could see that he was a very mature man.

Song Ye pulled out the wallet last night, his eyes were low, and he looked vaguely, "Do you want a big ticket?"

what? The man stunned and looked at the cold boy in front of him. He only felt that the boy was standing at the window, white wins the snow, the sun hit her fair face, and a long shadow fell on the long eyelashes, clearly deserving youth. The warm picture is just right, but at this time, the back feels cold.

He subconsciously wanted to shake his head because he noticed the unusual danger in the young man, but Song Ye then said, "Are you going to let your brother live a lifetime on the train?"

This rhetorical question was another fatal blow from the heart in the middle, and the uncle suffocated, unable to speak.

Yes, they have been so muddled for three years. In their hometown, they have run around with children all their ages, but they have nothing but this ragged clothes.

"Do you think we want this? If it weren't for those **** relationship households, wouldn't we be able to get a job after retirement?" Finally, someone couldn't help but yelled at Song Ye, one meter eight The big man's eyes suddenly turned red.

Over the past three years, the grievances that have been backlogged in heart have become despair without seeing the future over time. They are all young people, but their eyes have already revealed their ashes.

It's not their fault, it's whose fault ...

"Ha, isn't it a sin to be born with a gold spoon?"

Listening to this murmur, Song Ye can clearly feel the deep sadness in the hearts of these people.

"Leave here with me. After you, you are in your control." It was almost the same when the fire was in sight, and Song Ye took it seriously, throwing out the future they wanted to see far.

The eyes of the other six men except the black man flashed light, and there was a ray of hope in the air.

"Oh, you know that we are soldiers and soldiers, but we still need to take us. I'm afraid the future is not bright, but dangerous." When they said their past, Song Ye was not surprised at all. I knew that the other party was coming at this point.

Mercenaries-people are nothing more than bodyguards or underworlds, but this is hard work.

"Little brother, we are all ordinary people, and there are elderly people in the family who need to take care of them. Although stealing chickens and dogs is disgraceful, at least their lives are still there. If their lives are gone, nothing is there, what do you say?" Inquired.

Song Ye looked up at him, his eyes were cold and deep, like an ancient well, as if he could look into the bottom of his heart at a glance.

The black man has been on the train for three years and has read countless people, but this is the first time that he has seen such a pair of bottomless eyes. When the response came, Song Ye had already thrown his wallet on his chest and put his hands in his pockets. Turn around and leave.

"Your bones are just that."

In the air, Song Ye's cold voice echoed into everyone's ears for a long time, and the male stood on the spot, his face was like a loud slap, the purse in his palm burned the heart, and he clenched his fist tightly. At the last bite, I also chose to turn around and leave, "Let's go."

This negotiation failed. For Yu Yannan and his party, it was a torture of the soul, but for Yu Songye, it was just an opportunity missed during the journey.

She is willing to cultivate talents who are capable and motivated, but she also does not want to ask those who have no intention to struggle to come back to life.

The three-day journey hastily passed, and Song Ye saw the beautiful rivers and great development prospects of the motherland, and tasted the special foods of many places, which was very rewarding.

On a sunny morning, the train slowly entered the platform and the radio signaled the terminal information. The city, which belongs to the heart of the motherland, finally arrived.

Song Ye led the woman out of the car, and as soon as she stepped out of the platform, she saw an object coming in front of her, and raised it to take it. It was a wallet, a familiar wallet.

"Hey, I don't know what your name is yet?" A strange man asked loudly next to the pillar on the platform, the sun was shining on his overly fair face, his features were surprisingly handsome.

This was the first time that Song Ye had seen Zhao Chongbin's true face, and the only time he had realized so clearly that the other person was even less white than himself. In the decades that followed, maybe the day and night companions were too familiar, and Song Ye never paid attention to this embarrassing facial problem.

However, Zhao Chongbin, who has reached the age of twenty-three, remembers the crowded morning of this train station all his life, remembering the delicate face of the young man, and said the name coldly.

"Song Ye."