Chapter 255: Exchange with a cold home

Without acknowledging or denying it, Song Ye just awakened him a little bit and told evidence in everything.

"I'm also a businessman, and I'm not going to make trouble with you, what do you say?"

The so-called non-commercial and unscrupulous, if you want to make a trade, you can't see the stitches, but when you get in, she has just made a fortune and may be disgraceful, but it is fair.

As long as you can afford it, everything is negotiable.

Father Qin behind the desk narrowed his eyes slightly, and suddenly felt that he looked down on the opposite boy. At first sight, she only felt that she was an empty vase. She climbed up Qin Zhan and learned how to display the shelf. Identity, there is nothing too out of place.

But the young man sitting in front of him is different now. If the person had converged at the banquet, then at this moment, she was sitting there lightly, and she had stretched out her own claws, revealing the treacherous and cunning, insatiable. nature.

He should have thought that the young man would not be a simple figure if he could take the place of the medicine stone.

"What do you want?" Unfortunately, it was too late for Master Qin to realize that he had taken the bait, and couldn't speak.

When the time came, Song Ye could finally open up her ambitions with no worries, and habitually revealed a commercial smile. She said leisurely, "I want to be cold."

"What?" The old man's torso shook, his uncle's body slightly straightened from the chair, staring at her like a torch, Shen said, "What do you mean?"

"As you can see, the Leng family sent people to kill me twice. In this tone, although the older brother wanted to do it for me, but you are relatives after all, I think it would be better for the old man to take care of himself in order to avoid the gap." Speaking of such grandiose words, even Song Ye herself didn't believe it, but she couldn't even blush.

But the old man on the opposite side couldn't sit still, and his weak body stood upright on the table, his face suddenly changed, "You can do anything you want, but you can't move in the cold home." There are many branches in the same vein, which affect the whole body, not to mention the cold home that he has worked hard to cultivate.

No matter from the angle of in-laws or the level of interests, the Leng family must be guaranteed, and now Song Ye wants him to actively cut off this arm, which is simply a nightmare.

Song Ye clearly saw the other party's meaning from those old and muddy eyes, and the owner of the top giant was despising her unknowingly.

But what is this? Even worse, it is still behind.

Song Ye was not in a hurry, like a veteran veteran who leaned on the back of a chair and said with a smile: "My conditions, there will be no concession. Father, of course, the Leng family is important to you, but you can abandon the Leng family In exchange, it is your 40-year long life. I guarantee that no one in this world can cure your illness except medicine. And without my order, no disciple will dare to save you. "

If the front is inducing persuasion, then the last sentence is clearly a threat.

Father Qin was so angry with his chest that he wanted to say that he didn't believe in this evil, but at the same time couldn't help being tempted by 40 years of longevity. He didn't dare to take the risk. Ye Biao held it tightly in his hands.

Promised, his power in Beijing will be sharply weakened.

Do not agree, this old bone of his own is likely to not survive this summer.

In the end, he let out a sigh of relief, and focused his head. "Okay, I promise you. From then on, the Leng family will not have a day to turn around." If the life is gone, and the interests are held more, both Is useless.

At the juncture of life and death, he decisively abandoned his in-laws.

"Um." Song Ye smiled, lightly, as if everything was under control. "It is said that in addition to the business on the bright side, the Leng family also has a secret warehouse. I feel very much about the channels for buying and selling things in the warehouse. Interested, I do n’t know if I can contact you.

"You ..." Father Qin's heart tightened, and he could frown even if he frowned. He stared at the boy in front of him, raising his vigilance in his heart. "You want that thing, this thing Do you know Zhan? "Father Qin, although he did not take the initiative to participate in the activities of Leng Jia privately, knew it well. For all these years he has kept one eye open and one closed, never touching. Anyone in the official world who loves feathers will not provoke these things.

So is there any man behind the request made by the teenager in front of him? How much does Qin Zhan know about this?

"Hehe ..." Song Ye smiled slightly, raised his index finger to his mouth, and snorted. "Of course, this is the secret between the two of us." In other words, this one Qin Zhan did not know the matter, and she asked Master Qin to cooperate and hide it together.

After learning that Qin Zhan hadn't blended in, Father Qin relieved, "I can promise you, give you channels, but you promise me that you can't sell in China." He didn't want to blame the upper body.

"No problem." Song Ye promised and rejoiced. The negotiation was very smooth here, and there was nothing to say. She immediately got up and went to the door.

"Wait ..." Grandpa Qin froze. She didn't expect her to move so fast, and wanted to stop her in a hurry.

"Oh, right." But she didn't want Song Ye to open her mouth. She looked sideways at the door, with a smile, and said politely: "In the near future, I will open a medicine king hall in Beijing and push medicine stones to the market, which is also convenient. For the long-term treatment of the father, when the company first arrived in the precious land, the place of life was unfamiliar, and I would also like to ask the father to take care. Then, leave.

With a slamming sound, the door opened and closed, giving off a slight movement, and shocked Father Qin almost without a bite of old blood. Now he squeezed the tea cup on the table, and cracks appeared instantly.

A good Song Ye, even with a small bloodstone, brought down the Leng family, and took the opportunity to ask the resources of the Qin family to **** Yaowangtang. And the dignified Qin family's owner, who once fought against the battlefield heroes, was pinched seven inches in this way, throwing away the rat.

If he knew that the blood stone had been stolen by Song Ye, he would probably be screamed with anger now.

Regardless of Mr. Qin, who was so annoyed in the study, Song Ye's mood was incredibly beautiful anyway when he left the study. Sure enough, the capital of this trip did not come to nothing, and the capital of gold everywhere, of course, development must be made early.

Looking downstairs, Qin Zhan was not found. Song Ye asked a passing gardener.

"Oh, Master Er should be in the small building behind the villa, where the former wife lived before."