Chapter 308: Five kilometers

The principal of Shi Yigao is actually a retired soldier. No, it is exactly a member of the Eagle group who was forced to retire. He had to quit because of family relations. friendship.

The freshmen's military training this time was advanced, and Qin Zhan was planning.

This old eight is also a member of the Eagles group. After the deployment, the top and the bottom send tasks and transfer people to train new students, which is also considered a vacation.

However, looking at the situation in front of me, vacations are taking off.

"You, obviously know that the eighth old man has a good temper, knowing that Song Ye is your brother, and he will not show mercy, and specially arranged him to lead the team. What kind of intention?" The principal Wang Zhengnan asked a little puzzled.

"Because of the character of the old eighth, he is the most suitable." Qin Zhan replied with a deep conjecture, saying nothing.

Wang Zhengnan knew that this buddy was an iron toad, and he asked if he didn't want to say anything. He simply set his sights on the playground and paid attention to the development of the situation.

And in the summer, the hot heat and sweating heat hit the brain, and the students were so excited at the time that they were playing chicken blood, because they had a good show.

The students blatantly challenged the instructors and also played PK.

"Five kilometers, whoever finishes first wins." The old eight stood on the outside of the track and looked sideways at Song Ye on the same level. "Is there a problem?"

"Yeah, you can." Song Ye nodded, and he couldn't see the anxiety in his cold face.

The students around have already exploded.

"I rely on it, five kilometers. How many laps does it take? I will lose my breath when I run over a kilometer. Don't say who runs fast for five kilometers, it is unknown whether we can finish it."

"That's right, and you don't see Song Ye's body as a regular exercise material. You may have to faint halfway."

"So I said, this is all because the coach is forcing him to retreat. If he can't admit defeat, it's over. Why do he have to find his own fault?"

The students' discussions in this hot summer are like cicadas coming from ears constantly, making Mencius a little upset, because he also thought that this was an impossible task.

The physique of the old eighty-one meters is a veteran who is often trained at a glance, and Song Ye looks at him in the past with a small white face, especially a provincial champion. He must be a nerd who is not usually out of the door. Difficult.

"Huh, I think he deserves it. He dragged his head before he was hated." The four young masters had already gathered together at this time, and scorned Le Mingyu, who saw Song Ye's discomfort from the beginning.

"Okay, say a few words less." Mencius suddenly said, sulking unhappyly.

The other three were all stunned. Although Mencius Heng was a bit cold on weekdays, he never blushed to his brother. Today, this tone is quite surprising.

Gu Yitong saw the doorway and whispered, "Ziheng, are you worried about the new roommate?"

worry? Hearing that Mencius' eyebrows were tightened a bit, and his voice was cold: "He is dead or alive, it has nothing to do with me."

That being said, when the whistle sounded, his sight spontaneously followed the thin figure.

At the beginning, both of them were at an unhurried pace, moving forward side by side with a certain rhythm, and the heat on the plastic track was evaporating, as if the two figures were to be merged into a landscape. Students from other classes participated in the training. While sneaking around, the students in the first and third grades all hid under the shade of the trees, stealing life to cool for a long time.

One lap, two laps, three laps ... As the number of laps continues to increase, the perception between the two figures gradually emerges. Song Ye is on the inner track and is still slightly behind, not because her speed has fallen. Now, it's the gap in body shape that allows her to take a step forward. She is destined to be no bigger than the eighth.

When insisting on the fourth lap, Song Ye was sweating, and her original white and transparent cheeks were stained with two reds, which made her features look beautiful.

The old man next to him actually did n’t do his best. During the running, his eyes were still watching the young boy who was not far away. Until the sixth lap, he slowed down halfway and was parallel with the young boy again. When his hair was wet and his eyes and expression were still firm, his heart was a little surprised.

The long-distance race is not as exciting as the Sanda, but it is the most comprehensive one. The first test of running is a person's patience. If there is competition in long-distance endurance running under high temperature, it will increase the psychological burden. People with poor resistance to stress will gradually lose their rhythm and mess up their squares during the later fatigue.

Lao Ba proposed a distance of five kilometers, which was not what the students had guessed would make Song Ye retreat. This distance was the appropriate length he proposed after investigating Song Ye's running literacy, but it was really surprising that the teenager was able to keep calm and breathe until then.

The arrogance in her bones didn't seem to make her cling to winning or losing. Although she was against her bones, her mentality was equally calm and firm.

By the tenth lap, the students around them had all looked dull, and felt that the two people on the playground, like the clockwork robot, did not know the heat and did not know the tiredness.

"Are these two men perverted, so many laps, why isn't it endless?"

The students who counted the laps complained more, but their hearts were full of surprises. It was not surprising that the eighth boy could run five kilometers, but now Song Ye has persisted, and no unexpected fainting or Surrender is somewhat impressive.

What's even more frightening is that after the start of the eleventh lap, the two people on the track actually started to accelerate together. Unlike the previous jogging at a uniform speed, this obvious acceleration made a sound of exclamation around.

Mencius under the big tree stood up straight and locked his eyes on Song Ye.

The boy's body leaned forward slightly, his hands swayed back and forth, like a swift cheetah, staring resolutely at the road ahead, and those two legs that were not strong were the same as injecting electricity, and those eyes were also No longer cold as the moon, those eyes have deep desire for victory, full of overbearing coercion, people feel shudder.

The eighth old man no longer observes the teenager at this time. As a member of the Eagle group, he also has his own pride and belief. Since he accepted the challenge, he cannot lose.

The two went crazy in the last two and a half laps, sprinting forward blindly, and the horrible thing was that the seemingly weak Song Ye was actually on par with the high-ranking instructor in speed and got stuck status.