Chapter 260: Spattering Qin Sasha

Qin Shasha was a spoiled child from a young age. Even if she got married, she was a woman with arrogance, but perhaps it was God who gave her a good family and appearance, so she was deprived in some respects.

This Qin Shasha married Leng's family for three years and could not give birth to a child. Later, she went to the hospital for a checkup, and realized that she was a hen who could not lay eggs.

The Leng family was also a wealthy merchant at that time. When the family encountered extreme events, any man with a small mind would think about marrying another person, but Qin Shasha's identity was placed there. Compared to Kojima, the big tree was a blessing for the Qin family. Only more profitable.

Therefore, for so many years in the cold side, Leng Yuexin, the successor daughter, has always been under her knees. Qin Shasha knew she was ashamed, so she always spared no effort in maintaining the cold home.

After returning home from the banquet that day, Leng Yuexin was awake for a moment, and all the words in his mouth were Song Ye's name. The resentment in that tone made people shudder, and it was difficult to think of it or not.

Now the enemy is in front of her. On her own site, Qin Shasha almost hated to be able to grasp the cold and indifferent face across the flower with her paw.

"Dad, how much money does he want to give Bloodstone, I will pay for this account, but today he must come back to Leng's house with me." Qin Shasha was firm in her tone, and she saw that she was prepared today.

Father Qin did not get used to her princess' illness as before, and snorted coldly, and then said, "This is the Qin family's business. You have to do business, go back to Leng's management, and seldom point here."

"Dad, I'm your daughter too. Is it wrong for me to buy medicine for you?" Qin Shasha retorted loudly, feeling very excited, "What the **** did he give you to keep him in this way?"

Speaking of which, a chuckle came across from the other side, and the laughter was very light and shallow, but it turned everyone's attention away.

The person who laughed loudly was Song Ye.

She is not a person who often laughs. She is always cold and cold, and refuses to be thousands of miles away. Although it looks good at this moment, it seems like a fleeting moment. It can be combined with occasion and timing, but it makes the smile a little bit. Strange.

"Mrs. Leng." She stared at Qin Shasha in the opposite costume, giving her the title of inner positioning, with a smile on her mouth. "Your filial piety, Father Qin is done. I'm satisfied. "

Qin Shasha, who was sitting opposite, was a little dazed by this unexplained sentence. Before she could ask the question clearly, she heard a cough from Master Qin on the subject.

"Oh, Mr. Song, we have already settled on this topic, and we don't need to discuss it here." The old man glanced at the warning, some drumming in his heart, and he used the cold home in exchange for life extension. Especially to his daughter Qin Shasha, he didn't want her to know the conditions he promised.

Song Ye understood this and played with the taste: "Naturally, as long as Mrs. Leng is not so curious." She didn't want to pick a problem, and based on the principle of business being virtuous, she gave her a good word. The original heart, but could not hold the table with swords and sticks, ridicule and irony, all came to the doorstep, and it was not her style to fight back.

As long as Qin Shasha is not dead, she won't say.

However, this is obviously impossible.

"What do you mean by that? Can you tell me clearly what is the account that was taken away from my cold home?" Although Qin Shasha was arrogant and unreasonable, she was not a fool who knew nothing. Song Ye clearly had something in her words. .

Facing her continuous questioning, Father Qin was also really distressed and immediately called the housekeeper, "Send her back to me, and send it away now."

"Yes." The steward listened, and strode forward to ask someone to leave.

In the eyes of all, Miss Qin Jiasan was rushed home. This is what a proud lady can tolerate.

Immediately, Qin Shasha raised her hand and gave the housekeeper a loud slap. "Go away, and you are worthy to touch me."

"Presumptuous!" Seeing that the quarrel escalated into a hands-on operation, Father Qin was so angry that his blood pressure soared up, and he yelled at his ignorant daughter, "Get out of me!"

"Go? Dad, you let me go?" The little princess was heartbroken, as if the person who slaps herself was her. She had never been hit by humiliation. She turned her head and stared at Song Ye, everything. It's all because of her, "Okay, I'm leaving. But to leave, I'll take him too. The wrongdoing of Leng's family can't be ignored."

The words fell, and Qin Shasha's whole person rushed towards Song Ye.

Qin Zhan frowned, and just about to stop someone, his raised arm was already taken down.

"I'll do it myself," Song Ye said lightly, and stood up to face Qin Shasha's big move.

The latter rushed over unexpectedly, raised their palms, and acted as a slap to Song Ye to vent their hatred, but unfortunately, the palm of his hand was not caught by Song Ye's face.

"Ah!" Qin Shasha's arm was cut back behind her in a rush, and Song Ye bullied her. The whole person pressed on her and was shocked that her face changed again. "Excuse me! Song Ye, you Let go of me! "This position of two people facing each other too ambiguous, especially in front of so many people.

Seeing her daughter being tuned-play, Madam Cao also stood up and screamed loudly, "Song Ye, where are you Qin family. Housekeeper, take me down."

In fact, she said that the housekeeper had already rushed over, but just reached out, but suddenly a hand was added to the side, his palm was twisted around his arm, and then the leather shoes hit the kneecap, and he suffered a severe pain. Glancing across Qin Zhan's grim face.

This kick directly broke the butler's kneecap. It was also a lesson for him to find Song Ye three or two times. Qin Zhan blinked without blinking.

The bursting out of his powerful strength surprised everyone at the table.

No one saved the scene, Qin Shasha still fell into Song Ye's control, her chin was provoked by slender fingertips, and she was forced to look up at the teenager in front of her with humiliation, into those bottomless eyes .

"Mrs. Leng isn't curious about the broken stone in my hand, is it worth the price?" Song Ye repeated her words lightly, but there was a faint and bad smile on the corner of her mouth, and then she was slow and clear in the silence His voice circulated in the dining room. "Father Qin bought the things in my hand at the cost of your entire Lengjia. My Yaowangtang will open in Beijing, and there will be no one to be defeated. Qin's family will not support Lengjia, but I Songye. "