Chapter 239: The smell of lipstick

accompanied by music.

Wu Xinxin, who had always loved to make fun, did not show up. At this time, a pair of scissors were hanging over her eyes, and a young man in a white suit hugged her neck.

After listening to her answer, Song Ye did not immediately let go of her, but continued to maintain her posture, with a pair of deep eyes motionless, staring at each other quietly, for a long while, she finally lifted her hand and believed Wu Xinxin's confession .

Judging from the development context of the whole thing, Wu Xinxin really does not need to help Qin Feng, from the standpoint of the team it is impossible.

And when she mentions Qin Feng, the disgust in her eyes is not like cheating.

So, who leaked the secret, and who knew her identity, Song Ye went to the door and thought of someone in his head.

Leng Yuexin.

Yes, there is someone in the banquet hall who may know her identity, that is, Leng Yuexin. She went to Yuncheng with Qu Bai, attended the school sports meeting of the third middle school, and contacted the Song family. Song Meimei had had with her. transaction. Song Meimei has always been arrogant, using her daughter to seduce Leng Yuexin's jealousy, which is her trick.

Then there must be a deeper relationship between her and Qin Feng ...

Between the electric light and flint, her brain has quickly moved and analyzed many possibilities. The steps under her feet kept going, and she was about to walk out of the lounge.

"Song Ye, you wait." Wu Xinxin hurriedly called her back, saw her stop, and hesitated to add, "You don't want to provoke Qin Feng, he is not a good person, something happened, Qin family May not give Qin Zhan face. "

"Thank you for your reminder." Song Ye faintly responded, and then gave her a piece of advice like Li Shanghang, "Wu Xinxin, think about what you want, Qin Zhan is not someone you can manipulate."

The white figure came fast and fast, Wu Xinxin was still sitting on the sofa, and for a long while, she lowered her eyes, and there was a bitter smile on the corner of her mouth.

Why did n’t she understand what Song Ye meant? A powerful man like Qin Zhan could n’t control him by ingenuity and deliberate intentions, not to mention he did n’t seem to have any interest in women at all and stood alone in front of him. It's useless.

And what I really want ... Oh, there is one I want, but I dare not expect it.

She got up horribly, remembering to go outside to find her dad for some comfort, but as soon as she moved, she found her fetters tragically.

Song Ye's kick was weak, but the lethality of the heels was too great.

Helplessly trying to make a call, the door of the lounge room opened again, and Tan Rui's figure came in, and saw Wu Xinxin rubbing her feet and ankles, squatting down without a word.

"His ... you lightly." Wu Xinxin took a breath, looked down at the man squatting in front of her, and asked absently: "Why are you here? Didn't many other ladies invite you to dance just now?" "Tan Rui is the only son of the Tan family. When he was just married, he naturally stared at the position of the young mother of the Tan family.

"Don't dance." Tan Rui replied calmly while rubbing her ankles.

"Why don't you jump? If I can dance, I will definitely go on for three hundred battles." Wu Xinxin muttered, but still couldn't change her attributes, adding jealousy, but because of this bland answer, there was a hint of ecstasy. But looking down at the man in front of him for ten years, she was just a stilt, she was amused, and did n’t dance just because he did n’t like it. He grew up wearing crotch pants since he was a child. What kind of urine does this person have? Sex, how could she not know.

The ankle was rubbed with a big palm, and her decisive determination in the last second shook again and again, like the endless grass on the wall, which tickled her heart--itching, moving at the foot, quite vicious- 蹭-了-The talker's expensive suit, like a female exile, "My feet, do you look good?"

"Good-looking." What can be exchanged is a uniform answer, just like a robot with a computer automatically controlling the program.

Wu Xinxin sighed and fell on the sofa. She felt that she hated hard bones the most in her life. In the past 20 years, she had the hardest and hardest bone.

This bone is Tan Rui.

When they were young, they were childhood friends, and Xiao Dingding had a relationship with him before taking a bath. Wu Xinxin knew a few moles on his body. But this is also the biggest tragedy. I still remember that at the age of sixteen or seven, when she first fell in love, she found that she fell in love with her brother on the wall and launched her own offense.

Tan Rui accepted it completely, never annoying himself. Wu Xinxin thought they were a natural success, full of joy waiting for Valentine's Day to send a flower confession and then fall in love together. The result is naturally no fart.

They could go to sleep together, hug and joke, but Tan Rui never said a word to her from beginning to end.

She confessed that she had made it clear that the other side's refusal had already been rejected in disguise, just for brotherhood, and did not want everyone to embarrass.

Thinking of this, Wu Xinxin was helpless. She took a step back and filtered the friendship into pure white. She was unwilling to further sublime the friendship. She was afraid that the other person would turn her face. Stifle the past.

Song Ye was right, he always wanted to be clear, but lacked the courage to break everything.

Courage, this fuck-egg stuff ...

Tan Rui only felt that the tie was suddenly dragged over because he knew it was Wu Xinxin, so the following consciousness did not resist, until the moment of double-lip-phase-connection, the soft-soft hornworm feeling made him slightly sting.

"What's the taste of the newly purchased lipstick?" It's just a simple stick-mouth, which seems to be a bit dull. Wu Xinxin hasn't-shy-no--I opened my mouth first, but I'm looking for my own lipstick. . Even if the other party answers well, at least there is a step between them, she still has a back road.

Her nagging, her worries, and her struggles were clearly printed in Tan Rui's eyes at this moment. He seemed to understand something, and why this woman has been so busy for so many years.

He pursed his lips and said in the smile that was about to collapse, "I didn't know clearly."

Wu Xinxin froze, then her lips were blocked again, Yue Yue was tightly hugged in the arms of the other's big hand, the wooden man actively protruded his tongue, domineering-occupying all her senses.

"Hmm ... what are you doing? The lounge door is not closed."

"You are too noisy." Tan Rui finally found a way to stop this person's words.