Chapter 219: Don't disturb me dining

Song Ye is not so enthusiastic. This pure break is a handy borrowing of flowers and offerings to the Buddha. Thank you Qin Zhan High School for the celebratory feast. He also thanked him for helping him deal with the cold family, even at the expense of the Qin family.

Before she knew a little about Qin Zhan's relationship with the Qin family, it was a very delicate situation.

Before he became famous, Qin Zhan was not concerned until the age of fifteen, and was heavily suppressed. At the age of fifteen, he never joined the capital. After he became famous, the Qin family rushed to ask him to come back. Make an effort.

Qin Zhan always ignored Qin's lobbying, and this time Song Ye received the invitation to know that he was just a bargaining chip threatening Qin Zhan. Otherwise, relying on such a small role, where can get into the eyes of these top giants.

After all, Qin Zhan still stayed in Beijing and had to return home, after all, for her.

Song Ye wasn't ignorant, either, and she remembered this kindness.

However, "You didn't eat at night?" Looking at the snacks that were slowly being wiped out on the table, Song Ye was a little confused.

"Well, there are so many things." Qin Zhan replied, without saying that he came over without dinner because Song Ye was here. In Yuncheng, the teenagers were still chased by killers. After entering the capital, the forces became more intertwined, and the safety of the teenagers was even less guaranteed.

Song Ye was a daring artist, but he never worried about it. At this time, when he saw Qin Zhan, he asked again, "Tell the waiter to serve?"

Qin Zhan shook his head, saying it was unnecessary. She didn't say much anymore. She dropped the oil paper bag and looked at the magazine. The article above introduced Han Yan's design team to return to the country to contribute. The whole article is beautiful words, and the taste of the knot is too obvious.

One person eats and one person reads the magazine. The two-person world that was supposed to be harmonious has been disrupted by the sound of crisp high heels.

Han Yan came over, holding a small piece of cake in her hand, generous, "Brother Qin, try the cake I made myself."

That cake is a model of an airplane, which is in line with the career designed by Han Yanyuhang, and she obviously knows how to please Qin Zhan, "Do you remember when you were a kid, you said you would build an airplane yourself? Hehe, I didn't expect it to be this way. "

Use small gifts to evoke memories in each other's hearts and bring them closer together.

If Song Ye had a little emotional experience, he would applaud Han Yan's technique at this time.

She has always been a smart woman.

But unfortunately, she was sitting opposite him, a cold-hearted man.

"I don't like sweets." Ignoring the awakening of this great series of memories, Qin Zhan expressed his taste straightforwardly without giving face at all.

Han Yan's face had no idea how many times she was stiffening tonight. A embarrassment flashed under her eyes. She glanced over the table with a lot of oily paper bags, and her heart suddenly felt heavy again.

Sure enough, none of the snacks on the table are sweet.

Song Ye was more familiar with Qin Zhan's taste than herself. This recognition made her almost crush the fragile cake in her hand.

Feeling the obvious hostility, Song Ye is really innocent. She doesn't buy sweets because she doesn't like it, and who cares what Qin Zhan tastes.

"Then what do you like to eat, I'll make it for you next time." Han Yan still smiled, she could not see the slightest dissatisfaction, it seemed that she always had such a good temper.

However, no matter how good of a temper, hitting the iron plate will inevitably break power.

"Miss Han, please don't disturb me for a meal." Qin Zhan knocked Ms. Han into perfection.

This time, Han Yan's smiling face could no longer be supported, sitting there in despair holding the cake, staring blankly at the man in front of her.

Miss Han, please don't disturb me.

She thought she was close to Qin Zhan, but they regarded herself as a stranger, and she couldn't even compare with the cheap and dirty oily paper bags in front of her.

Unable to help, she took a deep look at the inferior food on the table and got up to leave.

The beauty silently cried, naturally attracting the attention and greetings of many people.

"Han Yan, don't cry, Qin Zhan is such a character and has always been cold and indifferent to us."

"Well, don't worry about it. He has been in the team for so many years. He has touched more guns than women. Perhaps he has no idea how to get along with women."

The above is the comfort of the centrist stance. Han Yan is slightly relieved and can find herself under the steps.

But some people are afraid that the world will not be chaotic. For example, Leng Yuexin, a mischievous girlfriend, "Yeah, Han Yan, you can't fight Song Ye. Did you see Qu Bai because he had alienated me? This child is young Although small, the means are very clever, and you should never go against him. "

In this and other words, he was implying that he was not as good as a child. Where could Han Yan be convinced? With a smile on her face, she justified Song Ye, but she had another idea in her heart.

After crying here, Qin Zhan also wiped everything out, and saw Song Ye think he was starving to death.

"You cherish the grain." Song Ye raised an eyebrow.

"Sometimes a team-Woolley, food is scarce, and habits will develop over time." Qin Zhan explained that enough to make people see how difficult it was for him to fight against his shoulders for ten years. .

When she finished packing things, Wu Xinxin was finally released. She stepped forward and sat on the arm of the sofa next to Song Ye, patting her shoulder boldly, "Leaf, go, let's kill a round."

"If you support it again, the skirt will be torn." Song Ye was also convinced. He thought that picking up high heels and a narrow skirt could limit Wu Xinxin a little, but still did not expect that the skirt was torn and could not stop her wild. heart.

"Okay, I'm a good lady, but you have to compare with me." Wu Xinxin begged holding her hand and begging, since you can't single out Qin Zhan, then single out his brother's head office.

When Song Ye thought, he nodded, and he took no notice of Qin Zhan.

"Then let's start with darts." Wu Xinxin was full of interest, and the first one to choose was darts.

It happened that Han Yan was also at the bar over there. They were very close. When they saw Song Ye walking slowly, the others frowned, showing their dislike for Song Ye.

However, Qu Bai and others came out to join the show, and Ning Yifan ruthlessly groaned, "Hehe, adults bully children, Wu Xinxin, you have the ability."

"Cut, I want you to control, defeated." Wu Xinxin disdain, stabbing Ning Yifan's pride.

The latter wanted to refute, but argued unreasonably. After all, in this regard, Wu Xinxin has always spared no effort and is a bit abnormal.

"Oh, self-confidence is good, but don't take it lightly, the little ghost is not weak." Qu Bai was standing on Song Ye's side at this time.