Chapter 339: I want to stay with you

Song Ye.

It seemed to be the first time he heard these two words from a man's mouth. This was the first time he called his name.

He has always been a little ghost and he shouted like this. At this moment, the title is a bit uncomfortable.

She could be a little ghost, younger brother, but for the first time became Song Ye, an equal independent individual in front of him.

The cold heavyness still condensed in the air. Qin Zhan could feel that every inch of the nerves of the person under his palm were still tense. He had nothing to do but could only clumsyly hold the person in front of him. I want to stay with you, Song Ye, I want to stay with you. "Twenty-six-year-old single-blooded male Lang can go to the battlefield to kill the enemy, throw his head and blood to see people's hearts, but stupidly do not know how to grasp and love the person Scale and scale.

He just wanted to stay with her and place him in a place where he could see. She could shield her from the wind and rain as soon as she was in danger, and rub her hair ends when she thought about her.

Like a person, sometimes can not grasp the power, as Qin Zhan is so domineering, for a man with a strong yue-gu, maybe sometimes hurt but not know. He expected Song Ye to be angry, but never thought she would be sad.

Song Ye listened to his ears, and repeated a sentence back and forth, his heart is full of taste, but also complex and difficult to say.

She once suspected that the special department-team was the Eagles, and the person who brought her in was Qin Zhan. But this idea was also denied by her for the first time, because she always felt that Qin Zhan didn't trust her from the bottom of her heart, and it was even more impossible to bring her into the Eagles.

But the moment he saw this man in front of the cabin, Song Ye's heart was more complicated than being shocked by being deceived.

Helpless to the joy that cannot be restrained in his heart.

Qin Zhan deceived her into the Eagles, but it also proved her complete trust. The belief that the sincerity fist said in the past is really not a coax for acting.

Realizing this, Song Ye was rejoicing, but when she thought of the annihilation of Lengjia Warehouse, her mood was dull again.

She tried to resist the other person's distance, but the other party pressed harder and harder, invading her atrium inch by inch, occupying a place in such a domineering way.

The deceived anger and the helpless compromise made her unable to control Qin Zhan's shot.

Now, being murmured by these three words, she again found sadly that her heart was softening again.

Damn it. Damn it.

With a few words of curse in his heart, Song Ye closed his eyes fiercely, and the redness in his eyes gradually receded.

"Song Ye?" Qin Zhan felt the person in her arms relaxed, and whispered to her again.

Song Ye struggled, bumped into a man's ribs interrupted by himself, heard a moan, and then stopped, rubbing his rear molars, and said, "You loosen."

Perceiving a softening in the other person's tone, Qin Zhan's thoughts moved him a little tighter, and he weakened a bit. "No, just say something like this."

Song Ye's face is a black line, the whole person is almost no-sewing-adhering together, if this person is shameless, there is no lower limit.

"Song Ye, Brother didn't discuss it with you in advance, it's me wrong, so I'll make sure it's not an example, okay?" Qin Zhan said with a slight bow to his body, and put his lips almost on Song Ye's ears. The warm-hot-breath exhaled quickly The young man's auricle was dyed red, watching the small ears turned pink, and the white was red, and he was very impulsive-pro-pro-one-to taste the taste.

Song Ye opened a little distance, grinning his teeth and sneering. The so-called three-point color Kaifangfang said that this kind of person, once he found that the enemy ’s mood was slack, he took advantage of the imagination, posing a guilty conscience, and I confessed wrong. Loyal dog looks.

Only this time, "No next time, I won't join the Hawks." The helm of the Night Gang became a member of the Hawks, just like the Jian-Spy.

"But you just signed the document just now." Qin Zhan continued to hold people in his arms, and his brain moved quickly, thinking about countermeasures. She just signed the confidential document in front of the eyes, and he knew that the other party was giving him a step down and wanted to persuade him. It was not easy for her to accept it.

Sure enough, "You have to figure out how to file things. I won't change this decision." Song Ye's tone didn't have any room to turn.

Qin Zhan took a sigh of relief and tried to make concessions and began to talk about the conditions. "You are a good seed. The Eagles need someone like you, but the big brother also hopes to give you an identity, and it will be more convenient to work outside. If you do n’t If you are willing to go on a mission, you can take part in this training session.

Song Ye froze for a while, I didn't expect Qin Zhan to compromise for her like this. Of course, if she had the status of a member of the Eagle Group, at least she would have great convenience in the territory of country Z. For her bright career It is even more profitable.

But the key is the night gang in her hand. Once the industry chain behind it is involved, it will be greatly unfortunate. Of course, Song Ye will have a way to resolve this risk, but before that, she didn't have the confidence to cheat Qin Zhan. If her identity was revealed, their brothers would definitely be facing each other.

"Even if it's business, did you brush your face?" Song Yegui did not move in his arms, the other party conceded to this step for her, she could only find excuses to evade. In fact, apart from hiding himself and allowing himself to participate in the selection, this elder brother is really thinking about her 100%.

The eagle group is a goal that many people can't hope for. Eliminating tens of thousands of army-team elites every year is a team that is one of thousands of miles away.

As long as Song Ye enters the Eagle Group, the future is bright.

Qin Zhan is still very satisfied with her excuses, and her brother is willing to rely on him, which is a step closer to binding people around him. "You, like Ding Li, are the selected freshmen, and they live up to expectations. After the assessment, this proves your ability. You are a person with strong self-esteem and you don't want me to help, so my brother wants to pave the way for you and let you go. "Of course, It's best to walk to your side.

Song Ye froze his lips, and Qin Zhan's rare opening made him unable to refute. The man's eloquence is really improving every day, and he can often poke at your weakness and make you powerless to refuse.

Finally, sighed softly, Qin Zhan's voice was inexplicably sad, "The people in the Eagle group are performing secret tasks, often in peril, and die today or tomorrow. At least my brother hopes that one day I die, you can be the first Time to send me. "

At least, when I die, you don't see my memorial service on TV, but you can see me for the last look.