Chapter 271: Withdraw from the capital

Happy to death, this is a very appropriate adjective.

What Song Ye gave to Lengyuexin is a more medicinal model. In addition to not being addictive, it will continue to produce physiological reactions until the entire person is exhausted and dies.

After all, this is also a dark move. She expected that Leng Yuexin would not let herself go, nor did she think of her mercy.

"Devil, you demon ..." Leng Fang could no longer control the roar in his mouth. The boy in white in front of him looked pure and immaculate, in fact his bones were completely black. If Leng's frustration gave him a huge blow, Leng Yuexin's inexorable solution is the last straw that crushed the camel.

Now holding the mobile phone full of grief and indifference, there is still a half point high above the boss's appearance.

"Okay, I confessed. I confessed. You want the drug-dealing channel, and I will give it to you." Leng Fang stood up and walked to the side of the safe to take out the prepared documents. step.

Delivery of things, Song Ye opened the acceptance on the spot, after confirming the content at a glance and ten lines, handed things over to Zhao Chongbin behind him.

The latter took over, but there was a slight stiffness between the movements. When looking at Song Ye's eyes, Zhao Chongbin's eyes even brought a little fear.

Yes, fear.

From entering the cold negotiating house of the Beijing giants, to the siege of the dead, and then to Song Ye's shot, Zhao Chongbin had a layer of cold hair behind him, but the teenager in front of him was calm and calm. In fact, the opponent has been choked.

From this fearful heart, Zhao Chongbin derived a sense of confusion. What kind of strength background does the young man have before, so that he has such a strategy?

No one answered him. Even Song Ye would not answer any questions at this moment.

This negotiation is still going on.

"I've given you the things. How about Yuexin's antidote?" Leng Fang calmed down and asked the other party for the same price.

Unfortunately, "Leng always misunderstood, that's not all." Song Ye's cold voice sounded like an elegant violin, with a sense of slowness.

"Song Ye, don't go too far. The poison-pin cake is enough to support you, and my Leng family can't fight with you anymore, what else do you want?" Lengfang gritted his teeth, and he couldn't help but shot him in front of him. You have to be an inch.

Song Ye met his gaze and showed an air-conditioned smile. "Additionally, I want you to be cold and disappear into the realm of Beijing."

Lengjia's industry is fully withdrawn from Beijing!

In this place where capital is at a premium, capital is the heart of the Lengjia industry. Withdrawing from the capital, the Lengjia will certainly be more injured.

"It's impossible." Leng Fang rubbed his teeth, trying to make the final dying struggle.

Song Ye was sitting on the sofa, with his long fingertips on the armrest, contentedly, "You are not qualified to negotiate with me, and now you want to regain the trust of the Qin family, leaving only Leng Yuexin's chip, she If you die, you will not be Qin Feng's father-in-law. "

Leng Fang took a sigh of relief, but did not expect Song Ye to be able to perceive even his dim thoughts, and his heart was horrified, and he also hated the feeling of humiliation held in his hands.

It is true that he did not love this daughter who was not related to him. The anger of the hotel was only temporary. Now Leng ’s family is out of shape. The only thing he can use is the relationship between Leng Yuexin and Qin Feng. This big tree is left with Leng Yuexin.

However, all these calculations are in Song Ye's grasp, and nowadays she can use them instead to increase her stakes.

Not agreeing, the Leng family can only survive in Beijing, and promised, there may be a chance to make a comeback.

In the end, he could only promise, "OK, I promise you."

Song Ye likes to get things done all at once, and Leng Yuexin's body is obviously unable to hold up, so Leng Fang asked the secretary to sort out all the properties in Beijing and sign an equity sale.

The lunch of the day was held in the villa. Song Ye had the rare mood to cook by himself and made a large table full of dishes, saying that it was to celebrate a happy cooperation between the two parties.

The wine glasses collided with each other, the red wine twirled in the glass, and finally merged into the thin lips.

Leng Fang pulled the corners of his mouth, but he didn't know what it was like. He smiled and said, "Happy cooperation."

Happy cooperation with him and his mother. This is simply one-sided suppression. The white wolves with empty gloves killed his cold family with a medicine stone.

These swearings only took place in my heart, and on the surface it was a scene of generosity.

Zhao Chongbin and his brothers were also fortunate to have tasted Song Ye's craftsmanship, and they all praised it. After eating halfway, Song Ye went into the kitchen and looked up at his mouth full of oil. "Did you finish it?"

"Um ..." Zhao Chongbin paused, and quickly wiped his mouth with a tissue, knowing that Song Ye had something to do with him.

"After eating, go to the toilet and watch, find a way to stun a dead man, and wait for me to pass." Song Ye told him in two or two sentences and turned and left.

Zhao Chongbin was bitter, he had to go to the toilet and wait for the rabbit when he was full. Do n’t mention how bitter-forced, but in the end Song Ye didn't dare to neglect, and soon he slipped to the toilet outside the garden.

If you are full, you will have three rushes. Even the deceased in the Leng family must solve the problem of eating and drinking Lazar, so Zhao Chongbin succeeded.

Ten minutes later, Song Ye came over, seeing the dead man in the flowers next to him, raising his eyebrows and praising Zhao Chongbin, "Good skill."

Zhao Chongbin scratched his head and smiled a bit embarrassed, "Hehe, the trick of stealing chickens and dogs." In the end, it wasn't a real knife or a real gun, and he was not embarrassed.

Song Ye didn't look at his little white face again, squatted beside the dead man, raised his hand to twist the other person's neck, and Zhao Chongbin, who was shocked behind, took a breath and almost exited the flowers and was found.

Killing, this is really killing.

Although Zhao Chongbin also killed someone on the battlefield and stained him with blood, he didn't look like Song Ye. He cracked his neck calmly when he clicked, which was really brutal.

Before he finished his thriller, Song Ye had turned over the dead man's body and took out a knife to cut out the chip at the back of the neck. If she guessed correctly, this should be the last batch of dead men in the Leng family.

After picking things up, Zhao Chongbin put the wind there, while watching Song Ye drill deeper into the flowers, took out a USB flash drive to transfer data, and after a while, made a phone call, said a few words and waited for me to hang up Already.

"Song Ye, this is you ..." It was only a few minutes after Zhao Congbin stood beside Song Ye when he was out of the flowers, but he didn't know what the other party wanted to do in the clouds, let alone how to ask.

Song Ye returned to him slightly, "The cold side is right, this world is a cannibal world."