Chapter 290: Underground emperor

Xu Fangsheng was pun intended, with emotion, and his mild tone was really a praise from the heart.

This teenager is only sixteen years old, the same age as his own son, but now he holds countless assets in his hands, the means are bold and fierce, and his ability is even better. Only one month after the holiday, the capital has a gigantic tactic Wang Tang was stationed in the past, and then turned back to kill the carbine again, setting off Yunye's technology signs.

"Uncle Xu knows a lot about me." Song Ye raised his tea cup and sniffed the aroma lingering at the nose, and didn't admit anything, nor denied anything.

To be sure, whether it is Yufu Jewelry or Yunye Technology, as long as she has some relationship with her, Xu Fangsheng will investigate it clearly, but know in her heart that the difference is still there.

Song Ye and Xu Fangsheng had not reached the point where they had all their cards revealed.

"Oh, your development is good, it is a contribution to Shishi, and I can be considered to follow it." Xu Fangsheng's eyes turned to the TV side, saying quite meaningful.

Song Ye didn't need to look back, but also knew that what was being reported was that the network system was paralyzed, and Yun Ye Science and Technology had highlighted the news. When Yunye Science and Technology was reported in Shishi, once it was reported, it was necessary to give the leaders a pen or two. This merit was enough to fill the political-government career of the incumbent.

So Xu Fangsheng complimented and said well, they can be regarded as glory and glory.

In that case, Song Ye's eyes were slightly drooping, his eyes glanced over a shadow, and he said lightly: "You can stop here, Uncle Xu might have something to say." From entering the door to now, she was given such a polysaccharide-coated shell. , Want to come to the next mallet force will not be too light.

Xu Fangsheng couldn't hold on to a single sentence, and he was helpless about Song Ye's soft and hard not eating, not showing the mountains and not being exposed, and finally he could only sigh and spread his hand and smiled bitterly: "Well, I The current problem is night gangs. "

"Oh?" Song Ye raised his tone, but his tone was flat, making people wonder what she was thinking.

Xu Fangsheng knew that if he circled in this way, it might not be possible to get around the theme in the dark. He simply opened his door and leaned forward slightly, lowering his voice: "Beijing's cold home has been poisoned, and it has attracted the attention of the above. On the city side, I hope the night gangs can also cooperate. "

Cooperate? Song Ye folded his hands on his chin, leaning forward, his eyes narrowed slightly, and his eyes shot sharply. "It depends on how much Uncle Xu wants me to cooperate?"

Although her tone was faint, she seemed to ask, and respected the opinion of the mayor of him, but her attitude at the moment was very strong.

Xu Fangsheng was a little uncomfortable. He was also a superior. This feeling of being overpowered was not good. He lowered his tone and added a bit of majesty. "I hope you don't take poison in Yang City."

"Uncle Xu wants to break my financial path." Song Ye seemed to know what he was about to say. As soon as his voice fell, he immediately took the next sentence, and then he slackened his lips before the opposite side sank. "But responding to the ZF call is a citizen's obligation. Since Uncle Xu opened this mouth, this situation, the Night Gang will naturally give it. However, this part of the loss, I must have an account with my brothers."

coming.

Xu Fangsheng murmured, expecting that the teenager would not relax easily, "What do you want?"

Seeing the other party getting on the road, Song Ye also leaned back on the sofa, tilted Erlang's legs, and the lion opened his mouth. "It's not a big deal. I just hope that the guns and ammunition for the night help pass through the city of Shi, and Uncle Xu can make it convenient."

"What?" Xu Fangsheng shuddered, and immediately realized an important question from this sentence, "Is the night gang still expanding outwards?"

Song Ye recalled a slight smile, with a relaxed tone, "natural." The night gang can swallow the tiger gang and swallow the gang, and naturally can swallow a larger area. A Luo province is just her first place of solid foundation. step.

This time, even Xu Fangsheng couldn't help but take a breath and looked at the cold-looking boy in front of him, suddenly a ridiculous thought came out, "Will you become the underground emperor of Country Z?" ZF takes its name and controls a huge dark market.

"Hehe, the underground emperor ..." It seemed that he had heard something interesting, and Song Ye chuckled in his mouth, his eyes faint, and he murmured intently, "This idea is good." As long as she has the ability, she can do it. And why not.

crazy.

Xu Fangsheng felt that the person in front of her was crazy, and she was a madman. She even thought about the territory of the entire country Z.

Seeing the clear aggression in her eyes, Xu Fangsheng felt a chill on his back, and a more daring guess came from his heart. Perhaps, this is Song Ye, she could really reach that height.

Only a few months later, when Xu Fangsheng was still unconsciously reminiscent of the **** night of the annihilation of Gangyan, the teenager in front of her had grown to another height. She was ambitious, more aggressive and restrained, and more dangerous.

Until the only person left in the living room, Song Ye's shadow disappeared on the empty sofa, Xu Fangsheng came to his senses, reached for that cup of tea, and wanted to moisten his throat, but found that the tea was cool through the entrance, except that the tongue was bitter and chaotic. Only gradually his mind was calmed down.

At this time, Xu Zihang walked in from outside and saw his father sitting alone on the sofa. It was strange, "Dad, listen to the housekeeper, Song Ye was here just now?"

Xu Fangsheng's head was pumped fiercely, and the teacup tink made a crisp sound on the tea plate, "Um." He didn't want to hear any news about Song Ye now.

But he didn't want to, but Xu Zihang remembered, thinking for a long time, after all, he opened his mouth, "Dad, can you transfer me to Shi Yigao?"

Xu Fangsheng froze. When he remembered something subconsciously, his face sank. "Everything is the same everywhere, Shi Gao may not be suitable for you."

"But, Dad ..." Xu Zihang had nothing to say, but Xu Fangsheng got up and stopped.

"Don't say it again, if you still think I'm a father, don't talk about this topic again." Xu Fangsheng showed no mercy, even refused categorically, and then turned away ugly.

Xu Zihang stood there for a while, but after all, he didn't figure out what made him angry.

He didn't know how much impact Song Ye's words had on Xu Fangsheng, and even his dignified leader was frightened, how could he be assured that his son would associate with Song Ye.

He had lost a daughter and could not even have his only son.

Song Ye didn't know, so a peach blossom planted around him was so quietly removed.