Chapter 331: Death and despair

They thought they had found a breakthrough, and the four were very motivated. With the most careful energy, they dug all the rooms on the second floor almost three feet until the sunset outside, and several people sat on the floor of the outer hall with sore eyes.

At this time, Ding Li and Dong Qian each had a piece of debris, Song Ye had three pieces, and the wild wolf did not find one piece. Everyone put things out and determined the relevant position of the card. I was pleasantly surprised. It is very tacit to put things away.

"What should I do? Go downstairs to find it. The black light is blind. This thing is too small and it is more inconvenient to find." Dong Qian looked up at Song Ye. Now she has three fragments in her hand, which is the most right to speak. One, and along the way, Song Ye's strength has also made people subconsciously rely on it.

Song Ye looked at the sky and it wasn't too late, and nodded. "Let's go and see the situation." There are bombs on the third floor, snake nests and card fragments on the second floor, and I don't know what the first floor will be. But don't look down at this time, I'm afraid it will make people more unreliable.

At this time, they don't know yet. After a brief hope, they are waiting for greater despair and dilemma.

Several people moved downstairs together. The structure of the first floor is the same as that of the other floors, except that the green grass can be seen outside the building, looking out, and there is a desolate scene around.

"Well, look at this poor country, and don't know what to do with the rations tonight?" The wolf is a person with excellent all-round observation, and only five senses can determine whether there are living things nearby.

Not only do they face the threat of a 48-hour time bomb overhead, they also suffer from food starvation.

In fact, for two days, forbearance is fine, but when people are under pressure, hunger will magnify their emotions.

And when they pushed open the third room door, the dim light shone into the room door, clearly reflecting the time bomb standing on the corner of the wall.

What's more **** is, "Twenty-four hours, this **** is playing with me." The wolf can't help but swear, a forty-eight hour above is enough to make people scary, now this is still twenty-four hours, time The urgency to follow the target's bewilderment spurred the wild wolf to step forward and wanted to **** this thing and throw it outside.

"If you want to explode, go to your uncle's house."

"Slow, you can't touch it." As the wolf was about to reach out and hit the bomb, Dong Qian next to him suddenly thought about something, and hurriedly yelled, he was going to pull the other side.

In the end, Song Ye stopped first, and the two looked up at Dong Qian, both in his eyes waiting for his explanation.

Dong Qian squatted down, pointed at the white bubble tube above the countdown of the idea and said, "See? This is a thermostat. Once it hits the temperature, it will count down, but as soon as the body temperature changes, it will immediately detonate. This bomb, It ’s the same as the previous one. ”

"Is there a way to dismantle it?" As soon as his words were finished, Song Ye asked the key points.

"Yes, yes." Dong Qian didn't say the answer this time, but after a speech, he looked up and showed a weird smile. "To demolish this bomb, someone needs to pick up the bomb first, and then I Come cut the thread. "

It was said that the other three people frowned, and when they did not trust each other, no one would give their lives to the other.

The wolf also took a step back and opened up the topic directly. "I'll see if there are any fragments in other rooms."

Perhaps the fragments were found earlier, they would not have to stay in this ghost place.

However, it turns out that the person who can design such a delicate situation will not give the participants any luck. On the contrary, the deeper they understand, the more they will become desperate.

In the next room, no debris was found, but five or six temperature bombs were found one after another. The countdown of each bomb was getting shorter and shorter, from 24 hours to 20, and the last 12 hours were seen. Ding Li stood at the door of another room, shaking her hand, and suddenly had no courage to open the door.

He exhaled, raised his trembling fingertips and shook at several people. "Look, how many people have dissected my hands without shaking, now it is. The person who designed this task is even more perverted than me. "I confessed, you guys." After that, he sat on the ground with his butt, never wanting to face the bomb with the same countdown to death.

Lovingly.

Others are actually frustrated enough, and this psychological pressure is sometimes more unbearable than physical pressure.

Finally, Song Ye approached and opened the door. She took a deep breath and held it in her hand. Never before did she feel the door panel under her hand was so heavy.

Because she didn't know how much time the bomb inside would have left after it was opened, maybe a few hours, or maybe three minutes ...

Suddenly, Huo Di pushed the door open hard under her hands, and her eyes were as fast as lightning, all of a sudden they fell in the corner of the wall, and the bombs in other rooms were placed in this position.

This time, the corners were empty, the room was dim, there was no red light at all, and it was empty for a while.

"Oh, it ’s a good way. Before going out, you have to be scared to death." Strong as Song Ye can't help but support his head at this moment, and laughed bitterly. This layout person must be an expert in psychology, and they will completely Little heart in his hand.

As night fell, the mountain's dry-hot wind filled a hint of coldness. Several people sat on the floor without any lighting tools. Obviously they did not participate in the rehearsal, everyone was sweating, and they couldn't wait to close their eyes and slept into the desert.

"You said, it's not like a dream. I was tied to a deep mountain for training for no reason, and I was thrown into this place, even the other person didn't know. This kind of **** thing was very crap, maybe this Everything is uncertain when dreaming. Bombs, fragments, and dreams are gone when they wake up. "In the dim light, Ding Li looked at the dark blue sky, and a full moon hung above him, unknowingly they were already here. For more than half a month.

"Oh, I really want to be like you said, I now want someone to stay for three days and three nights." Regardless of the dirt on the ground, the wild wolf fell down on the ground.

Ding Li held the scalpel in his hand, an unknown light flashed in his eyes, and a slight chuckle flew from the corners of his mouth. "Maybe after I go out, I should try to live a normal life, and suddenly I feel like killing people all day, too Time is running out. "

"Che, what's the use of putting down the butcher knife now, you're out of your life, and you want to go out." Dong Qianzhang laughed.

"There is a way, now."