Chapter 305: Instructor old eight

Man is an animal that tends to avoid disadvantages. He always respects perfect things and wants to be close to them. For defective things, subjective judgments are used to widen shortcomings, so as to stay away from exclusion.

Right now, family affairs are good, and Meng Ziheng's outstanding appearance has become a real white horse prince. Song Ye, who looks good, but has to use a scholarship to live in a senior double dormitory, has become a tainted speculation.

The same good looks, but they have been treated differently, but they never thought about it. The full scholarship is just because the score is good, it does not mean that Song Ye has no money. Since she is rich, why bother herself to grab a bathroom with someone, and it is normal to live comfortably.

There was a hot chat here, and the tall men in camouflage clothes had already taken steady steps and looked at the bustling crowd. They exchanged a color and laughed: "This one is so excited. It's time to cool them down. "

The voice fell, and the whistle resting on his chest rose up. The beeping sound made everyone look at him instantly. When he saw a mighty ten men coming, the boys and girls didn't realize it. Tight, this emotion stems from the instinct of the students against the teacher.

"Everyone has it. Quickly line up and start counting. Within one minute, the formation is incomplete and accept punishment." After more than a dozen instructors were in place, they started the first fire of the new officer, intending to give these The bear children dismissed one by one, and they would be obedient for a week.

The crowd really started a commotion. All the students were racing against the clock to stand up, but they didn't discuss where to stand in advance. Everyone ran around like the headless flies. Then they pushed and shoved. outrageous.

"Stop, the time is up." The instructor stared at the watch and gave an order, his dark eyes glanced around, and frowned seriously, "Do you think you are neatly arranged?"

No one was present at the scene. Now the children are human, and they know how to shoot a bird with a gun. No one is so stupid as to be remembered by the instructor on the first day.

After waiting for a long time and no one spoke, he nodded, and continued to darken his face, exclaiming: "You are the first students I have brought, and the worst soldiers I have ever seen. In order to make you realize My drill technique is now spreading from one arm to the other, right and left. "

The instructor's voice is loud and majestic, which really makes people feel a sense of oppression in the military camp. All students dare not neglect, for fear that the action will be noticed, and they will be caught out later.

After spreading the formation, the instructor issued a second instruction, "Everyone has it. Stand still for forty minutes. Do not move your hands or feet. Hear?"

"Yes." The crowd responded subconsciously, but their hearts were secretly bitter. Forty minutes, such hot weather was really terrible.

Although the radishes on the noodles all frowned, in the end they stayed in their pits and gritted their teeth to complete their mission.

With the passage of time, the playground fell into silence, and the hot sun above his head became more and more unbridled in the silent air, as if to evaporate all the human water.

Just fifteen minutes later, the little girl was overwhelmed and fell down in front of her.

"Don't move!" The instructor's voice was still stern and loud, yelling at the students who were going to help, there wasn't any nervousness on his face.

Later, the girl was quickly carried down by the school doctor's team. She did not completely lose consciousness, nor was she completely unable to persist. After the rest of the stands, she sat there drinking water and blowing hair. This was used by many people during military training. The trick.

It's not impossible, but unwilling.

For such students, the coaches of Grades 1 and 3 only said, "I do n’t force anyone to participate in the training, but the soldiers falling down from my battlefield are not necessary to return to the team. I am your instructor, the oldest, remember what I said."

Song Yeli was there, raised his eyebrows and looked at the black-faced instructor in their class, and heard the sobbing of the girl in the stands in his ears, thinking that he was really welcome.

The other instructors on the field are faintly led by him, so the rules must be continued, and the freshmen in the field are afraid to fall down.

Just kidding. Without participating in military training together, it is easy to lose the social circle after school. This is a taboo in campus life.

At thirty minutes, some people fell down one after another, but this time it was really unsupportable, because the weather was too hot, and the students with slightly poor physical fitness had reached the limit.

Song Ye ’s senior high and third class are not large. Most of them seem to be in poor health, but the guy who has been cold all the time can stick to it. Occasionally with the light of his eyes, he can still see that. Zhang Qingjun Huagui's face was printed with two blushes, and his lips were clenched and stubborn.

Mencius Heng did not expect to stand with Song Ye, just now many people were scrambling to stand beside him, so when he was overcrowded, when he finally reacted, Song Ye was replaced by him.

At this moment, both of them were standing in the last row. Why did Mencius Heng not look at Song Ye and talk about his appearance? Song Ye, a small figure of about seven meters, had a white face like a flower. He is a little bit more men.

For nearly 40 minutes, the military posture stood and he felt that his mouth was dry and hot, but the teenager beside him was still at ease, as if the poisonous sunlight did not shine on him.

Finally, the instructor's whistle sounded, and when the big guy rested and drank water for five minutes, everyone was almost paralyzed on the grass, and his neck was stretched like a tired dog.

Although Mencius Heng hadn't sat down considering his image, he was still tired enough, and groaned after drinking a large bottle of water, which made him feel relieved.

Turning his head, he saw Song Ye standing on the other side of the tree, not indifferent, that cold look was worse than himself.

Thinking of being pushed down in the dormitory this morning, he turned his head displeasingly. At this time, a boy came to him, "If Meng Shao sees that Song Ye is not pleasing to the eye, I have a way to straighten him, even Make him faceless to school. "

The boys got too close, and the sweat smelled that Mencius took a step back, a little displeased, "What you do has nothing to do with me, stay close to me." Then he threw the bottle and turned away.

The boy thought he had agreed without objection, and a pair of eyes stared at Song Ye with a bit of malice.

After ten minutes, the coach started a new round of drills. "Everyone is ready for the event. After one minute, they start to run a kilometer. The time limit is eight minutes."