Chapter 306: plot

One kilometer and eight minutes is actually just jogging, but just forty minutes just now, many people have softened their legs and feet, and they are exhausted. When the whistle sounds, the students' steps seem to be slack and weak. Wandering.

"The few people who run the slowest will continue to stand in military posture later." Lao Ba stared like a torch, and gave orders on the grass.

"Ah ..." The student team suddenly mourned one after another, and this time the speed finally moved.

Song Ye has been running on the outer side, not crowded with the students who are trying to shorten the distance on the inner track, and the miracle is that Mencius is only one meter behind.

It is not that he is willing to follow Song Ye, but that other runways are crowded by crowds and there is no way to surpass the past.

And Song Ye's speed has not been slow or slow, and his steps are brisk. At first glance, he is a regular exerciser.

Soon, other class members were also mixed into the team. Gu Yitong just rushed over. In this situation, the living temperament still maintained the attributes of the words, "Hey, Ziheng, you are also here, hey Isn't Song Ye in front of me? Hey, the provincial champion, it's me. "

Gu Yitong shouted forward in excitement, just passing the instructor's side after a lap.

The old man looked at him with a black face, and his eyes fell on the juvenile, cool-looking young man.

He is Song Ye?

Gu Yitong, a keen gossip, has been curious since he knew Song Ye ’s identity in the morning. What kind of person is a Hanmen who can test for the top three subjects?

It ’s a pity that Song Ye in front of him has always been careless and only cares about running himself, but when Gu Yitong is approaching, he is suddenly blocked by several boys. "Well, let me go."

Gu Yitong shouted, but his voice was mixed in the wailing of the large part of the team, it was too small, and several people in front of him kept close to Song Ye, left and right, it seemed to intentionally interfere with each other.

Song Ye, who is in it, feels the most intuitive. She noticed from these people who suddenly came over. Four people surrounded her before and after, intentionally or unintentionally, forcing her to run to a more peripheral place, and always paying attention to the instructor opposite. movement.

Sima Zhao's heart is too obvious.

"Oh, the provincial champion, it's amazing. You can't spend enough money to live in a double dormitory, right?" A boy on the left suddenly sneered, taunting, and unwilling.

Song Ye ignored him and kept his pace.

The man was irritated by her high look. At the moment when the instructor didn't look at it, he said sternly, "I have more money, I will let you go to the hospital to make a contribution." Chao Songye ran into it.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Gu Yitong looked bad at the back and wanted to stop, but the distance between the two sides was very close, and they had been plotting for a long time, and cooperated properly.

As soon as the boy on the left moved, the boy on the right immediately stretched out his leg. The man behind was turning his ankle and was ready to step on someone, while the one in front was responsible for the wind and everything was in place, only the shareholder wind fell to Song Ye.

What's more, at this time Mencius Heng is behind him, and things are done beautifully. In the future, his benefits will be indispensable.

The boy wanted to be beautiful, so there was no mercy between the movements, and he ran into it with all his strength. He could almost feel that his arm hit Song Ye's school uniform in an instant, and then ... and then there was no more.

Because the force sent out did not hit the real thing, the moment he touched the opponent's shoulder, Song Ye suddenly took a big step forward, not only passing him by, but also accurately avoiding the interception on the right. .

Then, the center of gravity was out of control, and the boy on the left couldn't hold back. The whole man slammed directly to the right, knocking the boy who was still outstretched on the ground, and the boy behind was stunned, just like the stack of humans. Fall on them.

It was just a step away. The original perfect plan became a joke. The guy who turned the wind around first looked at Song Ye's pair of deep bottomless eyes, and his inexplicable fear struck his heart. Before his reaction, his ankle was aching, he faced the ground, and threw a dog hard to eat shit.

"Hmm ..." The wailing and wailing on the outer runway were particularly wonderful.

Gu Yitong and Mencius Heng, who followed Song Ye, witnessed the whole process, and stood in front of several stacks of humans for a while.

"Ziheng, didn't he shoot just now?" Gu Yitong pointed at the slender figure running away.

Mencius frowned and did not speak, but could not deny the fact.

Gu Yitong suddenly sighed wow, "Although he didn't see his shot, he always felt handsome and cool."

What is hurting the invisible, what killing does not dirty his hands, today I have seen.

The school medical team arrived quickly, and after examination, all four students had fractures of varying degrees.

You can trample for a thousand miles, and they all have broken bones. I don't know if these people are unlucky or stupid.

But this matter is far from over.

"It was Song Ye who stepped on us and tripped us. I just talked to him in the past, and he shot us and hurt us." The four boys unified their calibre before leaving, and they all pointed to Song Ye's murder.

On the first day of freshman military training, Song Ye became famous again, this time for intentional injury.

"What do you want to explain?" Lao Ba still had his hands behind his back, and his speech was still stubborn, and he could not see the emotion on his face at all.

Song Ye was transferred to the forefront of the team and accepted questions in front of the freshmen in the school.

At this time, if the psychological quality is slightly worse, let alone girls, boys are very likely to cry, be blamed in the public eye, and still needlessly slander, who can not feel wronged.

But Song Ye just stood there faintly and said, "I don't."

"You didn't? Then why did they come to blame you collectively and deliberately fracture themselves to blame you?"

"You have to ask them."

"You ..." Old Ba frowned, and his already dark complexion became heavier.

Song Ye's indifferent attitude seems to be challenging the authority of instructors.

If you do n’t suppress her today, more students will refuse to accept the discipline, so the old man gave a death order. “If you do n’t admit it, run it for me. Clear, come back and say. Before you run, all three shifts cannot rest. "

The use of high-pressure sit-and-sit policies is the most common method of group training.

Sure enough, Song Ye didn't take the stand, and the students in the third class started to chat.

"Why should Song Ye make a mistake and we will be punished together, and he will have to pay each other a leg that does not concern us."