Chapter 205: pickpocket

People came and went on the train, and strangers came from all corners of the world. Pingshui met, and no one had intentionally caused trouble.

But it happened that they just caught up. As soon as the two men finished chewing their tongues, the Lord emerged from below, just as if their actions were very villainous.

And Song Ye's sentence just copied the geography book, and explained the current development situation of Haicheng. He didn't name what Dao pointed out, but because of the ridicule of the previous man, he couldn't listen to it right now.

The men were all angry, and the one who couldn't help still was the one with the broken mouth. He stared out and stared at Song Ye, and yelled, "What do you mean?"

"It's boring, just talk, don't take the right seat." Song Ye said lightly and replied to the past, taking the man's own words just now.

"You ..." masculinity, the literati's mouth met a master, and became a dumb gun.

At this moment, the man on Song Ye Shangpu jumped down, frowning at the thin teenager in the corner, and educated seriously: "How do you talk to the teacher as a student, is there any tutor?"

Song Ye's eyes were still reading in ten lines at a glance, and he replied, "What kind of tutor do you need to treat a teacher who chews the tongue of a student behind his back?"

This rhetorical question is like a punch, which directly KOs the two of them.

The man was so angry that he gnashed his teeth. The woman next to him was afraid that Song Ye would lose a child. He immediately unified the countryman's front and stopped in front of the man. "You can't stand it by yourself.

Scholars have always underestimated women, advocating that good men do not fight with women. At present, they are in full view. People come and go, and men are not easy to attack.

Angrily shook his hands and climbed back to the bed again.

In the first battle, the bunk won.

A woman is also an honest person, except that she loves to pinch her mouth, but it is quite simple. After sitting down, the first thing she does is apologize to Song Ye. "Sorry, if I ca n’t keep my mouth idle, I wo n’t give it to you Trouble. "

Song Ye shook his head to show that he didn't mind, and did not really want to compete with irrelevant people.

The woman was embarrassed, took out a paper bag, opened the white soft pastry inside, and said, "Don't you have something to eat? This is our specialty, cotton cloud cake. My daughter made it. You try it."

Seeing a sweet smell, Song Ye removed her eyes from the book, but this time she stretched out her hand and said, "Thank you." After that, she tasted the snacks in the country.

The mouth is soft and tender, sweet but not greasy. It has more moisture than marshmallows and is softer than ordinary pastries. It is indeed an excellent dessert.

Song Ye, who loves food, always knows that masters are in folk.

After the woman gave Song Ye a large piece, she carefully put the paper bag into her arms and sneered: "Oh, my girl knows that I'm going to give her distant relative's aunt, He Shou, to do it specially. We are there The thing is not as good as the capital, and only this feature can be used, that is, the paper bag is a bit too tight, and I don't know if there is any packaging in the capital ... "

Song Ye nodded, but felt that the woman's intentions were invaluable. I heard that she was going to Beijing to wish her longevity. By the way, "I got off the train and I was going to buy a gift box and take you to pack pastries."

The woman's eyes brightened and she grinned happily, "Oh, thank you so much."

Song Ye still didn't talk much, the woman didn't dare to bother, and the scene was quiet again.

The train runs from Haicheng to Jingcheng all the way, and stops at each station to get on and off. It also takes three days to reach Jingcheng.

In the evening, the train stopped near the platform, and the window was filled with a spicy smell. The famous city, known for its spicy food, was almost filled with air.

It was also dinner time, Song Ye got off the train to buy food, spicy shrimp, spicy shrimp, hot and sour powder ... It was cheap, big and cheap, and finally she was carrying a bag full of hands and was preparing to return to the train , Suddenly felt the sound of extremely fast and light footsteps coming from behind, rushing towards himself in the crowd without any errors.

Song Ye dodged subconsciously, then saw a young man who looked like a tramp passed her by his side, and the sight that came at that moment was full of surprise.

At the same time, Song Ye felt that the paper bag was touched, and the young man's hand was hot and hot, and he took a sip of air-conditioning, but did not stay and continued to move forward.

Song Ye looked up in his direction and saw several men standing near the corner. One of them was the puppet man who occupied Song Ye's position today.

The hitting man walked over and whispered a few words toward the others, and then saw that the uncle man also looked over, and hit his eyes with Song Ye in the air, then moved away quickly, then bowed his head and said to the man just now A sentence, "Don't provoke him."

Song Ye raised his eyebrows, a hint of interest flashed in his eyes.

The dragons and snakes were mixed on the train. I did not expect such a group of sly thieves. That's right, this group is a thief, and just now the person sneaked in from behind, actually trying to steal the wallet in her pocket. It's just that Song Ye flashed fast, and the man knew so well that he didn't dare to move anymore.

In this densely populated area, people from all walks of life have it, and Song Ye is not interested in disturbing others' survival.

When she returned to the seat, the woman was eating fried beans. At a glance, she knew that she was reluctant to spend money. Song Ye bought more, and greeted her to eat together.

The two were eating here, and the two men on the bunk also returned.

"Huh, I already saw that it wasn't a good person. I clearly saw him stealing things, and he didn't even admit it." The man with a broken mouth was angry and looked like a little monster spitting fire.

The fellow man in the glasses patted his shoulder. "Hey, I don't believe there is any way, that person is probably a thief on the train. Let's report it when we get off the train."

"Huh, this kind of social scum should be dealt with well, endangering the society." Men in suits gritted their teeth, and most of them were still annoyed that they could not catch the dirt and lost face in front of others.

At the end, they smelled the scent, and saw Song Ye and the woman filling a table full of dangdang, and immediately politely said, "rot-defeat."

Then the two returned to the berth, leaving the woman with an inexplicable look. Song Ye was understandable.

Mr. Jiaoshu looked bright and bright, in fact, his salary was only two or three hundred a month. This table dish was twenty dollars. Naturally, they couldn't get rid of it. It was estimated that getting out of the car was just buying a dry food bun and hunger.

And what she guessed was right, so on top of the half-full stomach, the two big men smelled the spicy scent below, envy and envy.