Chapter 275: Martial arts inheritance

Although Song Ye's succession to Wu Guan was a transaction, Wu Yi was also optimistic about her qualifications. After the battle of Yantai, it was more certain that the boy in front of him was awesome. Song Ye is now Qin Zhan's younger brother. He has an inseparable connection with the heirs of the Qin family he belongs to. Such a person who takes over the martial arts is naturally no harm.

So when the attention of the media was still hot, he wanted to hand over the ceremony again, but it was a wish.

His abacus was good, but unfortunately, Song Ye also had his own plans.

When the leader's token was pushed back by Su Bai's small hand, Wu Yi was still unable to turn around, "Song Ye, what do you mean?"

"Master, I didn't intend to accept this token." Song Ye said indifferently. "This September, I will return to Los Angeles to attend high school, and I will not live in Beijing. Everything about the Wu Guan, It ’s better to leave it to Master. "

"Then, why do you fight this battle on the condition of inheritance rights?" Wu Yi was puzzled, and he never expected that one day his token would be returned after returning.

"I still want the right to inherit, but not now." Song Ye gathered his eyes and stared at the clear tea in the cup. "Master thinks, why should I wear a mask when I go to the stage?"

"Huh?" Wu Yi froze, subconsciously hesitated, and then thought about it, but he couldn't hold his head. "You're not the one who loves to show the limelight and dresses himself up. I can't think of anything else. "

Ad
When Song Ye saw the old man had a scholarly spirit, he was meditating there, but he did not play the mystery. He drank a little tea and wrote a word on the short table.

"Qin? Are you referring to the Qin family?" Wu Yi looked over and thought of the Qin family with whom they had a close relationship.

"Yeah." Song Ye answered, his fingertips were on the water-stained handwriting, and his voice was a bit heavy. "At Mrs. Cao's birthday banquet, I have offended Mrs. Cao. Later, I used a medicine stone to suppress it. The Leng family offends the father Qin. Behind the Qi family is Qin Feng's support. This defeat is bound to blame me. At this time, if I appear in public view or inherit the martial arts hall, the martial arts family It may not be a good thing to say. "

After listening to her, Wu Yi's brow had been wrinkled enough to pinch a fly, and the shadow falling from his brows added a gully to his old face. He didn't expect that Song Ye would be so clear about the current situation, and still scourge Leng's family on the cusp of this blast, knowing that there are tigers leaning towards Hushan, she ... thinking of this, Wu Yi's heart flashed. Looking up at the boy, "You are for Qin Zhan."

This is not doubt, but certainty. Because of this kind of suppression and support, the ultimate beneficiary is only one person, that is, another Qin family heir, Qin Zhan, who has no supporters yet.

Song Ye moved his hand while holding the water cup, and the water ripples rippled in the cup. She closed her eyes gently and calmly said, "It's not, but not all. The Leng family blocked my medicine Wangtang's path, and the Leng Fang repeated many times. It's a matter of time before it is ordered to kill me. "

"Oh? So you still have resentment against Leng's?" Wu Yi was surprised. After all, Beijing and Yuncheng were so far away, so Song Ye wanted to offend Leng's. However, the Leng family developed poison products, and he didn't know the inside story of working with the Bai family.

"After a while, Yaowangtang will open in Beijing. At that time, I will let the person in charge contact Wuguan and use medicine stones to help Wuguan disciples to strengthen their physique and achieve mutual cooperation. If Master can trust me, Wuguan will run me in the future. Will also make plans. "Since Wu Guan has not yet taken over, all decision-making power is still in the hands of Wu Yi, and Song Ye naturally will not make his own claim.

However, Wu Yi shot the table on the spot, and threw the token in the past. "You stinky boy, what's the difference?" Then, the token said it was yours. "

"..." Song Ye was startled and startled by the old man, clutching the token in his hand, and suddenly felt cried and laughed.

This old man is too deep for three seconds, and it is too bold.

"Okay, put it away. If it weren't for you, Wuguan would have closed for a long time." Wu Yi waved his hand, saying that what he gave would not be taken back again. "You make sense, and now you are really inconvenient to come forward. Wait until the dust of the Qin family is settled, and then re-schedule the ceremony, but I Wu Yi also keeps his promise, everything after the martial arts is up to you. I will grow old and helpless, and my heart will grow. The girl is still lacking the ignition, and only you can rely on it. "

"Master, are you going to shake your hands?" Song Ye wasn't the one who would move IQ off the line because he was touched. The old man wasn't right when he heard it.

"Haha, I just saw good hopes in my body. Of course, I want to live a few more years. These things, shouldn't you young people worry about it?" Wu Yi laughed, looking light and light.

Song Ye raised his hand and poured a cup of tea for him, and said slightly, "I'm not yet an adult."

Under the age of three, Wu Yi succeeded in making Wu Yi's last laugh in his throat. Whoever let the teenagers know everything is easy to blur the age.

"Master is also Mr. Jiaoshu. You should know that students' learning is the most important thing. I think this martial arts hall has to trouble you for getting old first." Song Ye stood up and looked at Wu Yi's speechless face, his eyes couldn't help. A smile passed.

It wasn't until Song Ye Shi Shiran went out of the inner room that Wu Yi discovered it later.

His martial arts token was given, but he was still the one who had to work hard.

After a long time in trouble, this shopkeeper is not himself, but the stinky boy who has been pushing his heart for a long time.

When he walked out of the inner room, it was already dark outside, and Song Ye remembered that he had forgotten to tell the old man about Zhao Chongbin. I was thinking about going back to discuss it, but there was a shout of applause in the hall in front of me.

"Okay, brother, fight him. We will win this round."

"Brother Zhao, flat him, haha, they are all routines in punching and seeing it."

The camp in the hall was divided into two factions. One was a disciple of Wu Guan, and the other was Zhao Chongbin. At this time, I didn't know what to do. They were fighting on the playing field, and it seemed that Zhao Chongbin was taking over Out of advantages.

The disciples in the martial arts apparently saw that Zhao Chongbin was not a disciple of the martial arts, so he only used boxing to attack, and did not use his inner strength.

And Zhao Chongbin's savvy group of people figured out the routine three or two times, and speculatively searched for flaws, but actually suppressed the Wujia disciples from turning over.