Chapter 70 - Taking Down TuZan Empire (Part 3)

The people behind her were pale to the darkest colors of black. They all wore different colors and different styles of the tribal look, but they all wore it beautifully. Some had piercings and/or very large tattoos. Everyone's background looked varied, but they all came together in this one group. They were also all women. 

I pursed my lips and walked forward. It was now or never for our plan. I really hoped her highness recognized me. 

I grabbed the 2nd Prince's teacup and did a sort of tripping motion forward. I could feel a sword slash coming for me, so I turned my body a little quicker and hit the ground with my face looking up at the queen and the same quick-acting lady from before. 

I very quickly raised my arms in a way to cover my mouth from others and mouthed 'Prison'.

I could see a hint of realization in her eyes as she looked down at me. After that, her disdain turned into a smirk. 

"Take the swine to the prison here." Her words were cold and demanding. Immediately guards came forward and I sent out thanks for her mercy. 

I could hear the Emperor tell her I would be punished as I was dragged out. 

Little did they know, I wanted to get captured. Now to find my father!

Once I reached the Prison, I was lead inside with cuffs on. The first level was full of nobility. The next was normal prisoners. People that just did about anything else. I was put here. I was thrown into a cell with 4 other men. 

Once the guards left, they looked at me with hungry eyes. 

"Fresh meat, and he's small." One said.

"He might even taste like a woman." The other spoke up.

I raised a finger and turned my face away to gag. 

"Number 1, ew. Number 2, try anything with me, and you'll wish you didn't." I said as I sat down. How do I meet my father? I tapped my leg.

One of them laughed. 

"What could a little guy like-" I shot an ice sickle out of my sleeve, and off he flew against the wall. The ice sickle was thin, so it left a small hole where his heart used to be intact. The man slumped over. Looking at him, I got a flashback to my previous life once again.  

My eyes darted around as I laid on the hospital bed. I was being watched by two policewomen. My memories from a few hours ago began to overtake me, and I started to cry in my hands.

"Oh, a little murder wants to cry." One of them said.

"Sad you killed your whole family?" The other remarked. 

I started to shake and cry harder. I didn't kill my mom and dad! I just wanted him to stop. 

Suddenly the door burst open. 

"Move away from my grandchild!" I heard an old lady's booming voice. 

I looked up to see an old lady I hadn't seen before. She dressed expensively. 

"Maam, how were you able-" One of the women reached for her gun as she put up her other hand. 

In behind came an old man. 

"Let her go. There was a security camera. The girl acted in self-defense." The man said.

"Captian!" One of the girls shouted in shock.

"You heard the man! Now move!" The older woman came forward and grasped my chin in her wrinkly hand. I winced away as I pulled up the covers.

She quickly showed disdain for me. 

"Why did your brother have to be such a psychopath? Get her, we are leaving." The old woman turned around and walked out. Two women, with stern faces, grabbed my things. One of them picked me up, and out I went. 

I told myself it was best to be silent, so when they dressed me in the car, I remained silent. When they brought me inside of a mansion and into a bedroom, I remained silent. When they gave me food and left without saying a word, I remained silent. It was only until they left, that I stripped myself from the clothes I had worn and threw them in the fireplace. 

They were the same clothes from yesterday afternoon when I murdered my own brother.

I looked around and saw a closet. I opened it wide to see various clothes. They all looked to be for a young teen girl. I took down a shirt and put it on. 

I walked forward to the bed, got on, and fell asleep. 

By morning, I awoke to the sound of a cane knocking on the ground. 

"You've been asleep for a long time. Put on that and then come downstairs for breakfast. I'll tell you everything then."

After she left, I got down to see the clothes. I just picked at random and left without brushing my hair. I walked down the stairs to the bottom. My lips were dry and my eyes sunken in. I may have had a lot of sleep, but I felt so mentally drained. I had nightmares all night about what had happened.

I sat down at the table but didn't touch the food. 

"Eat child, or you will starve." I heard the old woman speak up.

I said nothing and just sat stiller.

I heard a hand slam on the table, but I didn't flinch. If anything, everyone else in the suits did around me. I just looked up to see one pissed-off old woman. 

I decided I didn't want to be here anymore and got down from my chair. 

"Where are you going?!" She yelled.

I just kept walking.

Something hit me in the head and I fell completely blacking out.

I came back to when one of the men in the prison started rushing me. I just used wind and slammed him into the wall with a wave of my sleeve. The other two knew not to mess with me then. 

I also stood around this time. The guards shouldn't be around here and even if they are, they are all low rank. I was pretty sure all the people with a good rank had a damping tattoo of some sort. I couldn't feel any strong energy in this place at all.