Chapter - 68 - Taking over TuZan Empire ( Part 1 )

I stood up and immediately walked inside. The body was taken away but the blood was still there.

Shit, shit, shit. How would they react?

I looked around and pulled a rug over the spot. I even moved the table over the rug and placed the chairs just in time to hear a knocking.

I stepped forward and opened the door.

They all entered.

I had no idea who these people were. Except for one boy I hadn't seen in a long ass time, Lin HunLu. He was 14 at the school. He became a Direct Disciple. The thing was, I left before I ever actually spoke to him. He was...17 now?

He looked it and definitely tried to act it by his demeanor.

The other 3 looked like Nobels but I had no recollection of any of them.

"Where is he?" One of them asked.

"Bathing," I replied.

After I finished, the door to the bathroom opened.

The 2nd Prince came out in a robe.

"GuFin, whatever the hell you're in to, I don't want any part of it." The Prince stared at the one in Dark green.

"Now, now JunWei-"

"You do not call me by my first name!" He yelled. He turned his attention to the other 3. "Get away from him. He will use you and then throw you away.

"Don't listen to him. He's exactly how I told you he would be HunLu. Don't you smell the alcohol in here? He's a joke." GuFin said next.

Damn, he may give off a bad vibe but that was a damn good burn. Though I could tell the Prince was getting pissed.

"Get out." The 2nd Prince said.

"Oh? What are you going to do? Make me?" The man called GuFin asked mockingly. "Just like your little brother."

After that, I could see the Prince remember something that made him look like he was in deep pain. GuFin looked very amused.

I knew guys like this in college.

"My master said to leave," I spoke up.

GuFin turned toward me.

"What?" He looked at me shocked.

I walked over and opened the door.

"This way is the best," I said.

"Are you telling me to leave?" He asked with crazed eyes.

"Not yet." My eyes grew from a smile to deadly. The air in the room grew very cold.

GuFin stepped back and I knew right then and there he acted strong but ran when confronted.

"Calm your dog JunWei."

D-dog? Did he just- oh he wants to die young.

As my rage was about to boil over, 2nd Prince walked forward and slapped him across the face.

"Leave now, or leave being carried out."

"JunWei, my father will hear how I have been treated today." He sneered.

As he left, I stuck out my leg and out he tumbled.

He looked up at me in anger but all I did was mouth 'go fuck your self' and slammed the door.

Fucking ass hole.

I looked over to see a dejected Prince.

"I've dropped so far that the Prime Ministers' son can talk to me this way." He sat on his bed and sighed.

"Did you think about what I offered?" I asked. I didn't have time to listen to this man whine.

He turned toward me.

"I don't think I can do it. No one respects me and I have no connections."

I sighed.

"You're telling me you don't go speak to officials every day?" I asked with my arms crossed.

At about this time, the sun was starting to rise. I saw servants carrying trays of breakfast in the distance.

"I do, but none of them have much interest in me." He said.

"Take one strong guess on why that is." I rolled my eyes at him. "Eat breakfast and play nice, tonight we will hatch our 'taking over the Empire plan'." The last bit of that, I whispered as I walked out.

This Empire was different from others. Usually, the eldest son always took over. There was never any debate on this matter unless the eldest was 1) unable to produce an heir, or 2) he was sick with a terminal illness. The eldest had none of these. On all counts, the eldest was the perfect candidate for the throne, but what can I say. I'm a sucker for an underdog.

Since the Prince would be with the officials this morning, I would go for a walk. I had somehow become the top dog among the Prince's servants, so none of them said anything when I left the courtyard. I stood outside the wall completely lost. I hadn't actually left this courtyard yet. The Prince had his own small kitchen, so I never had to leave for food.

I looked around the grounds. I didn't really see much, but a few passing servants. I pursed my lips and just decided I would follow the path. It should lead somewhere.

I hummed to myself as I passed servants doing their daily chores. None of them looked to be concerned about me or each other. Then again, keeping one's head down was the smart move in a palace where everyone wanted to kill the other person.

I stopped humming when I saw the entrance to a beautiful garden. Any woman, even one pretending to be a man, appreciates beauty.

I turned on my heels and walked closer to the garden. I sensed eyes looking at me from the shadows, but I entered anyway.

Immediately, a sense of peace filled my body. This place must be filled with a special form of Energy. The further I walked in, the denser the Energy felt. I took in deep breaths as I walked further in.

I wondered what kind of Energy could give off this feeling. I felt overwhelming comfort until I turned the corner.

In front of me was half woman half fish swimming in what looked to be, a large glass tank. Surrounding the tank, was a staircase that went to the top and a lot of vegetation.